Bring4th

Full Version: Serving in 4D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if Q'uo had spoken on this, but how will one go about serving in 4D? People's needs will be provided for and pretty much anything they could want will come easily.

I could say, well there are artists who could provide art and music as service. But without the veil, wouldn't every "one" have immediate access to all knowledge/wisdom and be able to produce this art themselves?

Since 4D positive is all about service, does then nobody do anything for themselves? Ok, let's say this dimension is made harmonious by only living through STO.

So when I receive or have given my billionth flower or piece of art, will this then become repetitive?
An interesting question which i have pondered upon many times, but i suppose imagining the types of service they provide is complicated for our minds, like explaining our lives to animals. The only one i can think of is helping lower densities, like us, understand the LOO and other important information.

But we'll see when we get there, right? Smile

Love&light!
Interesting question, may I add my thoughts.
Recall that our very "being" is Service to the Creator. Serve you do, if unconsciously, or consciously for the Negative or the Positive Polarity.
All knowledge/wisdom is not knowable when you embrace Intelligent Infinity. Certainly a 4D perspective sees the hidden connections between events that are lost to us in 3D due to the illusion of linear time. Sure, you will very much feel the unity and the global nature of things, but your Identity does remain.
The outcomes of our own lives can only be expressed as a probability/possibility vortex (90% or more for probability), therefore even the Creator does not know all - he is experiencing himself through us as divine sparks of individualized Infinity.
Free will baby! In his infinite wisdom he created the First Distortion and began to experience that that his is not. This is the cosmic Game being played - the integration of Polarity. We are doing it here on a microcosmic scale ourselves as humans.
If you graduate to 4D Positive depending on your "score" or degree of polarisation there will still be many octaves within the octave, representing many lessons on Soul evolution. It will be the next Great Age. Look forward to:

Learning to become fully conscious beings with help from our Galactic Family
Healing of individual entities
Planetary Healing
Communication with construction materials/minerals
Communication with plant/animal life forms
New metaphysics, new clean free energy
New types of travel to new places
Creating Planets
Interesting hobbies /pursuits (flying without an aircraft, avatars on other worlds, holidays in time/space, using stargates)

For starters.

I guess that boredom is not a 4th Density problem.

As the photon receives a new additional axis of spin much more of the landscape of the Creation is revealed - more surface areas are exposed and greater illumination available.

The problem we face is that we have been programmed by design to keep ourselves in the dark.

There is an abundance of beauty in the next Density so radiant as to blind your human eyes with its Light.
Regarding art, your life will become art as you become the creator gods that you already are.

Love & Light

Edit for typo
Yes I look forward it.
I guess in this life we are watching the early begginings of a 4D world, very slowly and gradually. I think it will continue this way.

Probably it will be in our next incarnations that the party will begin Smile

But we live in the "now"

(03-04-2010, 11:12 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting question, may I add my thoughts.
Recall that our very "being" is Service to the Creator. Serve you do, if unconsciously, or consciously for the Negative or the Positive Polarity.
All knowledge/wisdom is not knowable when you embrace Intelligent Infinity. Certainly a 4D perspective sees the hidden connections between events that are lost to us in 3D due to the illusion of linear time. Sure, you will very much feel the unity and the global nature of things, but your Identity does remain.
The outcomes of our own lives can only be expressed as a probability/possibility vortex (90% or more for probability), therefore even the Creator does not know all - he is experiencing himself through us as divine sparks of individualized Infinity.
Free will baby! In his infinite wisdom he created the First Distortion and began to experience that that his is not. This is the cosmic Game being played - the integration of Polarity. We are doing it here on a microcosmic scale ourselves as humans.
If you graduate to 4D Positive depending on your "score" or degree of polarisation there will still be many octaves within the octave, representing many lessons on Soul evolution. It will be the next Great Age. Look forward to:

Learning to become fully conscious beings with help from our Galactic Family
Healing of individual entities
Planetary Healing
Communication with construction materials/minerals
Communication with plant/animal life forms
New metaphysics, new clean free energy
New types of travel to new places
Creating Planets
Interesting hobbies /pursuits (flying without an aircraft, avatars on other worlds, holidays in time/space, using stargates)

For starters.

I guess that boredom is not a 4th Density problem.

As the photon receives a new additional axis of spin much more of the landscape of the Creation is revealed - more surface areas are exposed and greater illumination available.

The problem we face is that we have been programmed by design to keep ourselves in the dark.

There is an abundance of beauty in the next Density so radiant as to blind your human eyes with its Light.
Regarding art, your life will become art as you become the creator gods that you already are.

Love & Light

Edit for typo

ayadew

Perhaps think: If you are 4D STO then you are, fundamentally, a positive force. Everything you do is in love and for the good of everyone. Servitude becomes a state of being, not an action

Perhaps think: Your most happy feeling, could be a sense of oneness in teamwork, beauty, fascinating mystery, epicness. Multiply that feeling by thousands, so that you not only feel the feeling, you become that which is the feeling. You become love
I've thought about this quite a bit during this 3D incarnation. If I get my druthers and make it to that level, I would like to serve 3D entities as that nudge, that whisper, that muse, that bit of directing guidance, that whimsy of thought that makes the difference in someone's life. If it weren't for those innumerable little occasions of help that I've received from beyond the veil, my life would have been very different. So I want to be an invisible helper with the ability to manifest when necessary as whatever is needed at the time and place that a seeker asks for help.

When I was a kid I couldn't figure out how G-d could be aware of all of us all the time and love us and answer our prayers and give us comfort and help. Now I understand, in my very limited way, that this work is done through us, from whatever level of being. And it never ends. STO is forever.
(03-07-2010, 09:18 AM)solitary Wrote: [ -> ]. . . this work is done through us, from whatever level of being. And it never ends. STO is forever.

amen
Heart

Brittany

I recall reading in book II of Ra that at first 4th density focuses mainly on forming the social memory complex, and once this has been accomplished the goal turns to helping those of lower densities or those with weaker polarization who call for aid. So basically it seems to be about reaching out to those who haven't made it to the utopia yet.

fairyfarmgirl

(03-11-2010, 06:27 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I recall reading in book II of Ra that at first 4th density focuses mainly on forming the social memory complex, and once this has been accomplished the goal turns to helping those of lower densities or those with weaker polarization who call for aid. So basically it seems to be about reaching out to those who haven't made it to the utopia yet.

Is this not what we are doing now?

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Love and Peace.

That usually works.
(03-04-2010, 09:57 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I could say, well there are artists who could provide art and music as service. But without the veil, wouldn't every "one" have immediate access to all knowledge/wisdom and be able to produce this art themselves?

immediate access to all knowledge, wisdom is not a reality until later densities. not even in 5th.

4d is a density of cooperation, emotions and harmonization. in early stages it wont be different than 3rd density, but without the bellicose and negative emotions that are being generated. very probably, the new 4d inhabitants will also need to work with the lingering emotions and their momentum that were from their past 3d existence.

in addition, each and every soul has its strengths and weaknesses, and therefore there will be those who are more inclined to art, there will be those who are not.