Bring4th

Full Version: Technology & Spritual Path - Please Share Your Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are the creators of all, as we are part of the ONE. Each of us is endowed with creative ability coming from our SOURCE.

Why does it seem that there are disconnects and struggles between "technology" and "nature"? Why does it sometimes seem as if technology is evil and nature is beaUtiful. Yet sometimes it seems as if nature is trying to kill us yet technology ("science") can save us.

Some of us have a deep love for nature and a deep love for technology at the same time.

Is nature a kind of "primal technology" we have created which is simply more elegant, more sophisticated, more advanced than our "science"?

I hope some of you will share your thoughts on this subject, as I have been searching for ways to integrate my thoughts and emotions on this subject.
Most technologies are distractions. Convince me otherwise, if you desire.
I consider the internet to be the infant stage to a blossoming social memory complex. It's a physical manifestation of a metaphysical property of our oneness.

To be interconnected with such availability and reliability, people just like here on this site become connected in ways that would have been impossible without it.

I embrace television and other technology simply for the leisurely activity that it is. It's a break from the seeking that I feel is necessary for me. I don't believe in constant unwavering seeking so I choose to remain within this illusion in the thick of it by being able to actively participate with society and their accepted ways of life. I will then throw in my little comments and questions pertaining to a larger truth out there but only if the situation presents it.
The pyramids were technology, used for spiritual advancement. Technology sometimes can help in this. Crystals can be a form of technology as well.
RA made a distinction (sorry for no quote) between that what was made by "nature" - as natural, creative process of pure consciousness - basically everything in nature that exists - and "man made" things.
I remember than in context of Mrs. Carla "walking exercise" He/They recommended rather natural environment than "made man" city for such exercises (it was more effective when Mrs. Carla was surrounded by second density beings (trees)).

"Technology" is a third-density aid to gain comfort - nothing else, really. It's not "bad" - nothing is, unless We Our-Selves give it such value/context. It's also important HOW are You using as well technology as those "things" in "nature".

One way or another, every atom, every particle has it's own kind of consciousness. Everything that is, is a part of Creation and therefore part of One, Infinite Creator.

In my opinion what really matters is what We do with what We have here, in this reality. Those who serves Other-Selves, will use technology in a way that will be perceived as "good". Opposite polarity on contrary. But in the end it's not that important, as in every case it is a Creator experiencing Creator.

When I was an atheist and materialist, "technology" was for my a "proof" of the "power of the mind". Now it's just a mundane, transitory stuff/element of my environment.
No matter how advance the technology will be, it will never be equal to the capability of the Consciousness. It's nothing more than a gadget that can aid in your comfort.
Technology is proof of the power of humanity to avoid life's infinite purposes and then claim life has no purpose after being covered in cheeto dust through watching reruns of sitcoms of people pretending not to be distracted by technology.
(08-02-2014, 09:25 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]We are the creators of all, as we are part of the ONE. Each of us is endowed with creative ability coming from our SOURCE.

Why does it seem that there are disconnects and struggles between "technology" and "nature"? Why does it sometimes seem as if technology is evil and nature is beaUtiful. Yet sometimes it seems as if nature is trying to kill us yet technology ("science") can save us.

Some of us have a deep love for nature and a deep love for technology at the same time.

Is nature a kind of "primal technology" we have created which is simply more elegant, more sophisticated, more advanced than our "science"?

I hope some of you will share your thoughts on this subject, as I have been searching for ways to integrate my thoughts and emotions on this subject.

The ultimate technology is consciousness, from which all things form from and dissolve back into. Arthur C. Clarke once said that any sufficiently developed technology is indistinguishable from magic. So you see, at some point of development, the two become one.

Nature and technology only seem to be at odds because most technology arises from a more separated perspective, and nature arises naturally from a more integrated perspective.

Here is the Ra quote that I feel most directly addresses your question:

Quote:52.2 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. I think that possibly I am on an important point here because it seems to me that the great work in evolution is the discipline of personality, and it seems that we have two types of moving around the universe, one stemming from disciplines of personality, and the other stemming from what you call the slingshot effect. I won’t even get into the sub-light speeds because I don’t consider that too important. And I only consider this material important with respect to the fact that we are investigating discipline of the personality.

Does the use of the slingshot effect for travel, is that a what you might call an intellectual or a left brain type of involvement of understanding rather than a right brain type?

Ra: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos which, when carried much further, may evolve into technology capable of using the gravitic effects of which we spoke. We note that this term is not accurate but there is no closer term.

Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.

As I said before, most technology, while useful, is approaching things looking from an "outside-in" perspective rather than an "inside-out" perspective.

