Bring4th

Full Version: RE: Simple Archetypes, Polarities and Paths: Final Revision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moderator Note: This conversation that follows was originally a response to Adonai One's comprehensive simplification of the 22 Archetypes. The OP, however, has been deleted, leaving a motley assortment of comments.

thanks adonai this is very reminiscent of my 'awakening' night, bashing paradoxes together in the mind until there is only that ultimate mystery. When it is certain that All is truly One which is Infinite.
though it does seem that polarizing positive could 'create' a great short cut to reaching the 'finally', especially if that positive adept may already have a full realization of the negative path.
Duplicity seems to yield greater joy/suffering the closer it gets to Unity without absorbing into It.
Peace.
Can you explain the chart? Like ":" and "/"
I used to think paradox was a scary thing.

Unbound

I admit, right away I was thrown off by the apparent paralleling between "rejection" and "will". I am confused how it would seem that humility does not also require will power and how will is tied to rejection.

No matter how I attempt to think about it I can't seem to find resonance with the way you have lined things up. Some parts I agree with, but some of the words you have chosen just don't line up for me. Maybe I just need to see your explanations for your thoughts to give some context.

That being said, I am sure there are people who will enjoy and resonate with your approach and organization and I wish you all the best in the endeavour.

However, I would admit that I can and do understand that you and your reality and perceptions all exist and I in no way have any desire to take that from you or, admittedly, to alter it with praise either. I think it is very interesting what you are doing and the more I experience your energy the more I come closer to the one that is both of us. I enjoy our interactions and the existence you have in my life and I wish you well.

I will say, above all, you have helped me to know and realize that I do not have to try and change people or influence their workings to accept them for who they are. However, more I am realizing that when I say such things I am speaking from the perspective of my higher self, or one of them, anyways.

There is another self that I am that is also a "people", that is not from the Godly realms except by its emergence as a necessity to its opposite. This self changes and is changed by and with everything. Try as I might to leave things untouched I have influence in the collective reality that is unavoidable as I am in a state of existence which is enmeshed within that structure.

So, I do my best to have a good influence and that isn't always easy to know how to do either because it is unknowable or it is undecided. I continue to strive to make the choice continuously with love and light.
The left-hand and right-hand paths are not absolute paths like how one's polarity is not completely negative nor positive. It is a balance. The balanced individual is both humble and full of will. Too much will or too much humility puts one in position of where they can do little to no work as they are either so accepting or condemning of their current situation that they cannot move up in polarity. This applies to all of the the left-hand/right-hand dualities.

I am glad to have helped you discover yourself, Tanner. It's always a pleasure. Much love to you.

(12-01-2013, 12:09 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain the chart? Like ":" and "/"

It's a bit reversed in terms of text. The first set of words on each line are polarity (before the ":"), the second set is the right-hand/left-hand path. The right-hand path is the word left of the "/."

I apologize for this confusion. I will be updating this soon.

Btw, the Great Way of the Mind's right-hand path has been slightly changed from "Exploration" to "Mystery."
(12-01-2013, 06:40 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The balanced individual is both humble and full of will. Too much will or too much humility puts one in position of where they can do little to no work as they are either so accepting or condemning of their current situation that they cannot move up in polarity.

I was just wondering. Ra said:

"To specifically answer your query the crystallized healer has no will."

And:

"The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves.
"

And in regards to what you said about polarities:

Adonai One Wrote:The left-hand and right-hand paths are not absolute paths like how one's polarity is not completely negative nor positive.

Ra said:

"The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern
."

And:

"The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work."

Do you disagree with the above statements of Ra then, Adonai?
Not remotely.

Quote:"To specifically answer your query the crystallized healer has no will."

When humility/will become completely balanced as modes of operation, indeed the entity will neither exhibit nor reject either trait; it will be and not be the trait at the same time. The duality will resolve. It can then indeed be said the balanced healer has no will and that the creator realized is fully humble. This is a concept that is covered in the Tao Te Ching albeit in a different way.

As for the later statements, let me clarify:

A polarized entity that is 100% service-to-others is fully unified/assimilated with the octave, with all. Most positively polarized entities on this planet will be below 80% polarity by the very nature of the entity having desire and natural resistances within the creation. I agree a choice has to be made in order to do work but most entities here will have some use of the negative polarizing traits in order to participate in the creation.

Fang

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Quote:A polarized entity that is 100% service-to-others is fully unified/assimilated with the octave, with all. Most positively polarized entities on this planet will be below 80% polarity by the very nature of the entity having desire and natural resistances within the creation. I agree a choice has to be made in order to do work but most entities here will have some use of the negative polarizing traits in order to participate in the creation.

Would you mind explaining your reasoning behind your conclusion that an entity who is 100% service to self/otherself is "fully unified/assimilated with the octave, with all"?
Such an entity would accept all things as they are and would have no desire to cause any additional change, resistance or movement by an individual existence.

