Bring4th

Full Version: I am attempting to live indefinitely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am writing this post as I feel called to. Months ago I made a self-respecting commitment in my magickal and balancing practice to only die when I consciously want to, not when environmental catalyst dictates.

I am attempting to imbue myself with so much compassion for myself and everything around me so that the necessary balanced is attained, so that I receive the necessary input of vital energy/intelligent energy (yes, pseudo-science) to pretty much become indefinite in my timespan of age.

I am 20 years old at the time of this post and my name is Immanuel Ortegeaux, my name at birth was Emanuel Ortego. I am self-respectfully committed to living at least 130 years old; So that I might prove the existence of the spirit and that happiness in the present moment leads to a long life; So that I might inspire general care for the self and then others in this self-love.

You'll find the oldest living people in recent times were very happy as well and had no stringent health plans: They just did what they wanted. I am going to take this to the next level.

Open this post 110 years from now and see if Immanuel Ortegeaux (Emanuel Ortego) is still living.

And I may just turn out to be a total farce. I am open to failure. I will not weep at failure. I am but a humble pseudo-scientist and perhaps a true scientist in society's eyes in the 22nd century.

I recognize this is pseudo-science. I recognize this is absurd. I have no dogma to offer. I just want to present a very patient and long-term miracle.

Archive: http://web.archive.org/web/2014081223550...p?tid=9818
Good for you. I'm seeking ways that I might get out of my soul contract, or fulfill what is in it early. I don't want to live for the full length of my natural lifespan. I'm ready to graduate. I don't see the purpose in a long life, as there's no real service I can do while here. I'm wondering if shutting off the flow of red ray energy is the way to do it.
NEWSFLASH: 20-year-old American dies unexpectedly in the city of Montreal, Canada, from critical head injury after slipping over banana peel left on the sidewalk.

Wink

In all seriousness, I hope you live old, both for my sake but also for the sake of humanity; were you to die sooner than later it could have the opposite effect of people doubting the existence of the spirit. That and causing some laughter over the ironic situation Wink

P.S. Get a grip, love. Nobody is going to dig up this forum post in 110 years...
When you're 135 and I'm 130 you'll take this back, Tina.
(08-12-2014, 09:02 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]When you're 135 and I'm 130 you'll take this back, Tina.

Oh I hope you're right Wink
I'll look you up, i've always had a strong sense I will have a very very long life.
(08-13-2014, 04:16 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look you up, i've always had a strong sense I will have a very very long life.

Same man, I don't really see why I would age... our body naturally regenerates if we allow it.
Why not stay 30 in appearance for 1000 years? Observing your fellow other-selves come and go would be quite different than cycling with the general flow of others. It would certainly be different. Check out the movie "The Man from Earth" if you have yet to already, I won't spoil it. Smile
Hello Emanuel / Immanuel Smile

(08-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to present a very patient and long-term miracle.

Those are not attributes of a miracle Smile They are rather an attributes of Work.

Above all, please try not to be overly obsessed with your physical vehicle. It's an experience/lesson shuttle for your Whole, Non-Material Self. This incarnation have its own goals and most likely were carefully planned. Many arrangements were also made with many Entities that You have already met and Those whom You will meet. Surely arrangements were made with your "current Close-Ones".

You, your-Self, are not beginning nor ending in this existence/life/incarnation. This Body You have now, it is not You. There are incarnations short and long. Some are planned to be merely a Catalysts for Other-Selves (that's how I understand for example death of an unborn child or an infant). I think that what We are doing here, in Our lives, is "bigger" than those lives It-Selves. Experience of this life is/will be "Part" of Our Identity on/at Our eternal path to the One, Infinite Creator.

Best I have in me for You.
I might swing by. Keep your eyes open for a man looking to be about 30 with an immensely powerful presence Wink
(08-12-2014, 07:50 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]to only die when I consciously want to, not when environmental catalyst dictates.

Could you explain this further?

We all choose on some level or another when to lose focus on this mode of existence. 'Environmental Catalyst' is simply the common trigger, cue or 'excuse' used by Spirit to transition.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Aging

I disagree.

Physicality is as real as spirit. The spirit is as illusory as physicality.
The vast majority of who we are is unmanifest, I believe as part of the Logos.
(08-15-2014, 02:57 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Aging

I disagree.

Physicality is as real as spirit. The spirit is as illusory as physicality.

