Bring4th

Full Version: Kind Earth, Harsh Venus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's from the first quote that I had a thought..

"90.21 Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness."

"99.10 However, as has been noted there are many signposts in the deep mind indicating to the alert adept the more efficient use of catalyst. As we have said, the Logos of your peoples has a bias towards kindness."

"89.28 We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions."

"89.29 Those of us which had the gift of polarity felt deep compassion for those who seemed to dwell in darkness. This description is most apt as ours was a harshly bright planet in the physical sense. There was every attempt made to reach out with whatever seemed to be needed. However, those upon the positive path have the comfort of companions and we of Ra spent a great deal of our attention upon the possibilities of achieving spiritual or metaphysical adepthood, or work in indigo ray, through the means of relationships with other-selves. Consequently, the compassion for those in darkness was balanced by the appreciation of the light."

"64.8 Our work was that of your peoples, of experiencing the catalyst of joys and sorrows. Our circumstances were somewhat more harmonious. Let it be said that any entity or group may create the most splendid harmony in any outer atmosphere. Ra’s experiences are no more than your own."

Within the past few years, I have really come to admire the abundance of Earth's offerings, and have picked up on its lesson of giving. From one vegetable or piece of fruit that the Earth freely gives, there can be hundreds of seeds which provide even more. Peculiarly, we put a price on everything that the Earth offers, rather than trading or freely giving. In this day of highly refined and manufactured goods, it doesn't always occur to us that everything that exists comes from the Earth..computers, cars, refrigerators, the chair you're sitting on..all made from raw material.

Yet it had never occurred to me that's what Ra was saying in the quotes above when they spoke of kindness. It is very easy to live on this lush planet, and I would describe Earth's abundance as being very kind. It sounds as if Venus was a very barren place. I picture something such as the rocky deserts of the US, or the outback of Australia. What is peculiar though is that their society was somewhat more harmonious. My guess is that, in difficult conditions people tend to work together, so perhaps Ra's society was one that valued helping each other survive. And indeed, Ra does mention the comfort of companions. Working together? There are many examples of that here, especially amongst the poor. It's one of the reasons I don't worry about the future. Firstly, I know everything will be fine. Secondly, if it were to ever get difficult, I know the human spirit innately has a bias towards coming together and helping each other out.

What do you think?

Come forth into the light of things. Let nature be your teacher. ~ William Wordsworth
Using the watchful eye idea, can we come up with more examples in which the Earth has a bias towards kindness?

I've started studying herbalism this past year, as it feels right following the Earth's example of freely given healing. In the past, when I've heard of someone experiencing ill health or general catalyst, I would immediately think of what might be out of alignment in their consciousness. I no longer try think this way as it is conditional, because there is no right or wrong, and I am instead interested in how I can help, which may or may not include wisdom. The fact that these plants offer healing regardless of condition is something I've picked up on, so I think that's one example of kindness.

Another controversial topic is the idea of vegetarianism (save the debate for the other thread). The majority of the creatures on this planet have a plant-based diet, which may be a signpost mentioned in 99.10. That, or you could interpret our diet requiring a minimal amount of meat, as there are a minority of animals that are carnivorous.
I don't know if Ra had psychedelics like ayahuasca, but that's a very healing mixture. It's like a year's worth of therapy in one session.
Your second post jogged a dream I had last night of buying medicinal herbs in giant baggies that were exceedingly cheap. I've been using plants in an aromatherapy capacity for a while now and have some herbs that I've used in tea but now I'm encouraged to expand my collection. BigSmile

I think purging ourselves of our consumer culture and the Earth of many of the unnecessary and destructive chemicals that we have created is a big part of our lesson here. So many of our products are an amalgamation of chemicals that are byproducts from other industrial practices, where any side effects are marketed as intended uses. (Did you know that they use ground up poultry feathers as a "dough conditioner" is many fast food pastry recipes? Something that is supposed to be discarded is cheaper than something that requires soil and sunlight to create.) I can speak from a point of experience that nothing does more for health and the general functioning of the body than clean living.
Good point Gemini. Plants also have the potential to heal conscious experience itself.

I almost mentioned it in the original post, but mushrooms are a good example. Terence McKenna mentions in this video, that the mushroom is the least invasive, most gentle species we have..since they are the great recyclers (primary decomposers) that feed off dead matter.

"Means they only live off dead matter. Now, vegetarianism is held up as a spiritual ideal, but compared to the strategy of mushrooms, vegetarianism is an orgy of mass death on an appalling scale." ..lol

"This looks to me like this is what intelligence driven by ethical concern for life would design itself into. No harm."

They also can shed three million spores per minute for up to six weeks.
I once was growing some magic mushrooms but had to throw them out because my mom was trying to adopt children and the social workers would have had to inspect our homes. I didn't want to get caught. Too bad cause I've never tried one (the Psilocybe cubensis).

Someone once referred to it as being hit by a tidal wave.
Jade - Very cool! I love when we randomly remember dreams during the day, stirred up by some waking experience. I agree with the lesson to learn here, and I think it's one of our biggest projects..Earth healing. I can imagine what you mention..it doesn't surprise me. What's unfortunate is that many of the herbs we buy come from places overseas where the workers are paid cents per hour. It's best to learn how to wildcraft (gathering plants or creating products from the wild)!

(08-05-2014, 11:45 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once was growing some magic mushrooms but had to throw them out because my mom was trying to adopt children and the social workers would have had to inspect our homes. I didn't want to get caught. Too bad cause I've never tried one (the Psilocybe cubensis).

Hahahahahaha. Yeah..that wouldn't have looked good!
(08-05-2014, 11:13 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if Ra had psychedelics like ayahuasca, but that's a very healing mixture. It's like a year's worth of therapy in one session.

How so? I've often heard it said that psychedelics can have a therapeutic effect, but I am not clear how exactly that might work.
I wonder if magic mushrooms throw open your psychic channels like DMT does. If it can make schizophrenia worse.

(08-05-2014, 11:51 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2014, 11:13 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if Ra had psychedelics like ayahuasca, but that's a very healing mixture. It's like a year's worth of therapy in one session.

How so? I've often heard it said that psychedelics can have a therapeutic effect, but I am not clear how exactly that might work.

I took a variant of ayahuasca called pharmahuasca which was the active ingredients, with no vomiting. I saw how beautiful the world was. My friend loved it too and felt like it was what was missing in his brain. It makes you appreciate life. You also understand insanity. You take solace in insanity.