Bring4th

Full Version: Does Creator Like/Love everything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even agony. How does Creator see that? Does it like to be in pain?
What about overwhelming bliss? Is anything overwhelming to Creator?
Can it handle Everything and All That Is easily or is it always stretched to its limit?

I'm able to handle my life easily, so I'm talking about the awareness of Creator that is Infinity. I'm not referring to me as Creator. Because I don't like agony.
(08-10-2014, 09:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Even agony. How does Creator see that? Does it like to be in pain?
Can it handle Everything and All That Is easily or is it always stretched to its limit?

I'll assume you are talking about the 7th density Logos.

There is an expression of creator at every density level that has different perspectives on the things you are talking about. And here I'm just referring to sub-logoi, and sub-sub logoi etc. For example, we as 3rd density beings are sub logoi, and well, you are aware of the way you perceive those subjects (as you mentioned in your edit).

But anyway, the 7th density Logos doesn't experience pain because pain is aversive catalyst, which is a phenomenon which extends from the thoughtform of separation. Since the 7th density Logos does not entertain any thoughts of separation, it does not experience separation or the negative pain associated with it. The pleasure it finds is the progression within its own density, which, as you know, is the process of moving through the ultimate spiritual gravity well into creation of the next octave of densities, the ecstasy of which, we can only guess at, but I'm sure it's beyond our wildest 3rd density imaginations.

It is never stretched beyond its limit because it is proceeding forth from infinite strength.

The 8th density creator, which is the raw consciousness of intelligent infinity, does not experience pain or pleasure. Those experiences only occur in relativity. It could be said that it dwells in perpetual joy, but that can only be *realized* or *known* against the backdrop of relativity. That Which Is comes to know its nature through That Which Is Not.
Inevitably all will be accepted so yes.
To answer the titled question: Yes.
(08-10-2014, 10:09 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2014, 09:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Even agony. How does Creator see that? Does it like to be in pain?

I'll assume you are talking about the 7th density Logos.

There is an expression of creator at every density level that has different perspectives on the things you are talking about. And here I'm just referring to sub-logoi, and sub-sub logoi etc. For example, we as 3rd density beings are sub logoi, and well, you are aware of the way you perceive those subjects (as you mentioned in your edit).

But anyway, the 7th density Logos doesn't experience pain because pain is aversive catalyst, which is a phenomenon which extends from the thoughtform of separation. Since the 7th density Logos does not entertain any thoughts of separation, it does not experience separation or the negative pain associated with it. The pleasure it finds is the progression within its own density, which, as you know, is the process of moving through the ultimate spiritual gravity well into creation of the next octave of densities, the ecstasy of which, we can only guess at, but I'm sure it's beyond our wildest 3rd density imaginations.

It is never stretched beyond its limit because it is proceeding forth from infinite strength.

The 8th density creator, which is the raw consciousness of intelligent infinity, does not experience pain or pleasure. Those experiences only occur in relativity. It could be said that it dwells in perpetual joy, but that can only be *realized* or *known* against the backdrop of relativity. That Which Is comes to know its nature through That Which Is Not.

Anagogy, that was a nice answer for me. I have not felt satisfied by seeing the infinite creation as love alone. It helps to see pain, agony, frustration, anger in there too. And, then watching it all lead to love in your thoughts. I actually find the idea really amusing that if you think about it from a practical perspective - there are trillions of f*** yous rising towards the creator every moment in time from all the infinite creation. Yet, all those trillions of f*** yous will be resolved with time and patience, and the infinite understanding and love will belong to every single individualized entity that ever existed.
The actual "Creator's Perception" is absolutely out of Our reach (no matter how this sentence is understood).
For all We know, We are part of it. It was said that at the beginning there was one thought. From this ONE THOUGHT in which Creator decided to invest Him-Self, We have an infinite experience-planes and Beings being Creator Him-Self "experiencing" / "perceiving Self experiencing".

What and How can "Feel" Being, who can do such things with a thought ??
The Creator is everything, so of course the Creator loves everything.

Agony is an element of catalyst, which reigns here in the third density. All created the All for the All, so next time you feel agony address Higher Self and say, "I'm supposed to be grateful for this, and I'm trying. I'd appreciate your help." :-/
(08-15-2014, 07:46 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]The Creator is everything, so of course the Creator loves everything.

Agony is an element of catalyst, which reigns here in the third density. All created the All for the All, so next time you feel agony address Higher Self and say, "I'm supposed to be grateful for this, and I'm trying. I'd appreciate your help." :-/

Thanks. I'll try to remember that.