What exactly do you want me to look at from the quotes above which justifies your reasoning, and why?
There is a tangible phenomenon that dictates reality and aging that is governed by what would seem to be physical laws, not excuses.

Unbound

Physical laws are the excuses of the Logos.
(08-15-2014, 03:44 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is a tangible phenomenon that dictates reality and aging that is governed by what would seem to be physical laws, not excuses.

Such phenomena is simply the common observed pattern, though, and not necessarily tangible fact. They are merely parameters we choose to abide by (Though usually on an unconscious level). Physical Laws unique to the 3rd Density spectrum did not exactly come out of nowhere or of their own accord either, but were designed to suit the environment required for the growth chosen in this sphere of existence.

Mind over matter.

Edit: I need to add Laws are merely individualised siphoned off portions of Intelligent Infinity working in concert to provide those common observed patterns. It is a highly orchestrated play that we are in.
Are you also going to keep your hair from turning white?
(08-15-2014, 03:54 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2014, 03:44 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]There is a tangible phenomenon that dictates reality and aging that is governed by what would seem to be physical laws, not excuses.

Such phenomena is simply the common observed pattern, though, and not necessarily tangible fact. They are merely parameters we choose to abide by (Though usually on an unconscious level). Physical Laws unique to the 3rd Density spectrum did not exactly come out of nowhere or of their own accord either, but were designed to suit the environment required for the growth chosen in this sphere of existence.

Mind over matter.

Edit: I need to add Laws are merely individualised siphoned off portions of Intelligent Infinity working in concert to provide those common observed patterns. It is a highly orchestrated play that we are in.

Mind is matter? I don't understand where this concept of "agreements" comes from. The central minds of the system dictated universal beliefs that create physical laws, in my view. The laws are all there is. We chose to abide by these laws indefinitely as dictated by the sun body, in my view.

(08-15-2014, 04:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you also going to keep your hair from turning white?

Why not?
(08-15-2014, 04:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Mind is matter? I don't understand where this concept of "agreements" comes from. The central minds of the system dictated universal beliefs that create physical laws, in my view. The laws are all there is. We chose to abide by these laws indefinitely as dictated by the sun body, in my view.

Ok, let's go with what you're saying. Are you not One with those 'Minds' which dictated such beliefs?
Yes, so there is no need for an agreement. The beliefs were set in a complete unity when the sun began dictating the gravitational pulls that put this all into motion. We are the sun.
So on some level we have agreed to every law under the Logos?
(08-12-2014, 08:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you. I'm seeking ways that I might get out of my soul contract, or fulfill what is in it early. I don't want to live for the full length of my natural lifespan. I'm ready to graduate. I don't see the purpose in a long life, as there's no real service I can do while here. I'm wondering if shutting off the flow of red ray energy is the way to do it.

As we say back in them thar hills of Kentucky, or at least somebody Ra-fearin' might have said it once, "Experience counts for everything, book larnin' (and forum readin' 'n' writin') don't count a tall." That being true, Wolf, you are building up a huge amount of experience that could launch you straight into 4D compassion for 3D folks like your current self.

I'm serious! You'll be grateful for your having designed this space/time conundrum for yourself. Start being grateful now and build on it:exclamation: Wink Smile Cool Tongue Angel
(08-15-2014, 04:59 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, so there is no need for an agreement.

(08-15-2014, 04:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We chose to abide by these laws indefinitely as dictated by the sun body, in my view.

You agree to choose to abide by those laws, do you not? However, the fact that entities outside of the 3D spectrum can 'overcome' Gravity is indicative of the temporary nature of the agreements.

How would someone who has just died abide by the laws of say, Gravity?
Chosen. The frequencies of gravity are dictated at such a foundational level there is no reneging on this agreement without casting the relevant sun or suns into a supernova and respective blackholes. That's what we call destroying limits. The physics dictate the very essence of our soul as it stands today due to how veiling forms the soul within the body in 2nd-density.

There is no overcoming gravity. There is accommodating its respective pulls to where they actually enable you to float or fly, flying and not flying being expressions of gravity and not gravity itself.

The limits that regulate us are quite permanent. Our ability to work within them has infinite potential.

One who has died abides by gravity by still staying within the inner planes of the respective mother sun and planet.

Unbound

I long ago figured out that the key to immortality is to not die.
I learned that it is good to learn to walk well before you start flying !