Bring4th

Full Version: Inspired to write my story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
I've been reading the llresearch transcripts for several months now, and I just finally found the courage to create an account for the bringthe4th forum.
My name is Chrissa, I'm 20 years old, and the only certainty that I've ever had in my life is that I want nothing in this world but to help other people. I'm an aspiring doctor, but my short time in college has taught me that my path (happily) is not as straightforward as I would have thought it was. I always take assurance, however, in the fact that no matter what happens I'll be helping others and giving as much love as I can to whoever I meet.
I wanted to share a few synchronicities my friends and I have experienced in the past year (since 2012!). I think it's particularly exciting to be among one of those who have been "awakened", especially because I feel that there are huge numbers of people my age who feel the same way I do. I can say this with certainty among the friends I've met here in college, as well as from other places across the United States, are some of the most creative, loving, and giving people I've encountered. I'm so happy to be a witness, as well as a creator, of the amazing changes taking place.
There's some experiences I've been having since my "rebirth", and it's so unbelievably exciting that I can open up and recount these experiences without the discerning judgments of those who haven't had similar experiences as my own. I would love to hear your comments and perspectives-- I can't help but have that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that what I'm perceiving is a figment of my imagination, so I really take solace in that there are others who understand and can relate to the things which have occurred in my life.
The first paranormal experiences I had was during my sleep. I was visited by presences that have lived in the house I rent during it's 75 years of existence- the first presence I was visited by was a young man, and the other presences were two small children. I later learned from my roommate that the room I lived in was labeled "kid's room" on the electrical panel outside my house.
Another experience I had while I was sleeping happened when I first started reading about other entities who have visited the Earth previously. It was these readings that lead me to L/L Research. The dream that involved two beautiful blonde beings, a man and a woman. I perceived them to be related, perhaps brother and sister. While they visited, the woman recounted the experience of DMT, and although I had never taken it I understood her perception of it perfectly. During this dream I alternated between my conscious state and my dream state, and during my conscious state my room shimmered a beautiful silver color and the walls rippled likes waves in the ocean. As I went back in to the dream state, I perceived the woman blasting an indigo-ray at my third-eye, and it filled my body with light.
Later, when I researched "indigo-ray", I discovered this article:
http://www.mystic-expressions.net/sevenr...elohim.htm
The 7th Ray of the Elohim is also known as the ray of Arcturus and Victoria. They are known to represent transcendence, the release of previous burdens, and transformation. I've come to think of these dreams as the release of my veil of forgetfulness, so that my new life as a conscious individual can begin.
Now that I've been meditating, I've had various thoughts run through my head that constantly remind me to Love, Love, Love, and answer my questions and remind me to always act with love to others. I also had a really intense meditation where I came into contact with my grandfather who had passed away when I was younger, and his mother, my namessake, Chrisavgi (In Greek, chrisa means golden, and avgi means dawn. Golden Dawn). It was an overwhelming, bittersweet experience, in that I knew I would never see either of them but I would one day be one with them once again. Definitely the most intense meditation I've ever had.
I'm so glad that there is so much positivity and beauty in the world, and I sincerely send out my love to everyone. I'm excited to hear from you all and read more wonderful stories, memories, and experiences!! BigSmile Cool

Much love!
Chrissa Smile <3
Welcome, Chrissa! Your experiences sound like the beautiful beginning of a very joyful journey of self-discovery and love. As you continue, the natural and healthy doubts will fall away in the light of accumulated personal evidence. Seek something to love in every moment, and trust the process to take you where you need to go. It's wonderful to have you here on this forum!
Hello Chrissa,

Thank You for Sharing your Story and your Self.

Firstly I would not recommend any "drugs" (so called soft included) as this always poison the Body and You need a recovery time to clean physical vehicle (sometimes even months).

From what You've wrote You have quite capable Consciousness of "reaching". Have You ever had a telepathic experience? Were/Are You able to receiving or sending thoughts of/to Other-Selves?

