Bring4th

Full Version: [TUTORIAL] The Keys to Power and Magickal Ability Using The Archetypal Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All you need is emotion/love. If you don't get this, contemplate the statements deeper. It will hit you eventually. I'm quite serious in that this is all you need to develop power, true spiritual positive power. To negatively polarize, just switch "Emotion" to "Eradication of Emotion."

Hint: "Belief" is the belief in an intent of a magickal working, if you wish it to be. It's also general belief. Everything is magick.

Quote:73.11 Questioner: Desire and will are key factors in the process. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We would add one quality. In the magical personality desire, will, and polarity are the keys.

"

Choice 0. Acceptance of the present moment (Space) //Will
Choice 0.1. Acceptance of a potential moment (Time)

Matrix 43. Emotion of Expression of the present moment

Matrix 43.1. Emotion of Expression of a potential moment

Potential 44. Emotion of Emotion of the present moment

Potential 44.1. Emotion of Emotion of a potential moment

Catalyst 45. Emotion of Belief of the present moment

Catalyst 45.1. Emotion of Belief of a potential moment

Experience 46. Emotion of Realization of the present moment //Desire

Experience 46.1. Emotion of Realization of a potential moment

Significance 47. Emotion of Knowledge of the present moment //Polarity

Significance 47.1. Emotion of Knowledge of a potential moment

Transformation 48. Emotion of Phenomena of the present moment

Transformation 48.1. Emotion of Phenomena of a potential moment

Great Way 49. Emotion of Intelligence of the present moment

Great Way 49. Emotion of Intelligence of a potential moment"

Quote:[The archetypal mind has] no rightful place in divination but, rather, [is a tool] for the further knowledge of the self by the self for the purpose of entering a more profoundly, acutely realized present moment. - 88.23

My respective content in this post is under CC BY-SA 3.0
The way I do this is to imagine that which I intend as already having happened. Then I add in the feeling/emotion of every desire being fully fulfilled.

It feels good, and if I was smrt, I'd do it more often. :p
And I feel a significant ratio of (misguided or young) Wanderers; unaware of their psychic capacity or spiritual influences make the choices; forget the intentions; and generally misguide their emotional potentials to harm themselves / others. With the very words they seek to understand with, it is all too easy to fall from grace. Among inherently frustrating family/societal/social complexes - sometimes it is all one can do to find the silence of the self - And return to the fluidity of magickal healings they so desperately reach for.

All projections aside, I have found myself. Even among the desperation of ravaging catalyst - the Alpha and Omega of eternity of self is within. Just as balance is possible in potential of experience (within reach of imagination); the self is likewise all too possible.

[Image: tz8Sh1w.jpg]

Heart Heart

my second post!! Blush
The only power I'm interested in is power over my subconscious mind. I don't like being at the whim of it, with my many unsettling thoughts. Control over the subconscious is magic.

I also would like to manipulate intelligent energy directly.
The key to power is faith and will.
I'm all ready creating a physical reality... what more power do I want?
(08-12-2014, 01:10 PM)भाव Wrote: [ -> ]The key to power is faith and will.

Choice/All archetypes = Will
Catalyst = Faith

I basically take these two concepts apart.

Unbound

You mean one possible key that could be used to work with power.
There is only one power, one law: The Law of One. This law connotes unity, universal love, universal emotion as one universal power.

Unbound

As your loud opinion states.
A wise man know's he is not wise. He knows nothing more than love for all things. You talk of power but what is power?
I don't believe in self-debasement as wisdom. I intend to be satisfied with what currently exists, even myself.

Power is the ability to cause change that reflects oneself, that enables one to realize oneself in the creation. The positive polarity realizes what currently exists more and more as the self. The negative polarity believes it cannot be seen in the creation as it stands infinitely.
I see it as a reminder that beyond all objective thinking, all we know is what we are experiencing in the moment. Which is pretty much what you said as your second sentence is it not?. You have a nice definition of power but unless you are currently experiencing power how do you know power?. Do you see the contradiction in your words?.

If you are satisfied with what currently exist's then you will know that you are powerful. When you grasp at power you become less powerful because you are reaching for something outside of yourself rather than being satisfied.

I began reading a book last night which my girlfriend had lying around. The opening pages have been a real eye opener to things I thought I understood and knew but in reality have not put into practice. Whilst reading the the first few pages I thought of you and I believe the book may be of use to you. If you are willing I would like to suggest the book to you.
This present moment is still illusory unconscious of all that is. I embrace the present and the, admittedly, illusory future. I embrace humility and will.
(08-11-2014, 06:00 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]All you need is emotion (or "love"). If you don't get this, contemplate the statements deeper. It will hit you eventually. I'm quite serious in that this is all you need to develop power, true spiritual positive power. To negatively polarize, just switch "Emotion" to "Eradication of Emotion."

Hint: "Belief" is the belief in an intent of a magickal working, if you wish it to be. It's also general belief. Everything is magick.

"

Choice 0. Acceptance of the present moment (Space)
Choice 0.1. Acceptance of a potential moment (Time)

God saw that the light was good...& he divided the light from the darkness
The darkest of the dark, seeking the self in the most far-reaching of potentials requiring the most power are simply lights trying to find their source. In other words, the negative polarity is seeking itself but cannot find itself in any near present moment.
Added further notes, linking to Ra's quote on magical ability.