Bring4th

Full Version: 2010.02.6 pivitol decision in becoming service to the creator, 4D technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be honest I'm not really sure where I should post this, because although the information discussed in the session is really interesting, the main reason I made this thread is because I wanted to thank Carla, and Jim, and Q'uo, and everyone else that was there for bringing through this transmission. It was recorded a month ago but published today I think - and I had just been thinking about the question that was asked the other night, as I was struggling with some of my own challenges. Anyways, I was really uplifted reading about how it was OK to ask for help and okay to take a step back if things became too intense to a place that was more comfortable. I have eternal gratitude for this, and for all those that reside in this forum as well. It is a gift for a person to be able to ease the mind of another, and again I am so grateful!

Buttt I suppose I should make mention of the transmission too, yeah?
Well I thought it was really cool when they were talking about fourth-density technologies and them actually being late-third technologies, and about the mind of a group being accessible to all. I often ask people, that if they were given the opportunity to unify and become one physical being, if they would agree to it, and although what Q'uo talks about is not exactly physical, it seems to me a very similar idea. In addition I was reading Red Ice Creations a while back (sort of a conspiracy website, but once in a while there's something really cool and positive!) - and it was talking about how the US is working on harnessing fusion energy to power cities and crap. Free energy would be the s***. Seriously lol.

Anyone else's thoughts on this session? BigSmile

Here's some quotes to do with what I'm talking about:

Quote:...Indeed, it has a potential to transfigure your own life beyond recognition. The effect upon catalyst can be very great, greatly accelerated. And greatly accelerated catalyst does not always meet with a greatly accelerated capacity for processing this catalyst. You may have unleashed more that you have bargained for.

When this has been discovered to have been so, we would suggest that there is no shame in pulling back, shall we say, to a more restful repose [in order] to find that in your life which you enjoy, which grounds you, which refreshes you, even though it may not seem as though it is doing the Lord’s service. If you enjoy gardening, it is hard to understand how working your garden may help those who are in need in Haiti, and yet it may be the best thing you could be doing...

...You shall face challenge after challenge whether or not you dedicate yourself to the one Creator, yet when you dedicate yourself, you will find challenges of a specific kind and they will cut to the bone. Do not give up. Remember the words, “All is well,” and all will be well.

And then continueing with energy technology:

Quote: I am Q’uo, and am with this instrument. We would respond to your query, my brother, by saying that the devices that have been made by many entities such as the one known as Nikola Tesla, and which provide an energy which is free to all, are those devices which are not just of fourth density in their character and in their purpose, but have for some portion of your experience of late third-density been available on a limited basis to those of your culture. However, these devices have had limited success in fulfilling their purpose because of the desire of a small group of your third-density entities to reserve the power and economic profit that proceeds from the possession and distribution of such devices [for themselves]. Thus, it is more in the realm of that which is potential, rather that that which is actual.

AND THEN finally with the idea of a social memory complex:

Quote:I am Q’uo, and am once again with this instrument. The ability of entities to blend energy in [commonly held] desires and purposes to achieve an harmonious group result is a type of experience which will be far more available and expanded, shall we say, within the fourth-density experience that now begins its initial phase upon your planetary sphere. For the ability to work as an unit is an ability which requires the clear communication of all entities involved. And as your evolution moves you into the fourth-density experience as a social memory complex, this group effort will be enhanced as the group mind becomes available to each individual within the group. Thus the energies of all may become available and harnessed, shall we say, by the group effort.

Thus there will be far more accomplished in the realm of both the inner growth and the societal growth as the fourth-density experience is made available to more of your population.

PS I love you guys!
i'm basically obsessed with free energy technology so I'm all about this thread. edit- thanks for updating op with quote ;}
Great site for updates on free/alternative energy:

http://pesn.com/
What are the links to the sessions you quote from? I tried to search on the archive site, but it didn't work. The search function returns results from all kinds of websites, except L/L Research. That problem could be on my computer though, I don't know.
Aha, LOL, I didn't realize it's 2010 now... I bookmarked the uppdates for 2009 and just checked my old bookmarks every day without realizing it's a new year. Found it now.
It's the most recent transcript, so you'll find it under 'recent updates' on the ll site. edit: Ole - I just saw your edit - time flies, doesn't it?

