Bring4th

Full Version: Session 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-15-2016, 12:30 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Good timing, Parsons. Happy 35 years to Session 1!

:o
this sync must mean that Ra approves of the strike-thru version. ;)
I've been bombarded by synchronicities since I started this project. Just sayin'  Wink
Quote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

This entire quote is amazing, but bolded part is utmost interesting. It’s almost like We have chosen "individualization" from the Creator/Infinity to experience Self and building Our own Identity, which inevitably will bring Us back to the Creator-Self / Infinity-Self. To do that, We have created, still creating and will be creating entire realities to made/make this Journey within Self. “Within Self”, because everything that exists is/takes “place” ”within” the Creator. Of course word/label/symbol “within” is characteristic for Our “ways-of-understanding/comprehension”. It is simply different expression of statement that Everything is part of the Creator / Creator is within All.
Within with regards to creator is like trying to find what is in a tesseract from 3D.

Quote:1.1
QUESTIONER: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

RA: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

Does this give you enough information from which to extract our purpose, my brother?

I am trying to understand this part in particular.
Quote:we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One.

Would appreciate any thoughts and interpretations.

If it was previously discussed about on the forums then I'd like to read that too. Smile

Thank you.
(08-20-2019, 06:36 AM)ada Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to understand this part in particular.

Quote:we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One.

Would appreciate any thoughts and interpretations.

If it was previously discussed about on the forums then I'd like to read that too. Smile

Thank you.

Seems Ra was talking about the misused of the informations given by them.
Pages: 1 2