Bring4th

Full Version: my ufo experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to relate my ufo experience that happened to me about
1969 while i was in the air force stationed at a small base in
central florida. i was an electronic technician and worked in a
ground radio communication site which was located about 1 mile from
the main base , basically in the middle of the woods by itself nothing
else around. i was working the 4 to 12 shift with my buddy
Gary Cole who was from tennessee a really nice guy. we were both
standing outside bs'ing when he looks up hits me on the shoulder
points up to the sky and say what the ---- is that. directly overhead
was a huge saucer, it looked exactly like a classic ufo. the whole
body was seamless and the whole body gave off a soft while light
like it was a flourescent bulb. it hovered there for about 30 seconds
to a minute even though it seemed like an eternity and then took
off low and fast went for a little while and made a really sharp turn
almost 90 degrees and just disappeared.
even though this occurred over 40 years ago i can still see that
saucer in my mind as though it was yesterday. i have not had another
ufo experience since but i sure do remember that one

norral
Wow norral, thanks for sharing. Did this experience "shape" your life in any way or have any profound "religious" meaning for you? Do you believe this was one of our own craft or of ET origin?

I also had a close encounter, not with a ship or craft, but with a being. That's another story.
My thoughts at the moment, after some research in the field.........
I am pretty sure that our governments have been operating a "black" space program since the 50's and that most sightings are actually of our own ships.
Due to the quarantine placed on Earth it's just not possible "willy nilly" for alien craft to "buzz the tower" or to land and freak out the locals. OK, there may have been incidents involving Tesla technology where a "window of opportunity" was momentarily prised open to allow entities to pass through such as the USS Eldridge experiment. These visitors must be a real pain in the ass for the agencies. Apparently there have been so many timeline splits, made to in some way to attempt correct mistakes made in the past that chaos has broken out. I would also guess that the entities involved do not have the greater good of humanity in mind. They are STS and prepared to lie and deceive to meet their self serving needs. Just as there will be, for some STO entities an "alien scenario" or contact at some stage this will be mirrored in the opposite Polarity, and will involve subservience and control as opposed to enlightenment and Light / Love. I, for one do not wish to meet the "bad guys".
Lightsabers out !

Brittany

I wish I could have an experience like that. I've spent so much time watching the sky, but they only come to me in my dreams. Apparently this was a pre-incarnative choice on my part. Still, I wish I could see just one UFO. I used to say I'd even be okay with getting abducted and poked and prodded. They'd probably throw me right off for being annoying. :-P
I was about 10, in a car with my mom driving and my brother and two other guys, driving on a highway known for its UFO sightings (and in the past years crop circles). The car power died, and my mom pulled to the side. It was as though someone had disconnected the battery, having the radio go off and all. There, off the highway about 200 yards (170 meters) was a large classic looking round UFO. It was about the size of a football field, silver looking with white lights running all the way around on the very outside of the saucer shape, and quietly hovering. My mom made us lock the doors and we just sat there and watched it. After a while (I don't recall how long) it moved off for the most part horizontally, slowly gaining elevation, and the car power came back on. My mom started the car and drove off. I watched the UFO out the back window as it climbed for some time, two or three minutes, and then it accelerated out of sight so very quickly.

We told a few people but everyone said we had seen a helicopter, or a plane, or a balloon.... so I just quit telling people.
Dear Norral and Peregrinus,
Thank you for sharing you amazing UFO stories. I find them all fascinating--- as I've mentioned before, I've always had an affinity for all things extraterrestrial.

ahktu--I'm in the same situation as you are---many dreams, but no "real" encounters.

