Bring4th

Full Version: Random hopeful youtube video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The turbaned guy in the video was a human rights lawyer, who was later assassinated by the military forces he was exposing, just because he got the chance to give this speech in the West. So, after this speech, he went back home and was assassinated.
yeah, neggies try to stifle very powerful positive voices.

they did this with Lincoln.

Ra Wrote:26.19 Questioner: Was his assassination in any way influenced by Orion or any other negative force?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

that is not to invoke fear, but rather that positivity attracts it's opposition.
(08-11-2014, 09:36 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, neggies try to stifle very powerful positive voices.

they did this with Lincoln.

Ra Wrote:26.19 Questioner: Was his assassination in any way influenced by Orion or any other negative force?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

that is not to invoke fear, but rather that positivity attracts it's opposition.
Plenum, that was the biggest gift to me, when I found Ra - the understanding that there is method to this madness. Otherwise, I was more in the atheist domain, and deep down very sad that all this torture and pain was happening to sources of goodness. That is what I get from this forum too - a sense of peace, though every once in a while annoyance shows up.

You are right about neggies keeping themselves busy with stifling out positivity. When I read about other cultures and hidden political stories, I am always amazed at how much negativity exists, even way beyond the illuminati stuff. Though the structure/reality that Ra material has presented gives me hope. There is method to this madness, and there is hope, courage and peace above all of this.

elephant from 4 D upgraded to 3.0 v.