Bring4th

Full Version: The Calling, and the Shaping of One's Seeking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The word 'calling' is an interesting one. It appears more than a few times in the Ra Material: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=c...e&l=30&o=r

It is not that the universe (the Creation) is unresponsive to our Calling. There are many positive groups and entities that play out their experience as a highly focused distortion of Service-to-Others. They desire to serve, they want to serve. And yet, much like the type of query you input into google determines the type of the answer, Calling is subject to various parameters.

What is it that one is calling for? Is it for all one's issues to be fixed in a heartbeat? where would the learning potential be in that? Is it the seeking of information whereby you will better understand your own distortions, so that one can work through them, and process them? I think such queries are much more likely to be met with responses; either through some happenstance in the physical world, a sort of encounter with the right person at the right time, or via more misty means, whether the answers or the information is supplied or triggered via the intuition or dreams.

I think one's Calling shapes two things:

1) it makes (or grooves) the internal receptivity to a possible answer. The Calling, in this sense, is like the preparing of the Self for the change that is co-equal with what the Calling represents

2) it sort of acts as a signal that reaches out widely. Who can respond to such a signal? other incarnated selves that are sensitive to such a call, our Higher Self and spirit guides can recognise that Call, and higher density and inner planes folk can hear that call.

A well shaped Calling in my view is one that is like a sharply defined question. It has some structure to it.

And one also has to be cognisant that a Calling, much like a question, is sprouted out from an internal philosophical system, and is rooted in the assumptions and the biases of that philosophical system. And so quite often the answer to a Calling is not a straight answer to what was requested, like a fulfillment, but rather the offering of catalyst to re-examine the foundations of that self-constructed philosophy so that the actual Calling can be seen in a different light, and quite often be re-cognised as being un-necessary.

Unbound

Quote: (7.6) Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

Quote: (7.1) The service available for our offering to those who call us is equivalent to the square of the distortion/need of that calling divided by, or integrated with, the basic Law of One in its distortion indicating the free will of those who are not aware of the unity of creation.
Our issues are not really issues, just minor dramas, even death and wars (for it's all just vessels, clothes made of flesh). They see no reason to interfere with a good play as an answer to our calls. They have too much compassion for our attachments to interfere with them by helping all too much. That's my view on this.

Life is a game, kiddos. Why ruin a good game? Especially when you get reruns as a social memory complex?

Unbound

Quote: (7.8) Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.

Lol reruns, no.