Ashim--I agree with you and it's a conclusion that I also came to after doing research and thinking about the nature of some people's ET encounters. Although I have not had direct contact with a UFO or ET, I know people who have and there was a curious incident that occurred at the Montessori school where I used to work:

On a spring day the children were playing outside and it was time to go indoors. One child (in my class, a sweet 3-year-old boy with a quirky personality) stopped dead in his tracks and looked very fearful. I said,"_____, are you coming inside?" He stuttered," I can't...I can't....move. They're watching me," I said, "Who's watching you?" "The potato in the sky" I looked to clouds (it was an overcast day) and saw absolutely nothing. I turned back to him and said,"I don't see anything. Let's go inside," He hesitated for a few more moments and finally began to walk carefully toward the line of children. When we were inside, he realized that he'd had an accident. I felt like it had been a very scary moment for him (and eerie for me as well). I stayed with him to help wash up and see that he was calm again. That same day, another child in the class and his twin brother (both of whom were very sensitive and were known for nervous fits) approached the boy and I as we were talking about the experience and related that they had also seen "potatoes" and "tomatoes" in the sky--they'd seen them when they were driving in the car. It sounds cute, but my conclusion was that they indeed could see the UFOs while most adults cannot because of their intrinsic abilities as children.

Anyway, keep the tales coming! It's enlightening to read them.

love and light,
origin
Dear Ashim
yes it has had an effect on my whole life. i have always kind of felt
it was a gift to me and Gary, the feeling i have is that they were saying
hello we know you're there and you and not alone . it wasnt so much a religous experience as much as it felt it was my family saying hello to me.
i was not in the least scared by this experience. i believe it was a craft of the confederation and not from the government.

Dear Ahktu
personally i think the number of sightings in the time remaining
is going to skyrocket so u may get your wish. there have already been
many mass sightings in different countries.

Dear Peregrinus
the loss of electrical power seems to be common with ufo
sightings. pretty cool experience brother !!!

Dear Origin
pretty cool experience; ive never heard that about kids sensing them
when grownups couldn't

peace and love
norral
Aha! I found this thread again! I lost it for a little bit, otherwise I would have posted this right when it happened a week ago. haha

It's not too spectacular. I was driving east, homeward bound, around 6:25 AM on Monday March 15 after working the overnight shift on Sunday March 14, and saw something strange. As usual, I was glancing up at the stars as I drive. I love to look at the stars on the rare occasions when they're visible here in Minnesota. I thought I was looking at a very dim bluish star, but I realized it was moving very quickly south. I thought at first it was an airplane, because I do go right underneath the major air traffic "highway" of planes entering and departing the airport which was north of my location. The planes are always landing or taking off though, so they are very low. What I was looking at was moving way too quickly, about half or a third the speed of a shooting star. It was also moving in a perfectly straight line. I thought then that it must be a jet flying very high, but it seemed to "pulse" every second or so and let out an aura of bluish light that hung in the air around it like smoke and kind of "clung" to it as it was kind of dragged along by it, but left to hang in the air bit by bit until it faded. It still could have been a jet, I suppose, but I found that very strange.
(03-27-2010, 03:13 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Aha! I found this thread again! I lost it for a little bit, otherwise I would have posted this right when it happened a week ago. haha

It's not too spectacular. I was driving east, homeward bound, around 6:25 AM on Monday March 15 after working the overnight shift on Sunday March 14, and saw something strange. As usual, I was glancing up at the stars as I drive. I love to look at the stars on the rare occasions when they're visible here in Minnesota. I thought I was looking at a very dim bluish star, but I realized it was moving very quickly south. I thought at first it was an airplane, because I do go right underneath the major air traffic "highway" of planes entering and departing the airport which was north of my location. The planes are always landing or taking off though, so they are very low. What I was looking at was moving way too quickly, about half or a third the speed of a shooting star. It was also moving in a perfectly straight line. I thought then that it must be a jet flying very high, but it seemed to "pulse" every second or so and let out an aura of bluish light that hung in the air around it like smoke and kind of "clung" to it as it was kind of dragged along by it, but left to hang in the air bit by bit until it faded. It still could have been a jet, I suppose, but I found that very strange.

That was the ISS. Sorry brother...
Peregrinus Wrote:That was the ISS. Sorry brother...

Even if it was....

Cool! Cool haha
I agree. There have been many people reporting seeing it, for it is so large now Smile Even if not a UFO, it resonates with people as a possibility Smile
Great article here….in the same vein as this discussion

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/154877

Here is another good site for info on UFO’s…

http://ufocasebook.com/

Richard