Bring4th

Full Version: I am at the point where I feel my life is complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could die on this day and feel completely fulfilled, as if I've done what I came here to do: Find myself and accept myself. I feel there is nothing I have to do and I feel I am only here because it's fun and enjoyable, not because I have to do anything.

I am criticized for this attitude and I wonder why. Why should I not feel complete?
I have felt complete in the past, but am always learning new things about myself.
I feel I am far from being complete. Which is a shame, because I feel ready to go.
Though I may not be complete, I'd be eager to go, and learn any needed
lessons in another life. I just need a break.
(08-03-2014, 09:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I could die on this day and feel completely fulfilled, as if I've done what I came here to do: Find myself and accept myself. I feel there is nothing I have to do and I feel I am only here because it's fun and enjoyable, not because I have to do anything.

I am criticized for this attitude and I wonder why. Why should I not feel complete?

It's good to have a life with frontloaded catalyst. Once you figure out your main issues, the rest of your time here is just gravy.

And man, the gravy is damn good.
What is an issue?
I have found and accepted myself, but I find it hard to accept some others. Sometimes I have to say no to them when they are demanding.
(08-03-2014, 09:48 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What is an issue?

I'd probably define an issue in this context as a belief that causes emotional discomfort. The main issues being the reoccurring ones that also seem cause great discomfort in a wide variety of situations.

Unbound

Why do you need it validated?
I am actually trying to see it invalidated in the perspective of others so I may understand their perspectives.

Unbound

How does invalidation give you understanding of their perspectives?
I can understand why my words and beliefs don't apply to their lives and desires. In this, I may assist them in reaching their desires as they wish to live. I have a very long-term outlook. To perhaps the disgust of a lot of people here, I plan on dedicating my life to helping this world spiritually. I need to know what most spiritual people want in order to assist. So far, I've gained a lot of material.

Unbound

In what way is assistance needed?
(08-03-2014, 09:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I could die on this day and feel completely fulfilled, as if I've done what I came here to do: Find myself and accept myself. I feel there is nothing I have to do and I feel I am only here because it's fun and enjoyable, not because I have to do anything.

You are complete... completely mad Wink. In all seriousness though if you feel you are here because it's fun and enjoyable how do you think your vibrational state is effecting the vibrations of others around you?.

Having fun and enjoying yourself is a one track road to a beautiful state of being. So if you are correct your only task whilst incarnated is to be as fully in this state as possible as long as possible no?

that's really awesome mate!

it took me quite a bit longer to reach that stage Smile

Welcome to my world! I have been living in bonus time since 2003 after my NLE. Still, being complete did not stop me from growing and at this point I don't know if my continued growth is of service to the whole. So all I really have to say is; Weeeeee!

"everything is perfect, but there is always room for improvement"
I am fulfilled.
I accept you too, Adonai !