I also loved reading that whole session. I'm a little too backwards (or, to put it in a more positive way, right-brained) to think much about free energy, I'm just looking forward to any improvements in the area.

The previewing of social memory complex I see in the way music is performed in a group. It's the way I have always approached playing music with others, and I find it getting much easier to do so now, as the energies change.
(03-03-2010, 09:58 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Great site for updates on free/alternative energy:

http://pesn.com/

I love it. Thank you. Been looking for some centralized location on free energy.
We're a little ways away from workable fusion. There is a great article about it in the latest issue of Scientific American... It has some problems that are not yet solved, but it looks promising. However I've heard there are many other technologies that are being worked on that may render fusion un-needed. In any case- the goal of eliminating reliance on oil seems to be on our minds, collectively, as a species. I would speculate that we'll see more and more of this as 4th density unfolds.
(03-09-2010, 01:24 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]We're a little ways away from workable fusion. There is a great article about it in the latest issue of Scientific American... It has some problems that are not yet solved, but it looks promising.

As you will see at pesn.com, there are many technologies not yet recognized by the mainstream and thus won't be featured in mainstream magazines like Scientific American.
Turning to the social memory complex part of this message, I certainly look forward to that efficiency and clarity of operation... assuming that others would have the patience & compassion to put up with the times my thoughts and feelings are immature or unproductive.

Napoleon Hill discussed the early arrival of this approach with his "master mind alliance:" a group of people who work together towards a shared purpose in a spirit of perfect harmony and respect, thereby creating a shared mind which any member of the group may use and which includes additional ideas beyond any member's individual experience, but which evaporates the second the harmony is disturbed. However, Quaker meetings had been doing this for centuries before.
Contrary to Pons and Fleischman’s problems in the 80’s..Cold Fusion is still a hot topic. It almost makes you wonder if those 2 researchers were suppressed. Still, you can’t keep interesting ideas down forever. Great article below:

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Cold_F...e_999.html

Richard

ayadew

Let us focus our creative intention on increasing the possibility for all of humanity to receive free energy.

I must say that the first quote is very applicable to my LSD experience; too much too fast. I felt disgraced to retreat into myself, to not think about spirituality at all. Just focus on basic, primal red ray energy. Earth, survival. But infinity almost killed my sanity.
I am now more balanced and back to myself though, thats why I'm together with all of you again. It is 'refreshing' as Q'uo puts it.

The 4th density information is interesting. 3D seem to be about individual development contrary to 4th density group development. 3D presents the possibility of: If you decide to be alone, you will. Absolute, terrible loneliness. Being cut off from the universe is the only environment that can only present the experience of endless, pitchblack despair. This is probably not possible in 4th density.. I look forward to that.. the intensity of 3D is sometimes very taxing.
What cought my attention about this session was the actual "pivotal decision" part. I have done it several times, but to see outlined exactly how it works and what it entails made my day. Believe me, should you decide to do the outlined exercise, The Catalyst Is Hardcore and it doesn't give you a break like normal catalyst. Get an "easy button" from staples and something to smoke, you will need it. Tongue

ayadew

(04-16-2010, 03:56 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]What cought my attention about this session was the actual "pivotal decision" part. I have done it several times, but to see outlined exactly how it works and what it entails made my day. Believe me, should you decide to do the outlined exercise, The Catalyst Is Hardcore and it doesn't give you a break like normal catalyst. Get an "easy button" from staples and something to smoke, you will need it. Tongue

If you find yourself trapped inside despair due to such catalyst, do find comfort in that you are doing what you came here to do
This thread made me think of this quote about technology:

Quote:8.11 Questioner: Would this type of craft come close to solving many of the energy problems as far as transport goes?

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

Maybe sometime after 2012 we'll be able to get a hold of some of this sweet tech. I want a jetpack, and a food replicator like in Star Trek, please.