A completely 100% STS entity would reject all things and inevitably the self leading to an attempt at soul disintegration.

Unbound

Would that still even count as an "entity"?

Fang

(12-02-2013, 06:43 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Such an entity would accept all things as they are and would have no desire to cause any additional change, resistance or movement by an individual existence.

That sounds more like a completely balanced individual, people heading up the high end of STO I assume would be sacrificial jesus types as the desire to serve self (such as survival of self) dwindles. Then again we are talking about 100% polarization which is an absolute we can not talk of with certainty. Also the acceptance of everything doesn't mean they just become "fully unified with all" that's quite a misleading way of putting it.... it means they just accept what they are capable of comprehending as 3rd density beings (I assume we are talking bout 3rd density)

Quote:A completely 100% STS entity would reject all things and inevitably the self leading to an attempt at soul disintegration.

Hmm see I don't agree with that at all. Since when has service to self been oriented around rejection (it is a fairly important component at times though) and not what sts is; service to self? I don't see how rejection of everything would lead to anything more than nihilism, which is more lazy, childish behavior and perspective than the work it takes to become polarized to the negative degree.
Things are rarely absolutes, much more often ratios of values from both sides of the spectrum; time/space and space/time, truth/falsity and falsity/truth, sto/sts and sts/sto
the slashes are vinculums, these things exist as ratios, so to with your values for polarization within an individual as the individual is finite.
You are speaking of the lower thresholds of the polarities, even the lowest 95% service-to-self. The end goals of the universe are not to become an all-giving Santa Claus nor a stereotypical villain. Such paths are expressions and ways of the respective polarities but the inevitable conclusions are rather peaceful or very self-destructive.

None of this can be proven empirically but with deductive reason and seeing the way higher-density beings approach freewill, I think it can be seen the polarity is not solely determined by actions nor this very confused vision of altruism.

Hearing of the past lives of one unique soul, I can tell you the upper-ends of the negative polarity are insane destruction... of entire planets, others and the self. This is seen by the nature of matter and intellect becoming light or pure darkness. Metaphorically, it's all about how much light one accepts/rejects.

I apologize for some of my rather abrasive language... Anyways, I think you understand me. Much love to all of you.

(12-02-2013, 08:55 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Would that still even count as an "entity"?

Indeed it would not except in the late stages of 7th-density.
why does the negative path end in the (late?) sixth density?
Does the soul disintegarate?
Or has the Self finally realized the Self?
IMO darkness is no different than light.
Except when in reference to polarity.
So what does that say about STS & 'rejection'.

Adonai I tend to agree with your statement if it were to become rather a supposition that 'A polarized entity that is 100% service-to-others is fully unified/assimilated with the octave, with all'.

Fang, I believe as a service-to-others adept the perspective of Self becomes misconstrued/distorted so that it sees itself as an other self and therefore I would have to say that dudes like jesus were examples of highly polarized actions and that 'count we not the numbers', because as Ra seems to mention, the percentages for polarity are not actually vital. It is arbitrary, maybe relative..

let us remember also that the negative adept, by sixth density, is more than probable to possess much knowledge of the green ray and it's assets. Therefore rejection may be a bit of misnomer is all.
The sixth-density negative entity is an anomaly I hypothesize. I propose that a significant portion, if not the majority, of 5th-density negative beings destroy themselves after their hunger for power can no longer be filled.

I propose that once absolute power is found, destruction and chaos is what is used to fill the hunger for more power until nothing is left.

The negative polarity can only thrive on the denial and rejection of unity.
I don't believe rejection fully characterizes service to self.

Orange is about self-acceptance. STS have over-driven and over-active orange; they completely accept themselves and would not reject themselves or destroy themselves purposefully.
That is often true in the beginning stages of the path but it fails to account for the endless hunger that accompanies such an entity. It is said the chakras of such a entity turn into ever-consuming voids that can turn rooms cold. The path at its apex turns to the most extreme ends to fulfill the largest of hungers. This is my finding and theory.

The negative path thrives on the rejection of freewill. What can feasibly be its typical conclusion?

Quote:25.11 Questioner: Well, I will first ask the answer at the end if there’s anything we can do to make the instrument really comfortable. I’ll only ask the questions that the instrument has— or answer the questions that the instrument has energy left to give, but I really would like to know of the orientation of fifth-density negative for not participating in this battle.

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. The so-called negative service-to-self entity in this density is at an high level of awareness and wisdom and has ceased activity except by thought. The fifth-density negative is extraordinarily compacted and separated from all else.

Quote:Ra: ...In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

Fang

(12-02-2013, 11:55 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]You are speaking of the lower thresholds of the polarities, even the lowest 95% service-to-self. The end goals of the universe are not to become an all-giving Santa Claus nor a stereotypical villain. Such paths are expressions and ways of the respective polarities but the inevitable conclusions are rather peaceful or very self-destructive.

