Bring4th

Full Version: Wherein Lies the Power of the Archetypes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Adonai One Wrote:Why did Ra never reveal them flat-out? Why does he explain the archetypes in such an obscure way? Why does he encourage everyone to interpret them as they please?

Because they are the periodic table of magic. If you understand these archetypes and apply them like nothing else, you can become a god. And he's not going to infringe on everyone's freewill by spelling it out clearly, oh so unfortunately.

I can't say anything else...

All I am going to make really clear is this: If you seek awesome power, it's in these cards. These cards are the most powerful tool on this planet. Greater technology lies in these cards than whatever sits in any R&D laboratory. You think I am kidding but I am not.

These things will unlock everything for you if you seek it.

Mmmm power...
The cards have no power. The mind has power.
They wouldn't want to limit infinity.

"After a period of study, the discipline mastered sufficiently, the seeker may then complete the more important step: that is, the moving beyond the written in order to express in an unique fashion its understanding, if you may again pardon the noun, of the archetypical mind."

"An individual mind/body/spirit complex may use any catalyst which comes before its notice, be it through the body and its senses or through mentation or through any other more highly developed source, and use this catalyst in its unique way to form an experience unique to it, with its biases."
(07-26-2013, 11:26 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The cards have no power. The mind has power.

The cards are of the mind. Wink
(07-26-2013, 11:10 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Why did Ra never reveal them flat-out? Why does he explain the archetypes in such an obscure way? Why does he encourage everyone to interpret them as they please?

Because they are the periodic table of magic. If you understand these archetypes and apply them like nothing else, you can become a god. And he's not going to infringe on everyone's freewill by spelling it out clearly, oh so unfortunately.

I can't say anything else...

All I am going to make really clear is this: If you seek awesome power, it's in these cards. These cards are the most powerful tool on this planet. Greater technology lies in these cards than whatever sits in any R&D laboratory. You think I am kidding but I am not.

Because Everything is in the processing of the multitude of layers they mean and can be used as.

Unbound

Yep, nothing new about that, it is an old practice to veil such "secrets".

Funny, because in mythology it is claimed that the 'cards' were actually created by Thoth, were also called the Tarrochi when first made in to cards and as a game and they were apparently originally a book which was copied down and somehow obtained by Egyptian gypsies whom then developed the cards themselves. They are said to contain the complete system of Thoth's magic and knowledge and basically explain the process of the creation and evolution of the soul and the Great Work as Thoth is an alchemical master.
Does this book still exist?

Unbound

I have also seen it suggested that at one point there were 23 cards with one card that is the "Master Card" of the deck, wonder where that one went...

Aha Hard to say, possibly, but not in any accessible way or beyond the status of "legendary artifact".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Thoth

If you examine the Emerald Tablets of Thoth there is much to be discovered. One of my mentors was very versed with them, quite interesting.
I assume Thoth is a inner planes entity, eh?

Unbound

No, not really, Thoth is an entity in the same capacity as Ra.
Is he really that powerful? I assumed most of the Egyptian "gods" were astral entities?
(07-26-2013, 11:39 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]They wouldn't want to limit infinity.

"After a period of study, the discipline mastered sufficiently, the seeker may then complete the more important step: that is, the moving beyond the written in order to express in an unique fashion its understanding, if you may again pardon the noun, of the archetypical mind."

"An individual mind/body/spirit complex may use any catalyst which comes before its notice, be it through the body and its senses or through mentation or through any other more highly developed source, and use this catalyst in its unique way to form an experience unique to it, with its biases."

'After a period of study, the disciple discipline mastered sufficiently'... seems like people skip steps and go quickly to the unique understanding lol

Unbound

(07-26-2013, 03:39 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Is he really that powerful? I assumed most of the Egyptian "gods" were astral entities?

Hardly aha I dont think any of them are "astral entities", they are entities in the same capacity as Ra or ourselves. They are real beings, I am quite positive.
(07-26-2013, 11:10 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]All I am going to make really clear is this: If you seek awesome power, it's in these cards. These cards are the most powerful tool on this planet. Greater technology lies in these cards than whatever sits in any R&D laboratory. You think I am kidding but I am not.

I don't think so, my brother...

Besides, daddy Ra said:

daddy, 97.9 Wrote:To put this into perspective we must gaze then at the stunning mystery of the One Infinite Creator. The archetypical mind does not resolve any paradox or bring all into unity. This is not the property of any resource which is of the third density. Therefore, may we ask the student to look up from inward working and behold the glory, the might, the majesty, the mystery, and the peace of oneness. Let no consideration of bird or beast, darkness or light, shape or shadow keep any which seeks from the central consideration of unity.
(07-26-2013, 03:39 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2013, 11:39 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]They wouldn't want to limit infinity.

'After a period of study, the disciple mastered sufficiently'... seems like people skip steps and go quickly to the unique understanding lol

Depends what you consider a period of study and discipline. It wasn't easy going through the cards like I did. I used channeling to dive right into it. I am still assured my understanding is quite sufficient in application of my pursuits. lol

You guys can hate on my unique understanding all you want. Wink I encourage more people to make their own.

