Bring4th

Full Version: Do you people trust politics and mainstream media?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
8.14 ↥ Questioner: What do the Orion group have— what’s the objective with respect to the conquest of the Orion group?

"Ra: I am Ra. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration."

These two things are the tools of the elite who's ruling the world for thousands of years.

The important thing is, can a mind/body/spirit complex polarize sufficiently if he/she is not aware of this massive manipulation?
Quote:The important thing is, can a mind/body/spirit complex polarize sufficiently if he/she is not aware of this massive manipulation?

It depends I guess on your perspective of sufficiently. If you are talking about the average M/B/S complex that is trying to make 3rd density harvest, then yes, absolutely, it is possible to polarize w/o knowledge of anything. 3rd density harvest has zilch to do with wisdom of any sort and entirely has to do with being able to have compassion.

If you are talking about the adept, and polarizing "sufficiently" (ie continually improving polarization?) then it's probably more necessary for one to have a grasp at the hierarchical nature of Earth society. Still, not entirely necessary, as there have always been adepts in remote civilizations that haven't be infiltrated with modern society.

To answer your title question, I try to avoid the MSM and politics mostly. If someone brings up some terrible occurrence in conversation with me I try to send love/light to the afflicted area/persons but otherwise the media is basically worthless to me.
Can someone "try" to make 3rd density harvest without being aware of the Law of One?

Would their actions consciously allow them to know they are headed toward harvest?
(08-05-2014, 11:42 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone "try" to make 3rd density harvest without being aware of the Law of One?

Would their actions consciously allow them to know they are headed toward harvest?

I believe it's harder, but certainly not impossible, to polarize positive without some conscious knowledge of the actions of this elite.

The elite created the illusion of countries, political systems, financial systems, social security numbers, classes etc. In other words, the illusion separateness.

Hate, racism and war are aspects of separation, these are the dangers that eliminate the oneness inside you if you are not aware of the Law of One.
Wow, if the world were one country that might get confusing. Lots of civil war.
Hi.

"darklight" asked:
Quote:Do you people trust politics and mainstream media?
Not anymore !!

Since I know that who runs everything are:
armamant
big pharma
petrol/oil
and they +-run MSM too, and since I learned to:
== follow the money ! ==
I have NO TRUST in any lucrative entity and MSM !!

One of my source is:
= ABOVE TOP SECRET =
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/toda...95&count=1

Blue skies.
A mind/body/spirit complex cannot polarize if there is no ability for it to be responsible for its own life and actions and thus having no incentive to contemplate its desires by its own decree. It would not be able to act on its desires for service if they are indoctrinated away from such desires and are rather dictated select wisdom with no basis within the self. We are not at this point yet but society plays a role.
(08-05-2014, 03:22 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

"darklight" asked:
Quote:Do you people trust politics and mainstream media?
Not anymore !!

Since I know that who runs everything are:
armamant
big pharma
petrol/oil
and they +-run MSM too, and since I learned to:
== follow the money ! ==
I have NO TRUST in any lucrative entity and MSM !!

One of my source is:
= ABOVE TOP SECRET =
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/toda...95&count=1

Blue skies.

You get what you deserve.
So, yes, I trust the accuracy of their reporting.
MSM is just the reflection of the current state of human (surface) consciousness.
Dude,
..and yes, all bases are covered.

If you are such an ATS fan then you must have seen this thread.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1