I wasn't suggesting the end goals of the universe were of such a childish nature, that's what I see you doing with all this talk of power hunger and pointless destruction, lol communication...been a long time.

Quote:None of this can be proven empirically but with deductive reason and seeing the way higher-density beings approach freewill, I think it can be seen the polarity is not solely determined by actions nor this very confused vision of altruism.

I think you mean inductive reasoning, might want to check the words you use if you want to be an author...

Quote:Hearing of the past lives of one unique soul, I can tell you the upper-ends of the negative polarity are insane destruction... of entire planets, others and the self. This is seen by the nature of matter and intellect becoming light or pure darkness. Metaphorically, it's all about how much light one accepts/rejects.

Past life "memories" are so often stained with unconscious expectation... Take it from Fang, the universe is to the STS something to be put in order. Disintegration of self and desire to destroy is often more to do with extreme unbalance within the individual.
Destruction and creation are manipulations of form, the STS manipulates form to the advantage of self, total destruction is rarely (if ever) of service to self.

Quote:The sixth-density negative entity is an anomaly I hypothesize. I propose that a significant portion, if not the majority, of 5th-density negative beings destroy themselves after their hunger for power can no longer be filled.

I propose that once absolute power is found, destruction and chaos is what is used to fill the hunger for more power until nothing is left.

What? They don't destroy themselves... goodness me
Sixth density negatives become less and less polarized (it's actually quite a sudden process) until the mid sub-octave where we throw our heads back in grim laughter and join the other side in unity.

The negative path isn't a life lived as a temper tantrum.
Service-to-self is a term of convenience. The universe plays out things much more intensely. In the end, it's about opening oneself to more light or rejecting it. There are many ways to go about doing such. The path you advocate is one generalization out of many including mine.

Ra mentions nothing about the sixth-density negative entity being a common phenomenon. The fact of the matter is little is mentioned about the 5th-density negative entity's harvesting at all.

I do not believe either position here is clearly shown as correct based on the doctrine available. What is clear Ra mentions the 5th-density entity compacting itself.

Quote:48.6... In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

Quote:52.5 ...As the sixth density approaches, the negative orientation is thrown into confusion and little travel is attempted.
I think best to be noted here is that STO is also STS, which is why Ra goes to great lengths in positing the entity Jehoshua and the instrument Carla as distorted towards martyrdom. StO means service to (Selves) but obviously that could not be transmitted without the conflict of the definition as it does not imply that all 'Selves' are actually the Self.

The most highly adept negative entity is seeking the Creator entirely through self, and IMO actually has no necessity for any action taken against another entity.
Why does a 5th density get 4D 'minions' to do work? They want to be alone, that is the whole point, I only want to seek the Self within. Obviously it is not uncommon for bellicose actions to arise from this as this entity will start to see unpolarized entities as cattle and positive entities as 'cliche' lovy-dovy and something which may be detrimental the Self from realizing its fullness.
Also I think Ra mentions that STS seeks 'that which is not' while STO seeks 'that which is', if this is of any help.

I do not understand why STS incessantly manipulates others for their own gain meanwhile they can manifest all that is needed to be alone in the desert and still be nourished. Maybe the lack of green ray activity produces such a drain on the entity in higher densities that this manipulation of others for the well-ness of the Self becomes commonplace.

black hole.

tempers result from unbalanced entities I agree, and anger is a quality which is not partial to either polarity.
I'm thinking the service orientations only have meaning to a 3D entity in a 3D context. The work of higher density is simply not known outside of what is provided by that extremely limited consideration, framed and understood using particular life experience, custom and convention. It may be a worthwhile exercise to attempt to extrapolate based on our ethical framework and intuitive suggestion, but its mainly going to come out as personal allegory speaking about apprehensions about circumstantial personal potentials and imbalances. Any apprehension can be addressed and discussed more honestly and to more benefit, once that is understood.

Fang

Ah yes Zenmaster, that is something I was about to mention (though not nearly so eloquently I must admit).

I'm sorry if I come across as harsh, I have fangs I should whittle, gotta re-regulate my electrical flow Wink

Good luck with the book Adonai.
(12-03-2013, 10:18 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Service-to-self is a term of convenience. The universe plays out things much more intensely. In the end, it's about opening oneself to more light or rejecting it. There are many ways to go about doing such. The path you advocate is one generalization out of many including mine.

STO can be described as radiating energy and STS can be described as absorbing energy. I believe Ra references this aforementioned description. This description has seemingly significantly different ramifications than a STO/STS paradigm of accepting/rejecting light.
The ramifications are identical just reversed in nominal-polarity. Materially, the positive entity is female and accepts catalyst and projects little resistance on its environment and others. Spiritually, in maleness, it radiates light/love in praise of the creation.

