Bring4th

Full Version: I am attempting to finish my soul contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to finish my soul contract sooner, so I can go home? I wish I could just tear it up, but then I wouldn't be fulfilling other people's contracts. I can't imagine living another 40 years without knowing love.
Tom Kenyon's message on "Transition States of Consciousness"

http://tomkenyon.com/transition-states-of-consciousness

Quote:If the Hathors are correct, all of us will face numerous transition states of consciousness before our time on Earth has ended. The perceptual markers of our old reality are being displaced. How we deal with the loss of our perceived reality and the old world will determine the next cycle of Earthly existence for humanity.

Hope the article and suggestions will help.
Gemini Wolf, every word you speak and every gesture you make is an act of love. You are helping right now. There is so much love in the present moment coming both from those around you and yourself, and you need only become more aware of it to enjoy it more. You may find that meeting with friends is a great way to share and grow this free-flowing love.

I understand this reality can be quite tiring at times; we have all been there, experiencing this weariness in different ways, yet we persist because we cherish the little things, the fleeting moments which are imbued with love, love for people we hold dear, love for what's around us, love for the pleasant experiences and love for the self.

If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me any time Smile
(08-12-2014, 09:00 PM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]Tom Kenyon's message on "Transition States of Consciousness"

http://tomkenyon.com/transition-states-of-consciousness

Quote:If the Hathors are correct, all of us will face numerous transition states of consciousness before our time on Earth has ended. The perceptual markers of our old reality are being displaced. How we deal with the loss of our perceived reality and the old world will determine the next cycle of Earthly existence for humanity.

Hope the article and suggestions will help.

I like what he says about physical death, and about remaining in the void, and getting to know the I Am. That most people are uncomfortable not having a body. I'm not sure how I'll be, but I'll be relieved to be free of this body.
(08-12-2014, 08:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to finish my soul contract sooner, so I can go home? I wish I could just tear it up, but then I wouldn't be fulfilling other people's contracts. I can't imagine living another 40 years without knowing love.

what are the lessons we chose to incarnate here?
(08-13-2014, 05:09 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2014, 08:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to finish my soul contract sooner, so I can go home? I wish I could just tear it up, but then I wouldn't be fulfilling other people's contracts. I can't imagine living another 40 years without knowing love.

what are the lessons we chose to incarnate here?

I think structure. I'm not sure how much structure there is on the other side.

Also, I don't know what's in my soul contract, so I'm flying blind here.
Oh spirit guide, please help me with my soul contract. What do I need to do?
(08-13-2014, 08:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh spirit guide, please help me with my soul contract. What do I need to do?

What would you do if I told you that the way to finish your soul contract was to find absolute happiness and satisfaction with your life, right now?

When you are no longer resisting what is, what you want automatically flows into your experience.
Word. In any ''attempt'' rests patiently ''completion''. Congratulations on both sides. Smile
What if your soul contract is to learn to know love?
Good answers all around.
(08-13-2014, 10:12 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't know what's in my soul contract, so I'm flying blind here.

yep. The question of - what do I do with my life is a big one.
(08-13-2014, 08:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh spirit guide, please help me with my soul contract. What do I need to do?

Well, what are and have been your challenges in this lifetime? 'Learning' those lessons is what you came to fulfil.

You currently appear to be resisting life and not seeing all it has to offer. I'd say working on why you feel that way in an earnest manner rather than running away (Suicide) is your current challenge.
http://www.livescience.com/44388-myths-a...unked.html

I love you guys. Thanks for all your support. I hope I'm not attention seeking. I'm not trying to be.
I'm enjoying a nice cup of coffee. Can't get that on the other side I don't think.

I send Robin Williams and his family my love.

I think I more want to discover my soul/life contract than I do want to end it.
I have Loki to live for. And my job ain't half bad.

My avatar also gives me hope. As does the wonderful music I listen to.

(08-15-2014, 05:25 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2014, 10:12 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't know what's in my soul contract, so I'm flying blind here.

yep. The question of - what do I do with my life is a big one.

I continue to send love into the world. To manifest a world that I desire. And to stop playing the lotto. I don't need to be rich to be happy. I make enough to clear all my bills.

The only annoying things are my mother and my back pain.

This is my mood now (a little lonely):

I know how you feel Gemini. I quite often find myself longing for larger life. The only piece of advice I can offer you is that you have to be your own best friend. You have to truly take care of yourself. This is obviously very challenging, but if you love yourself fully, then nothing can hurt you. Another is just being around people who care about you. Again, this is an obvious one. Loving yourself naturally results in having more love for other selves and the world around you. Good luck my friend.
Vervex told me that we might not have a specific mission for being here. She said she believes most of us come here for the experience itself. So there's no real soul contract to live up to. No hidden agenda we gave ourselves. No secret mission that we have to figure out how to fulfill when we don't even know what it is.

It makes life more enjoyable and easier without worrying about fulfilling all our many "contracts".

Thank you Folk-Love. I do want to be my own best friend. I took care of myself today in some personal ways. I think I did pretty good. Not putting up with other people's crap.