Bring4th

Full Version: Genghis Khan's clearest evidence of negative polarization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=khan&pq=kha

You can only have an absolute hatred for The Law of Free will with this kind of carnage.

[Image: vGIdfhy.png]

Unbound

My favorite quote from Genghis Khan goes something like, "For all the things I have done, I have never once questioned whether or not what I was doing was right."
(08-10-2014, 03:53 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite quote from Genghis Khan goes something like, "For all the things I have done, I have never once questioned whether or not what I was doing was right."

Who is the judge of what is wrong or right?... Ourselves maybe.
Wow! Nine of the deadliest events were done by Asians (Orientals, Chinese, Mongolian, Japanese) - Genghis Khan, Xin Dynasty, Timur Lenk, An Lushan, Fall of Ming Dynasty, Fall of Yuan Dynasty, Taiping Rebellion, Mao Zedong and World War II (hundreds of thousands of Chinese and Japanese were killed).

Damn! Genghis got promoted to a 4D shipping clerk, whereas I am still stuck here in 3D. Guess I deserve this for not being able to achieve 95% STS when I was his military adviser. Blush
No mention of democide?
I noticed Rasputin is not on that list. I wonder what made him so evil. What I read is that people were afraid of him. But I've never heard of him killing people. Rasputin also graduated 4D negative.
(08-10-2014, 01:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed Rasputin is not on that list. I wonder what made him so evil. What I read is that people were afraid of him. But I've never heard of him killing people. Rasputin also graduated 4D negative.

I'd bet money Rasputin polarized further than GK.

Killing is a pretty primitive and unsophisticated means of control. I'm not surprised that GK got a 4D neg shipping clerk position.
Murder doesn't require a hatred for the law of free will... Not even mass murder. You can have complete knowledge or no knowledge of the law of free will and still murder millions. Perhaps he totally understood the law and respected and loved it and used what he knew to polarize in a way he knew he could. Perhaps he knew nothing of the spiritual world and enjoyed killing. I wouldn't assume anything.
I really don't know how one could kill that many people without the necessary polarity and falsity (lawofone.info this term) to do work. But that's just me.
(08-10-2014, 03:02 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Killing is a pretty primitive and unsophisticated means of control. I'm not surprised that GK got a 4D neg shipping clerk position.

yes, ultimately it's about establishing a societal wide control structure ... with killing/war as the means to establish the foundations of that system. But you're right, killing is not the end-game, but rather the means by which negative philosophy can be enforced top-down, as a system of layered slavery (Ra gave the example of the military hierarchy as the closest parallel to a negatively structured organisation).

(08-10-2014, 03:02 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I'd bet money Rasputin polarized further than GK.

I am guessing Rasputin used his influence with the Tsar to get what he wanted. Ie, the power behind the throne. What are the tools of the neggie? Manipulation, temptation, poisoning.

To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great.

This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.
Good luck ruling a society when you have classes of opposing people that always grow in the shadows. If you want to run a true regime, you have to have blood to lubricate the machinations. But that's just me.

I guarantee you if a negative polarizing entity wanted to rule this world, 99% of the population would be destroyed, the rest remaining converted into disincarnate footsoldiers for further conquest off-world, the rest of this planet destroyed.

Sacrifice is the truest force of the negative polarity. 666. Transformation, Transformation, Transformation. Nothing is ever good enough. There is no stable government. There is the purification of peoples for further conquest of the galaxy and inevitable assimilation into the highest being.

Also Rasputin did bloody squat other than destroy a nation. He controlled jack s***. He just made everyone hate him and thus had himself killed.

Life isn't a comic book in the negative polarity. It's concentration camps and genocide.
You're kind of a brute force dude, A1.
What else is absolute will towards inverse unity but brute force? When The Law of One is applied negatively you can only get forced unity.

Purification of entities to the highest will.