Materially, the negative entity is male and controls/rejects catalyst and thus attempts to shape and control its environment and others to veil what it does not desire. Spiritually, in a female fashion, it absorbs light to feed itself with what is suitable food for itself while rejecting what is not.

The positive entity is fed because most of the creation has fed and will continue to inherently feed him for he accepts most.
Quote:87.6 Questioner: Would you expand upon the concept of the acquisition of polarity by this particular entity, and its use, specifically, of this polarity other than with the simple, obvious need for sixth-density harvest if this is possible, please?

Ra: I am Ra. We would. The nature of the densities above your own is that a purpose may be said to be shared by both positive and negative polarities. This purpose is the acquisition of the ability to welcome more and more the less and less distorted love/light and light/love of the One Infinite Creator...

Unbound

So, negative entities are rubber and positive entities are gold? Yay, conductivity!
I haven't held sway to the belief that sto is radiating and sts absorbing, because many times it felt like I was absorbing energy when I clearly didn't feel sts. I couldn't stop the absorption.
Can you open yourself up to more light and end up getting 'blinded' by that light bc it's too 'bright'?
(12-03-2013, 07:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't held sway to the belief that sto is radiating and sts absorbing, because many times it felt like I was absorbing energy when I clearly didn't feel sts. I couldn't stop the absorption.

I think the radiation/absorption thing is the net energy effect over time of the being, not something in any given moment. If you take a very strict definition of radiation/absorption as you would imply GW, then any positive entity that absorbs healing energy that is sent to it via reiki or other transfers would depolarize. Similarly, technically an energy transfer is in part an absorption and radiation, and yet positive entities can achieve much polarization through sexual energy transfers. So I don't think that positives can never receive or absorption energy; it's just the net amount of all the energy radiated or absorbed that reflects sto or sts.

You might have felt incoming energy from a guide or other positive entity trying to assist in your healing. I know I've received such healing energy in the past. Receiving healing energy is not a bad thing!
Remember that in the group sessions Ra was accepting transferred energy, so Ra was also giving and taking. This is helpful.. "The most normal for the adept is the following: the indigo stimulation activating that great gateway into healing, magical work, prayerful attention, and the radiance of being; and the stimulation of the violet ray which is the spiritual giving and taking from and to Creator, from Creator to Creator."

It was said that Carla had feelings of unworthiness, and so she had a hard time accepting things from others. If we're all equals and there is a group who would like to serve others, denying what another has to offer is a type of rejection of their being, and a rejection of what brings them happiness.

It's confusing because it's also said violet ray is that which expects no return, which I think is simply related to the ability to give, progression of consciousness, and perception. For instance, until it's realized that happiness comes from within, releasing that grip on the world, deeper understandings and refined balancing work can't be achieved. Yet I think part of being positive is learning to accept what the other has to offer in various ways, which can only be appreciated fully because of prior balancing. It all seems related to less distorted perception. We get through life together, help and heal each other, and catalyst with another is always offering some reflection about ourselves.
(12-03-2013, 11:38 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2013, 07:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't held sway to the belief that sto is radiating and sts absorbing, because many times it felt like I was absorbing energy when I clearly didn't feel sts. I couldn't stop the absorption.

I think the radiation/absorption thing is the net energy effect over time of the being, not something in any given moment. If you take a very strict definition of radiation/absorption as you would imply GW, then any positive entity that absorbs healing energy that is sent to it via reiki or other transfers would depolarize. Similarly, technically an energy transfer is in part an absorption and radiation, and yet positive entities can achieve much polarization through sexual energy transfers. So I don't think that positives can never receive or absorption energy; it's just the net amount of all the energy radiated or absorbed that reflects sto or sts.

You might have felt incoming energy from a guide or other positive entity trying to assist in your healing. I know I've received such healing energy in the past. Receiving healing energy is not a bad thing!

Your insight makes sense. I've definitely felt healing energy from a guide, which I've allowed myself to absorb. I've also sent out energy into the world, through the crystal grid, among other methods.

It's a good think that Reiki does not depolarize. It's a very STO form. I agree that receiving healing energy is not a bad thing. I've needed it much and still need it, now perhaps more than ever. It's funny, because I took my antidepressant this morning whereas this whole week I forgot to take it. And I feel a bit more down today than usual. Or let's say I feel a little sick. My psych meds make me feel dizzy, to where when I rest my head the room spins. Continued thoughts also of wanting to graduate, and wondering about that, and how that will go.

But right now I don't feel any healing energy coming from a guide. I don't really feel empty either. I feel full, but it's not healing energy. It's something else. I think in all it will be ok. My life has been one big adventure. I can't wait till the afterlife when Ra can explain to me about my spiritual experiences. I've had some strange ones.