Beyond that I would only like to write that I'm Glad that You have such Amazing Beings and World around You. Keep the Balance and Enjoy BigSmile

Best I have in me for You
Ah, kids these days! The media wants us to think that you're all a-Twitter with your smart phones and tumblrs and vapid selfies, but the rest of us know that you are on the verge of something really big. Thanks for coming and sharing your story with us! Don't be afraid to post to your hearts content, we take as many mirrors as we can get here at B4th. Wink
(08-08-2014, 01:48 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Chrissa,

Thank You for Sharing your Story and your Self.

Firstly I would not recommend any "drugs" (so called soft included) as this always poison the Body and You need a recovery time to clean physical vehicle (sometimes even months).

From what You've wrote You have quite capable Consciousness of "reaching". Have You ever had a telepathic experience? Were/Are You able to receiving or sending thoughts of/to Other-Selves?

Beyond that I would only like to write that I'm Glad that You have such Amazing Beings and World around You. Keep the Balance and Enjoy BigSmile

Best I have in me for You

Thank you so much for your kind words! The DMT experience I wrote about was described to me in a dream. I've never taken the drug, although I can say it was a very vivid, crazy dream. In meditation I've had experiences of questions I asked being answered, although I can't say for certain what exactly my experience was.

(08-08-2014, 02:17 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, kids these days! The media wants us to think that you're all a-Twitter with your smart phones and tumblrs and vapid selfies, but the rest of us know that you are on the verge of something really big. Thanks for coming and sharing your story with us! Don't be afraid to post to your hearts content, we take as many mirrors as we can get here at B4th. Wink

Thanks jade! Contrary to popular belief, not all of us have Facebook, Twitter, etc (although I did get a twitter for a biology class once...). I prefer meeting people in person! Smile

Looking forward to being more active in the forums!
Thanks for writing, Chrissa. I think you are playing out a life of the dual-density type of person that Ra spoke of in the LOO books. I am behind you all the way on this.

Just because I'm a decades older relic, I offer this caution: Not inevitably, but very possibly you will hit a wall and something might dreadfully challenge your goal to be a servant to others. It might offer you the option of changing into a different and cynical person. If that does happen, give yourself a pause for reflection on what happened and what it means in the grand scheme of your life.

This is still a 3rd density world, so experiences of all kinds will abound. If you continue to meditate, you likely will glide right through any difficulty, IMHO. Smile Heart
Hello Chrissa,

I believe I know what you mean when you say you worry that your experiences may be a figment of your imagination. My own experiences that led me to be here were quite subtle - no "St. Paul on the road to Damascus" kind of stuff but more of the "Gee, that was interesting" genre. I think this was done intentionally so that I would mull each over for a spell, come to my own conclusions and then be ready for the next step. I think it had to be that way because my guides knew that would be the way it would work best for me.

What I am trying so say is that I think each of us is likely given clues in their own "idiom" so to speak, clues that are tailored to meet the personal style of each. So I would say don't be afraid to doubt and mull over - if unsure, ask for signs from your guides to validate. The Law of Confusion says we must be free to decide if something is real or not so hitting us with something that leaves no doubt is verboten. But asking for additional guidance is always OK. Someone once advised me that when I get a thought or suggestion I think may originate in imagination, I should ask my guides to "tell me 3 times", that is, ask them to repeat the same message in different ways. Once you are in tune with them (and it sounds like you are octaves more in tune with them than I was at your age) you will know when you get these messages. As someone once said (perhaps it was Ra, perhaps not), there are many ways up the mountain. Just be sure to bring your own change for the Coke machine. Smile

Love and Light to You.
Awesome! Thank you for sharing, Chrissa. All the very best, all of the time. Smile
Thanks for working up the courage to share something of your journey, Chrissa.

Also, per your desire to help others and shine into this world, you just have. How? By offering your perspective.

I was recently in a conversation with a friend becoming somewhat discouraged by the intensity of the turmoil happening around the world. But your vantage point sees something different happening, and emphasizes the growing light.

I am going to share your perspective with this friend.

Keep that light on! It's needed in this place of shadows.

Smile GLB