Bring4th

Full Version: Unintelligent design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I look around at our world, it is hard not to notice the randomness and chaos of nature. Much of it appears indifferent and even hostile. Reading into basic anatomy, you come to realise how imperfect and poorly 'designed' some of our and the worlds animals features are. How do you reconcile this with a loving creator?

Unbound

Key word being "appears" which is something that is always interpreted. I see it that the Creator doesn't just love me and my preferences, but those of all levels of possibility and being.
The creator loves randomness, death and hostility. Additionally, failure, agony and nihilism.

He loves your original desires so much he wants to fulfill your desire for suffering. Bask in the pain and misery because I believe we ask for it.

Unbound

That sounds kind of sadistic, I hope you are not saying Creator loves only those things and not their opposites.
(08-10-2014, 05:55 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]When I look around at our world, it is hard not to notice the randomness and chaos of nature. Much of it appears indifferent and even hostile. Reading into basic anatomy, you come to realise how imperfect and poorly 'designed' some of our and the worlds animals features are. How do you reconcile this with a loving creator?

That is exactly how the physical world is.

Everything you see that is physical is the expression of red ray energies which Ra has described as the energy of, "dissolution or random change." Or even, "chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity".

However, that is just the physical level of vibration. Every level of vibration becomes more refined and harmonious.

What do you consider to be an example of "poor design"? Sometimes what we think is a poor design is not really a poor design, but only appears so do to limited perspective.
Slipped disks and herniated vertebrae are relatively common. It's all part of an imperfect design.
(08-10-2014, 06:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Slipped disks and herniated vertebrae are relatively common. It's all part of an imperfect design.

Everything that happens is simply a vibrational indicator of what is going on inside of our consciousness.

Just because it is aversive, doesn't make it imperfect. Perfection is a somewhat arbitrary definition. As per our Logos' intent, this creation is a perfect manifestation of what it intended. Herniated disks and all.

The potentials for well being and misery are all there for the reaping.

Subjectively, we can make a judgment of imperfection, based on what we, personally, think we would prefer. But that subjective judgment is not seeing the whole picture that the Logos has access to.
(08-10-2014, 06:30 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds kind of sadistic, I hope you are not saying Creator loves only those things and not their opposites.

He veils opposites all the time and experiences one polarity at a time at his leisure. The universe can be one of complete agony at any time. *grin*

Everything is open and free. - 52.2
Q'uo once spoke about Creator's ever increasing agony.
actualizing and experiencing possible diversity within present density, nothing more, nothing less IMHO...
(08-10-2014, 08:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo once spoke about Creator's ever increasing agony.

Channeling is only as pure as the lens through which it pours through.

Anyone can tap into universal omniscience, but when that omniscience is filtered through a human ego rooted in an earthly body with earthly concerns, it often takes on qualities which might be termed less than accurate.
(08-10-2014, 06:41 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]That is exactly how the physical world is.

Everything you see that is physical is the expression of red ray energies which Ra has described as the energy of, "dissolution or random change." Or even, "chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity".

However, that is just the physical level of vibration. Every level of vibration becomes more refined and harmonious.

What do you consider to be an example of "poor design"? Sometimes what we think is a poor design is not really a poor design, but only appears so do to limited perspective.

I often think about how cruel and indifferent nature seems. The way animals mercilessly kill each other and how they are constantly in survival mode. That is one of my big issues with the planet. Why must innocent creatures suffer so much on such a consistent level? Of course humans are responsible for much of the suffering animals endure, but most of it is just the way things are. I was reading the scientific literature on prayer and how it had no effect on healing whatsoever. That made me sad. Also the idea that 99.9 of species on earth are exctinct because they were unable to survive in their conditions. That makes me sad as well. As for unintelligent design, the throat is an example that I read about. The way in which the esophagus is right next to the breathing holes (this is not the case with most animals). Which is why people choke to death on food, as it goes down the wrong hole. It seems like such a stupid way to die, but I imagine it has happened many times. Is that part of the plan? Im mostly just venting. Im kinda tired of going off faith alone that all is well and that there is this love that permeates everything. Feeling quite hopeless as you can see. Peace out friends Smile
Because suffering is beautiful.

Are you not all things?
The second density fauna, with their predators and prey, provide a dynamic system of balancing their presence. Predators remove those prey that can't exist in their own societies and also protect the food sources of the prey from overgrazing. When climates change, this balancing makes both types of animal ready to adjust as necessary.