In regards to catalyst, its fun to think that what we're doing now is the hardest, most painfully rewarding path possible in the universe, which is the 3D experience. Those guys up in 4, 5 and 6D have it easy, with their orgasm-like never-ending nirvana (no offense). We're all like super heroes, or those soldiers from 300, minus the six packs
lol Wander-man. You gave me a smile. Thanks BigSmile
(04-16-2010, 03:56 PM)2-6-2010 Wrote: [ -> ]We would have you consider well that when you make an act of dedication in service, this act has a very large magical potential. And as in the case of every act with magical potential, there will be a sequence of events following from it which is the fulfillment and the realization, or the manifestation, of that potential. Within this process there will be surprises. And so we counsel that to engage in an act of commitment whereby when you dedicate yourself to wholehearted service, you enter the act with humility and with courage, recognizing that you have unleashed a force which has a power to manifest beyond what you are able to imagine.

Indeed, it has a potential to transfigure your own life beyond recognition. The effect upon catalyst can be very great, greatly accelerated. And greatly accelerated catalyst does not always meet with a greatly accelerated capacity for processing this catalyst. You may have unleashed more that you have bargained for.

When this has been discovered to have been so, we would suggest that there is no shame in pulling back, shall we say, to a more restful repose [in order] to find that in your life which you enjoy, which grounds you, which refreshes you, even though it may not seem as though it is doing the Lord’s service. If you enjoy gardening, it is hard to understand how working your garden may help those who are in need in Haiti, and yet it may be the best thing you could be doing.

For one who has invited, shall we say, more catalyst than can be processed has invited a great imbalance. And it is generally not possible to go forward in a condition that is greatly imbalanced. So we would reiterate that the time for making such dedication of one’s efforts is always now.

One needs to understand that one is blessed with many “nows,” each of which must find its measure. And so we would ask that, if you find through your magical act of dedication that you have brought on yourself more than you have bargained for, you take the attitude that this too is the Lord’s work. This too, is what there is to be processed so that you may go forward in your quest to be of service.

Let me tell you all, my fellow wanderers, this has been the undertaking of a lifetime. I wouldn't  know where to begin if I were to tell the whole story. 

I've healed other selves and crystalized water from across the room. I've  learned to focus energy for healing and crystallization purposes. I've repaired holes in my own and others auras. I've astral projected and traveled the galaxy as such. I've communicated with and met a fair share of both negative and positive entities. I've viewed creation through the creators eyes.

I've hit rock bottom more times that I'm willing to look back and count. I've been knocked down and ground to dust by the cold boot of catalyst. I've flown up from the rocky bottom victorious only to be knocked right back down time and again. I've loved and lost, time and again, yet I still love. 

It's been tough. I've wished for it to end a great many times, and if I could go back I'm not sure I'd make the same choice again. I was young, foolish, and full of bravado. I guess I'm just posting this to tell my peers, heed their warning. No matter how adept you are eventually it-the catalyst- will bury you. Coming out unbroken, unbent, that's the challenge with the accelerated catalyst.

And I'm sorry, the few times I've come here over the past 5 years have been in times of great need. I was a dick. I hadn't even went back to the dream thread to see what answers I got out of pure shame. I love you guys, I wouldn't have lasted this long without this community and this fountain of useful information.

Sincerely - The Man With No Name
(12-21-2015, 04:25 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Sincerely - The Man With No Name

I would absolutely love to hear your story over these years if you ever want to share it.

I've been an ass on these forums too.  I've felt shame in my responses too.  Seems a part of what some people must work through coming here heh
(12-21-2015, 04:25 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]I hadn't even went back to the dream thread to see what answers I got out of pure shame.

haha, I remember that.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid143647
(12-22-2015, 12:04 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2015, 04:25 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]I hadn't even went back to the dream thread to see what answers I got out of pure shame.

haha, I remember that.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid143647

Nope, I won't look! If you are curious, I ended up making a tulpa because I suck at lucid dreaming and have strong resistance to hypnosis. Didn't get the information I want as of yet but it was a good exercise at visualization and overall a success if you discount the original purpose. One day when I dig deep and find my manhood I'll go see if I got any good answers there. 
Double post because of potato internet.

I wonder what some of the folks from the olden days are up to. Bet ayadew is a master healer by now, Ali and quantum are probably walking on water and turning it into wine while they do it lol!

Ahh well