Does that make it bad? No, of course not, but does act as a crutch in some ways. However, it is perfectly fine to use technology while studying the more spiritually helpful disciplines of the personality.

Technology, as medium for information acquirement, or even for entertainment, is very useful. I think you have to ask yourself, "Does this technology help me to more effectively connect with others, or does it disconnect me from others." I feel that is a good discriminatory filter for assessing the value of a given set of technology.
(08-02-2014, 09:25 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Why does it seem that there are disconnects and struggles between "technology" and "nature"? Why does it sometimes seem as if technology is evil and nature is beaUtiful. Yet sometimes it seems as if nature is trying to kill us yet technology ("science") can save us.

I think in 3d, technology is one of those things we explore, much like bellicosity as a concept. Technology is an inevitable compensation to the weakened physical vehicle of 3d entities, relative to the total self-contained life experience of an animal in it's natural habitat.

I guess there also differing levels of 'tech'; going from mechanical up to lasers and the digital world we see today with pc's and consoles, and ever connected smartphones.
(08-03-2014, 04:53 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2014, 09:25 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]We are the creators of all, as we are part of the ONE. Each of us is endowed with creative ability coming from our SOURCE.

The ultimate technology is consciousness, from which all things form from and dissolve back into. Arthur C. Clarke once said that any sufficiently developed technology is indistinguishable from magic. So you see, at some point of development, the two become one.

Nature and technology only seem to be at odds because most technology arises from a more separated perspective, and nature arises naturally from a more integrated perspective.

Here is the Ra quote that I feel most directly addresses your question:

Quote:52.2 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. I think that possibly I am on an important point here because it seems to me that the great work in evolution is the discipline of personality, and it seems that we have two types of moving around the universe, one stemming from disciplines of personality, and the other stemming from what you call the slingshot effect. I won’t even get into the sub-light speeds because I don’t consider that too important. And I only consider this material important with respect to the fact that we are investigating discipline of the personality.

Does the use of the slingshot effect for travel, is that a what you might call an intellectual or a left brain type of involvement of understanding rather than a right brain type?

Ra: I am Ra. Your perception on this point is extensive. You penetrate the outer teaching. We prefer not to utilize the terminology of right and left brain due to the inaccuracies of this terminology. Some functions are repetitive or redundant in both lobes, and further, to some entities the functions of the right and left are reversed. However, the heart of the query is worth some consideration.

The technology of which you, as a social complex, are so enamored at this time is but the birthing of the manipulation of the intelligent energy of the sub-Logos which, when carried much further, may evolve into technology capable of using the gravitic effects of which we spoke. We note that this term is not accurate but there is no closer term.

Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.

As I said before, most technology, while useful, is approaching things looking from an "outside-in" perspective rather than an "inside-out" perspective.

Does that make it bad? No, of course not, but does act as a crutch in some ways. However, it is perfectly fine to use technology while studying the more spiritually helpful disciplines of the personality.

Technology, as medium for information acquirement, or even for entertainment, is very useful. I think you have to ask yourself, "Does this technology help me to more effectively connect with others, or does it disconnect me from others." I feel that is a good discriminatory filter for assessing the value of a given set of technology.

Anagogy, this quote is very helpful. Thanks so much.
(08-02-2014, 09:25 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Yet sometimes it seems as if nature is trying to kill us yet technology ("science") can save us.

Nature is balance. Technology "saves" us from nature when we go places we are not meant to go.

Manipulation of matter by physical matter is not really technology. Manipulation of matter with mind (atlantis) is technology. Thought forms (pranic wind device - 3rd eye electronic plate - UFO - etc) are technology.

In a state of constant and seemingly perpetual transition, we'll find that in our limited state light and love is not balanced. Light is not created by the wisdom of love, An example of this is the treatment of women as inferior or still as an asset.

It's up to each of us individually to create a local space of freedom and the honoring of free will, that way when all of us are doing that, there will be peace on earth. However so many people want to focus on making it all peaceful, they often forget what is around or right next to them in the process.

Never forget your surroundings, otherwise that is to be just that much less aware of things around you.

Why are things not balanced? Because light is the product of a 5th density society. love is the product of a 4th density society. Earth energy is now 4th D but people are still functioning at a 3rd density level or in some cases 2ND density, or 1st density of pure survival.

It's not balanced because people are imbalanced. balance occurs starting from within, once people become balanced the technology is unlocked into the general consensus of the population's attention due to the vibration of the intent being high enough to support it, rather than falling back into fear and division.

And that's how nukes are conceived into reality kids. From the light devoid of love.