Almost constantly, we can observe how our third density world is perfectly imperfect.
If we as a species had more love for our forms and demanded more genetic durability in our breeding habits, we would have less problems. If the human form sucks nowadays, it's our own damn fault.
For those artists among us, do we not love the dark artistic pieces we create as well as the light ones?

Have we all not appreciated and learned from, in some form, movies which were of a darker nature?

There is beauty in all things, even in the darkness there are things to love and appreciate.
Sin City had a pretty dark theme to it.

(08-10-2014, 10:19 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 08:40 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo once spoke about Creator's ever increasing agony.

Channeling is only as pure as the lens through which it pours through.

Anyone can tap into universal omniscience, but when that omniscience is filtered through a human ego rooted in an earthly body with earthly concerns, it often takes on qualities which might be termed less than accurate.

I never thought about that. I was wondering if Creator really experiences agony in it's infinite joy. In one of my schizo episodes I thought I was experiencing Creator's agony.
(08-11-2014, 05:19 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I often think about how cruel and indifferent nature seems. The way animals mercilessly kill each other and how they are constantly in survival mode. That is one of my big issues with the planet. Why must innocent creatures suffer so much on such a consistent level? Of course humans are responsible for much of the suffering animals endure, but most of it is just the way things are. I was reading the scientific literature on prayer and how it had no effect on healing whatsoever. That made me sad. Also the idea that 99.9 of species on earth are exctinct because they were unable to survive in their conditions. That makes me sad as well. As for unintelligent design, the throat is an example that I read about. The way in which the esophagus is right next to the breathing holes (this is not the case with most animals). Which is why people choke to death on food, as it goes down the wrong hole. It seems like such a stupid way to die, but I imagine it has happened many times. Is that part of the plan? Im mostly just venting. Im kinda tired of going off faith alone that all is well and that there is this love that permeates everything. Feeling quite hopeless as you can see. Peace out friends Smile

Thank you for responding.

I can certainly understand why those things would make you feel hopeless.

As unharmonious and indifferent as all that looks to you, please keep in mind you are only seeing a mere fraction of the whole picture. The physical spectrum of energies is an extremely small part of the whole. If you were to imagine a spectrum of energies -- a continuum of energy expression ranging from flawless, undistorted unity to absolute separation or distortion, you could see this as a spectrum of colors. We have violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. These are thresholds of unity, or lack thereof.

Everything we see is in the red spectrum, and it is the most distorted level of reality -- the most veiled portion of reality. The lack of consciousness translates to high distortion/separation, which translates to what we perceive as "disharmony". Distortion always means, in every case, that we are not seeing what we think we are seeing.

Not being able to see the other spectrums of reality we come to all sorts of warped conclusions about what we see happening out there in physical expression.

For one, we think that death is this horrible experience to be avoided. Nothing could be further from the truth. People come to believe that death is the ultimate price to pay. They don't understand that nothing can really die, or that the second the red ray construct loses integrity, and forces one into one of the higher vibrational levels that life just keeps on trucking, with no gap in consciousness. Everything that you ever saw die, didn't really die.

Really let that sink in for a minute. There is no death.

And the suffering you see in the animal kingdom is, in most cases, more traumatizing to the veiled 3rd density being viewing it than to the 2nd density animal denizen. For one, they are not subject to the veil. They have a survival drive for sure, but they instinctively know that they cannot die. And if they weren't prepared to play the physical survival game (and it *is* a game, make no mistake), they simply wouldn't manifest physically. It's hard to believe, but they know what they are getting into when they incarnate. We anthropomorphize everything. We can't help it. We imagine their experience of reality is the same as ours. It's not. There is a substantial difference in perspective between 2nd density and 3rd density. They are not ego driven. They are not plagued by the identity issues we are, and death is not nearly the big hairy deal to them as it is to us.

There is so much well being to pay attention to. The Earth spinning is perfect proximity to the Sun. The beauty of the Earth to enjoy. The feeling of self actualization. The potential for growth. Expansion. Evolution. Vibrant health. Search your feelings, you can literally feel which thoughts are out of alignment with unity. They feel terrible. That should be a warning bell. Let well being dominate your attention. And well being you shall find. You won't be able to find anything else.

