Bring4th

Full Version: what gives you inspiration these days?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
quesion as per title Smile
I don't think i need inspiration i just live and develop. The experience of life is the living inspiration.
(08-10-2014, 10:40 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]quesion as per title Smile

nature. what gives u inspiration these days?
watching anime I guess.

I really don't get out into nature much. There is a large nature reserve close by (REALLY close by lol, like right across the road), and I walk through there. And also around there. But as for the deep nature of mountains and rivers and forests, that's not something I've experienced in quite a long time. Might plan some trips after HC. Second density inspiration Smile
High five with isis on this one, with one addition being children. At times when I witness the free emotive expression of children I get a little glimpse of that uniqueness that lies within us all. They are untarnished by societies hang ups and what a joy to witness there wings flapping in ernest!

Communing with nature, observing children 'being'. Oh, actually there is a third. That is ordinary folks like Carla and Jim showing the way with their rock solid reliability, devotion and focus on the purpose of it all.

PS. You know those overhanging trees over a road, lane or footpath that you can drive or walk through? They feel like a tunnel to me and when I come out the other side (driving usually) I feel refreshed. That's a specific example of what I mean by nature giving me inspiration. Maybe energy is another word to describe it?
To know that I'm still here despite everything and I can still attain happiness every now and then while continuing to realize that it can always be worse. By realizing this, I can be reminded that life actually isn't half bad and can be quite joyous.
Having a feeling that the afterlife is full of unconditional love.
Thirded, nature, but I've never been anywhere "deep" in nature and probably never even been anywhere near as awesome as plenum's backyard! Still it's such a surprise or joy to see an uncommon bird up close or to get close enough to a deer that it makes eye contact. We also purchased a bird feeder that we placed outside our bedroom window that has taken some time to become noticed but in the past two days has had an almost constant stream of sparrows and woodpeckers. We also saw a black-capped chickadee which we've never seen in the backyard before, and it was so delightfully playful that I hope to see it again soon!

Also, I'm so grateful that my husband is a never-ending pool of inspiration for me to drink from.
Growing inspires me. Becoming more than I was before. Being able to hold more yoga asanas. Entering ever deeper into myself. Seeing how I respond to situations and reflecting on such responses. Being able to run further. Sharing my gifts with people, and sharing my own experiences so others can reflect on them. Sharing the knowledge of kale with everyone I know. Sitting in grass. Hugging trees. Hiking up mountains.

Being able in any moment to sacrifice who I am for who I can become. That really inspires me. Taking care of this animal that carries my consciousness about and does most everything I want it to do. Stepping forth into the unknown just to see what happens. Hugging and kissing people. The innocence and freedom I see in my little nieces.

These are all things that inspire me.
Learning how to dance.