(07-26-2013, 03:48 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2013, 11:10 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]All I am going to make really clear is this: If you seek awesome power, it's in these cards. These cards are the most powerful tool on this planet. Greater technology lies in these cards than whatever sits in any R&D laboratory. You think I am kidding but I am not.

Besides, daddy Ra said:

daddy, 97.9 Wrote:To put this into perspective we must gaze then at the stunning mystery of the One Infinite Creator. The archetypical mind does not resolve any paradox or bring all into unity. This is not the property of any resource which is of the third density. Therefore, may we ask the student to look up from inward working and behold the glory, the might, the majesty, the mystery, and the peace of oneness. Let no consideration of bird or beast, darkness or light, shape or shadow keep any which seeks from the central consideration of unity.

While they do not themselves bring one into unity, can they guide one into unity?

Unbound

Not sure how they could if they do not help to resolve paradoxes aha as I understand the archetypal mind is an interface for working with whatever Logos design one is experiencing. Hence why when the archetypes were first being developed by the Logos they were lesser in number.

Quote:Questioner: Now we are getting to what I was trying to determine. Then at this point were there still only nine archetypes and the veil had just been drawn between the Matrix and Potentiator?

Ra: I am Ra. There were nine archetypes and many shadows.

79.30 Questioner: By shadows do you mean what I might refer to as the birthing of small archetypical biases?

Ra: I am Ra. Rather we would describe these shadows as the inchoate thoughts of helpful structures not yet fully conceived.
(07-26-2013, 03:49 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2013, 03:48 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

Besides, daddy Ra said:

While they do not themselves bring one into unity, can they guide one into unity?

My understanding is that if one's seeking is of a specific vibration/purity, then there will be teachers of the density/vibration appropriate to that seeking/purity.

Unbound

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=arche...e&l=80&o=r

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We ask once again that you consider that the archetypical mind is a part of the deep mind. There are several portions to this mind. The mind may serve as a resource. To call the archetypical mind the foundation of experience is to oversimplify the activities of the mind/body/spirit complex. 

Quote:Questioner: Thank you. Then finally, as each energy center becomes activated and balanced, the Transformation of the Mind is called upon more and more frequently. When all of the energy centers are activated and balanced to a minimal degree, contact with intelligent infinity occurs; the veil is removed; and the Great Way of the Mind is called upon. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No. This is a quite eloquent look at some relationships within the archetypical mind. However, it must be seen once again that the archetypical mind does not equal the acting incarnational mind/body/spirit complex’s progression or evolution.

Due to the first misperception we hesitate to speak to the second consideration but shall attempt clarity. While studying the archetypical mind we may suggest that the student look at the Great Way of the Mind, not as that which is attained after contact with intelligent infinity, but rather as that portion of the archetypical mind which denotes and configures the particular framework within which the Mind, the Body, or the Spirit archetypes move. 
What is the purpose of study of the archetypes?

Unbound

"archetypical mind which denotes and configures the particular framework within which the Mind, the Body, or the Spirit archetypes move."
How do I contradict that? For I agree. Does not understanding the framework and movement enable power?

Unbound

I believe their purpose relates to what Ra calls the "disciplines of the personality".

You seem to equate abilities of manipulation with power?
(07-26-2013, 04:13 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I believe their purpose relates to what Ra calls the "disciplines of the personality".

Indeed. The ability to manifest according to your will... is that not power?

Unbound

Quote:Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.
That doesn't answer the question, my friend.

Are not the archetypes about how to manifest in this reality which therein enables one to discover themselves as the creator and know the paradoxes?

Of course the archetypes don't show the answers but do they not show the path?

Unbound

(07-26-2013, 04:14 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2013, 04:13 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I believe their purpose relates to what Ra calls the "disciplines of the personality".

Indeed. The ability to manifest according to your will... is that not power?

Aha No, I would not say it is, maybe power in a material sense, but not true power. Power is awareness, the ability to manifest is really more of an emergent effect of spiritual power, but is not the power itself. The Yogis and Buddhists often refer to the dangers of becoming "intoxicated by siddhis" or becoming obsessed with "spiritual powers".
Heh, you separate material from the spiritual.

Unbound

I wouldn't say they show the path so much as describe the assembly of the path, but I do not think they provide a path themselves, they are more like stations or way-points that one may choose to go to and from. Ra, I believe, explicitly states that each archetype is also a thing in themselves.
(07-26-2013, 04:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What is the purpose of study of the archetypes?

It is useful for an adept.

However, as Ra said, it does not bring things into unity.

Unbound

(07-26-2013, 04:21 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, you separate material from the spiritual.

How do you gather that? Because I refer to a difference between spiritual power and material power? What I suggest is that material gain is not the same as spiritual gain. I do not separate the realms, I acknowledge the spectrum of mind in relation to experience and the many levels of perception through which it does so. The spiritual and material are one, but that doesn't mean there is no focal difference in terms of relating the concepts to experience.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We would first respond to your confusion as regards the various writings upon the archetypical mind. You may well consider the very informative difference between a thing in itself and its relationships or functions. There is much study of archetype which is actually the study of functions, relationships, and correspondences. The study of planets, for instance, is an example of archetype seen as function. However, the archetypes are, first and most profoundly, things in themselves and the pondering of them and their purest relationships with each other should be the most useful foundation for the study of the archetypical mind.
Pages: 1 2