And I promise you, for every downside you find to the composite structure of a given physical body, there are probably ten plus sides to that given structure. Scientists are *NOT* all knowing. Empirical observation is remarkable and exacting work. But oftentimes, it becomes just as close minded as the fanatical religious zealot. It starts off as science, with a few "facts" being observed. But there real science ends, and human inference begins. A story collects around the observed facts, and the masses are encouraged to follow.

And then, a few years later, new facts are observed, and the "heresy" of seeing things differently begins. Healing is very real. For every scientific study that finds no basis, search and you will find more that it *does* have an effect. One thing scientists don't understand is that you cannot truly separate the observer from the experiment because of the underlying unity of the creation. That means the nonbelievers will literally attract evidence to support their presuppositions of it not working.

But focusing on any perceived negativity for long enough will cause you to vibrate like that, and then, only evidence of lack of well being can come into your experience. But, the reverse is also true, and if you can spend some serious time focused on the abundance of well being, more evidence of that, will find you by virtue of the law of attraction.

What manifests physically is just the crystallization or wave collapse of those vibrational possibilities held in the nonphysical long enough that they became specific enough to manifest in our narrow vibrational range of physical perception. It simply a virtualization of this concept we call "tangible".

I'm not sure if any of this helps you, but your honest thoughts that you've expressed here are probably echoed by many, and I wanted to try to present another perspective. I may not be doing a good enough sales job here. =p
This is the eternal question of theodicy which has plagued mankind ever since the concept of an all-loving, omnipotent God emerged. Whenever I've asked my guides about it, I've been told that I do not have the context to understand why suffering is necessary.

However, I would imagine it has something to do with the need for catalyst. At the level of ultimate reality, we are told by Quo (I believe), Being exists in a perpetually undisturbed state of orgasmic-like bliss. To create movement and change requires something to strive for, so things can't be perfect. I know that when I hit the state of perfect satiation, all I want to do is take a nap Smile
(08-11-2014, 08:29 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2014, 05:19 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I often think about how cruel and indifferent nature seems. The way animals mercilessly kill each other and how they are constantly in survival mode. That is one of my big issues with the planet. Why must innocent creatures suffer so much on such a consistent level? Of course humans are responsible for much of the suffering animals endure, but most of it is just the way things are. I was reading the scientific literature on prayer and how it had no effect on healing whatsoever. That made me sad. Also the idea that 99.9 of species on earth are exctinct because they were unable to survive in their conditions. That makes me sad as well. As for unintelligent design, the throat is an example that I read about. The way in which the esophagus is right next to the breathing holes (this is not the case with most animals). Which is why people choke to death on food, as it goes down the wrong hole. It seems like such a stupid way to die, but I imagine it has happened many times. Is that part of the plan? Im mostly just venting. Im kinda tired of going off faith alone that all is well and that there is this love that permeates everything. Feeling quite hopeless as you can see. Peace out friends Smile

Thank you for responding.

I can certainly understand why those things would make you feel hopeless.

As unharmonious and indifferent as all that looks to you, please keep in mind you are only seeing a mere fraction of the whole picture. The physical spectrum of energies is an extremely small part of the whole. If you were to imagine a spectrum of energies -- a continuum of energy expression ranging from flawless, undistorted unity to absolute separation or distortion, you could see this as a spectrum of colors. We have violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red. These are thresholds of unity, or lack thereof.

Everything we see is in the red spectrum, and it is the most distorted level of reality -- the most veiled portion of reality. The lack of consciousness translates to high distortion/separation, which translates to what we perceive as "disharmony". Distortion always means, in every case, that we are not seeing what we think we are seeing.

Not being able to see the other spectrums of reality we come to all sorts of warped conclusions about what we see happening out there in physical expression.

For one, we think that death is this horrible experience to be avoided. Nothing could be further from the truth. People come to believe that death is the ultimate price to pay. They don't understand that nothing can really die, or that the second the red ray construct loses integrity, and forces one into one of the higher vibrational levels that life just keeps on trucking, with no gap in consciousness. Everything that you ever saw die, didn't really die.

Really let that sink in for a minute. There is no death.

