Bring4th

Full Version: Quite the mirroring effect a mated pair makes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had quite the mind blowing interaction with someone that I'm hanging out with/seeing/not sure what you'd call it. Anyways, this pairing of us started rather innocent such as a fun night out. What wasn't expected was the intense connection that we shared which enabled a quick evolution of a fun night out to all the mushy cuddling and her staying over a few times.

So she came over last night after a little bit of woe is me crap I was whining about. My mind was continuing to bother me with racing thoughts and once things got heated, I suddenly just stopped. She was quick to realize how tense I was. As we were laying there, she could tell I was bothered and she asked if I wanted her opinion on the matter. What she said, hit me like a freight train. She pinpointed reasons for my nervousness to a level that I pretty much knew myself but also in a way that made me open my eyes a bit about things I hadn't connected. It mainly dealt with a glaring relationship issue that I've experienced over the years along with some feelings of unworthiness related to actually being in a relationship and contributing to it.

I just laid there for a few minutes just taking in what she said because I was quite shocked to hear it explained so accurately yet I never told her what I had been thinking.
(08-11-2014, 10:31 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]So I had quite the mind blowing interaction with someone that I'm hanging out with

Elevate that blowing interaction to more than just the mind, asap. She's a keeper.

Also, 666th post.
(08-11-2014, 10:31 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]So I had quite the mind blowing interaction with someone that I'm hanging out with/seeing/not sure what you'd call it. Anyways, this pairing of us started rather innocent such as a fun night out. What wasn't expected was the intense connection that we shared which enabled a quick evolution of a fun night out to all the mushy cuddling and her staying over a few times.

So she came over last night after a little bit of woe is me crap I was whining about. My mind was continuing to bother me with racing thoughts and once things got heated, I suddenly just stopped. She was quick to realize how tense I was. As we were laying there, she could tell I was bothered and she asked if I wanted her opinion on the matter. What she said, hit me like a freight train. She pinpointed reasons for my nervousness to a level that I pretty much knew myself but also in a way that made me open my eyes a bit about things I hadn't connected. It mainly dealt with a glaring relationship issue that I've experienced over the years along with some feelings of unworthiness related to actually being in a relationship and contributing to it.

I just laid there for a few minutes just taking in what she said because I was quite shocked to hear it explained so accurately yet I never told her what I had been thinking.

Jeremy, you are one of the lucky ones, who have come across a keeper. I came across one about 7 years ago, and good thing that I kept that treasure. Good luck.
Having that kind of effect in a partner is like having a great best friend or great brother/sister. Except you f***.
I don't know if she's a keeper yet or not considering we aren't really much except having a bit of fun and enjoying each other's company along with this being a very very new thing. Yet we do things that aren't really what I would consider in the realm of a casual relationship so I'm not sure. I'm still a bit cautious around her as I sense some skeletons in the closet so to speak so I'm not showing all my cards just yet. She did tell me that she's been operating within the boundaries that I created which was no relationship (mainly due to my quite disasterous financial predicament) but she knew things were going that way once I brought up the observation that I felt that she was going at a pace that I didn't intend. She was quick to turn it around on me in an instant and got me to admit that what I was telling about her was actually about myself so she got me there lol.

Things seem to be a little too good to be true at the moment but I'm trying my best not to overthink it as I have done in the past. But the level of intuitiveness from her really blew my mind.