And the suffering you see in the animal kingdom is, in most cases, more traumatizing to the veiled 3rd density being viewing it than to the 2nd density animal denizen. For one, they are not subject to the veil. They have a survival drive for sure, but they instinctively know that they cannot die. And if they weren't prepared to play the physical survival game (and it *is* a game, make no mistake), they simply wouldn't manifest physically. It's hard to believe, but they know what they are getting into when they incarnate. We anthropomorphize everything. We can't help it. We imagine their experience of reality is the same as ours. It's not. There is a substantial difference in perspective between 2nd density and 3rd density. They are not ego driven. They are not plagued by the identity issues we are, and death is not nearly the big hairy deal to them as it is to us.

There is so much well being to pay attention to. The Earth spinning is perfect proximity to the Sun. The beauty of the Earth to enjoy. The feeling of self actualization. The potential for growth. Expansion. Evolution. Vibrant health. Search your feelings, you can literally feel which thoughts are out of alignment with unity. They feel terrible. That should be a warning bell. Let well being dominate your attention. And well being you shall find. You won't be able to find anything else.

And I promise you, for every downside you find to the composite structure of a given physical body, there are probably ten plus sides to that given structure. Scientists are *NOT* all knowing. Empirical observation is remarkable and exacting work. But oftentimes, it becomes just as close minded as the fanatical religious zealot. It starts off as science, with a few "facts" being observed. But there real science ends, and human inference begins. A story collects around the observed facts, and the masses are encouraged to follow.

And then, a few years later, new facts are observed, and the "heresy" of seeing things differently begins. Healing is very real. For every scientific study that finds no basis, search and you will find more that it *does* have an effect. One thing scientists don't understand is that you cannot truly separate the observer from the experiment because of the underlying unity of the creation. That means the nonbelievers will literally attract evidence to support their presuppositions of it not working.

But focusing on any perceived negativity for long enough will cause you to vibrate like that, and then, only evidence of lack of well being can come into your experience. But, the reverse is also true, and if you can spend some serious time focused on the abundance of well being, more evidence of that, will find you by virtue of the law of attraction.

What manifests physically is just the crystallization or wave collapse of those vibrational possibilities held in the nonphysical long enough that they became specific enough to manifest in our narrow vibrational range of physical perception. It simply a virtualization of this concept we call "tangible".

I'm not sure if any of this helps you, but your honest thoughts that you've expressed here are probably echoed by many, and I wanted to try to present another perspective. I may not be doing a good enough sales job here. =p

I really appreciate you writing out such a detailed post. It really does help. Thank you my friend.
(08-11-2014, 05:19 AM)Billy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 06:41 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]That is exactly how the physical world is.

Everything you see that is physical is the expression of red ray energies which Ra has described as the energy of, "dissolution or random change."  Or even, "chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity".

However, that is just the physical level of vibration.  Every level of vibration becomes more refined and harmonious.

What do you consider to be an example of "poor design"?  Sometimes what we think is a poor design is not really a poor design, but only appears so do to limited perspective.

I often think about how cruel and indifferent nature seems.  The way animals mercilessly kill each other and how they are constantly in survival mode.  That is one of my big issues with the planet.  Why must innocent creatures suffer so much on such a consistent level?  Of course humans are responsible for much of the suffering animals endure, but most of it is just the way things are.  I was reading the scientific literature on prayer and how it had no effect on healing whatsoever.  That made me sad.  Also the idea that 99.9 of species on earth are exctinct because they were unable to survive in their conditions.  That makes me sad as well.  As for unintelligent design, the throat is an example that I read about.  The way in which the esophagus is right next to the breathing holes (this is not the case with most animals).  Which is why people choke to death on food, as it goes down the wrong hole.  It seems like such a stupid way to die, but I imagine it has happened many times.  Is that part of the plan?  Im mostly just venting.  Im kinda tired of going off faith alone that all is well and that there is this love that permeates everything.  Feeling quite hopeless as you can see.  Peace out friends Smile

The drive of survival is the literal force that keeps these entities on there experiential path. Without survival what do you think animals would do? Sit around and grow like plants? They are past just growing towards light, they run head first at self awareness. That's the key partner most animals are pure drive. Creator loves it. Its all about the will/drive. If you aren't into and drive for it, then it is useless. This is the importance of getting in tune with what you really want/desire, when you acquire this, you acquire drive. Red ray is drive. Unyielding, unregulated, formless, unstoppable DRIVE!!!!! Survival is talked about often because within an entity that wants to survive, faced with possibly not surviving, and you can imagine the drive this generates.