Bring4th

Full Version: Odd article about the harvest according to Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw this article on in5d.com today: http://in5d.com/law-of-one-harvest.html

The article has a very interesting interpretation of The Law of One, to say the least. I'm curious about what people's responses to something like this would be; I left my own reply below the article.
Good thing we choose whether we harvest or not. It's where we're more comfortable at.
That painting of reincarnation happened to be at a restaurant I visited yesterday. It's quite majestic, anyone know the name of it?
odd article indeed. your comment is great Greg

(08-14-2014, 08:58 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]That painting of reincarnation happened to be at a restaurant I visited yesterday. It's quite majestic, anyone know the name of it?

i happened to post that painting in the poetry thread a few days ago. spent quite a while trying to find the name of it & who painted it but all i came up with is that if u google 'ancient hindu painting + rebirth' it'll come up
(08-14-2014, 08:04 PM)Greg Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this article on in5d.com today: http://in5d.com/law-of-one-harvest.html

The article has a very interesting interpretation of The Law of One, to say the least. I'm curious about what people's responses to something like this would be; I left my own reply below the article.

I like your comment too Greg. Good job. Smile Ever wonder how Ra's teachings to the Egyptians, and teachings of other STO entities such as Jesus got distorted/perverted by STS influences? You've just watched such efforts in action towards Ra Material in that article. :-/
That article is a pretty poor interpretation of the material. Doesn't seem like the author really read the material for himself. So many errors. I might post a response on there at some point.
I'm sorry but that article is a bag of toilet.
I feel like I've been trolled.

Quote:I'm sorry but that article is a bag of toilet.

I'm not sure what this means but I agree 100%.
(08-15-2014, 10:04 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm sorry but that article is a bag of toilet.

I'm not sure what this means but I agree 100%.

It's swear-filter friendly British slang for a 'load of s***' Tongue.

Edit: Should have just stuck with that in the first place. Oh well, bag of toilet sounds cooler anyway.
Hehe I was mostly kidding, I knew what you meant. I guess it makes total sense in British context. I thought, is it possible he meant bag of toiletS? Because if that's the case, I still agree!
(08-15-2014, 10:17 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I thought, is it possible he meant bag of toiletS? Because if that's the case, I still agree!

Absolutely, you got me. The Plural on 'toilets' exemplifies the point conveyed all the much more.
You left a good response Greg. I stopped reading with intrigue when he suggests that service to others is somehow devoid of spending time on yourself. Ra doesn't suggest this anywhere. What does it mean to serve others is the big question of the Ra material, and they left it for us to figure out because speaking upon the indigo ray (where we balance love and wisdom..others and self) is infringement. There are many hints, and to serve others certainly means to love and accept yourself.

"The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray."
Wow, how do you see yourself as having infinite worth? I find it easy to love myself, but infinite worth is something I can't get my head around.
(08-15-2014, 12:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, how do you see yourself as having infinite worth? I find it easy to love myself, but infinite worth is something I can't get my head around.

A speck of dust has infinite worth; nothing is separate from the whole.

Unbound

Completely convoluted based on cherry-picking and too much reading of conspiracy theories.
Let's take a moment to appreciate the Law of Confusion, which allows the Creator to perceive (and misperceive) his creation in a quadrillion different ways, giving rise to an amazingly colorful and diverse Universe.

At the same time, I appreciate the irony of the author spreading fear, and feeding those 4th and 5th negative density entities that feed on fear, in an effort to counter their influence.

Which just goes to show that love and the light it carries are the only true weapons against any shadows! Anything else will ultimately backfire and add to the confusion.

---------------------------------------
"Please don't feed me to the archons, I swear I'm not ripe yet."
(08-15-2014, 11:30 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What does it mean to serve others is the big question of the Ra material, and they left it for us to figure out because speaking upon the indigo ray (where we balance love and wisdom..others and self) is infringement. There are many hints, and to serve others certainly means to love and accept yourself.

Service to others is simply to do all things with love for all others.

The big difference between STO and STS is in the heart chakra. In STS it is completely shut off. On the other hand, the more one polarizes towards STO, the brighter one's heart chakra becomes, and from what I understand there is no limit to how open it can be.

Any action done with love for all others is service to others. This includes thoughts of love and caring about others; just as negative thoughts about others serve to harm their target and diminish one's STO polarity, so do loving and caring thoughts accomplish the opposite.

This also implies that doing things for others while harboring any resentment toward them or toward the work one is doing produces, at best, neutral actions.

If one attempts to help someone by harming or resenting another (i.e., "the enemy of my friend is my enemy"), these actions aren't even neutral but negative. Socrates, Jesus, Buddha all spoke about the need to love, not hate, or improve one's enemies. Love everyone as the Creator behind the personality mask, and wish them the best on their journey.

Of all the things that Ra said, I think the meaning of service to others is the most direct and clear, and in perfect alignment with the other great teachings, e.g., those of Jesus, the Buddha, and the people who shone the most brightly in their compassion such as Gandhi and Mother Teresa. Quo also keeps trying to emphasize the same message over and over: they said that the purpose of 3rd density is to polarize, and the only thing they talk about is love, love, love. Coincidence?

"Have you loved today?"
Service to others is pretty easy to understand if you look at the ray definition. - all the rays in equal balance, like a rainbow. That tells you that service to others is more properly named service to all, which includes the self (a common misunderstanding that the article repeats.)
The in5d article reminds me of this one, about the 'sick Illuminati plan to "harvest" souls in 2012': http://www.henrymakow.com/the_cabalist_p...est_y.html

I think some people just find the idea, and especially the terminology, of harvest frightening, and they convince themselves that it's something that someone (evil aliens, the Illuminati) is going to do to them rather than something they will do themselves. Also, "...within the illusion it seems more lovely to be within the illusion than to drop the garment which has carried the mind/body/spirit complex and move on."
My first response is 'in5D'? Huh?

My second response is "Why does this imply 5th dimensional reality? Why has 4D been missed?" Perhaps it is because of a literal interpretation of the Fibonacci sequence, expressed mathematically as the golden ratio, or 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13....

I suggest this because the previous number is added to the present one, which creates the next one. So if you add 2 to 3 you get 5. Perhaps this website is founded upon a misconception?

Why indeed!

My 3rd response (related to my 2nd response, which is of course related to my 1st response) is this 'in5D' website seems dressed up like a candy store! This reminds me of when Ra were elaborating on how 2 pozzie wanderers became negatively harvestable after incarnating into 3D Venus.

Quote:89.35 ▶ Questioner: What was the catalyst for their change?

Ra: I am Ra. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening. The Wanderers felt that a more wisdom-oriented way of seeking love could be more appealing to those in darkness.

First one entity began its work. Quickly the second found the first. These entities had agreed to serve together and so they did, glorifying the One Creator, but not as they intended. About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively. There was no negative harvest as such.

As for the article itself, I agree with Unbound and his "conspiracy theory" referencing.

Another word that is synonymous with harvest is 'profit'.

Who gains?
(08-15-2014, 05:01 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Of all the things that Ra said, I think the meaning of service to others is the most direct and clear, and in perfect alignment with the other great teachings, e.g., those of Jesus, the Buddha, and the people who shone the most brightly in their compassion such as Gandhi and Mother Teresa.

The main message of love was pretty clear, I agree. I think there are deeper lessons however..lessons pertaining to performing magic, altering consciousness, co-creating etc.
(08-16-2014, 07:18 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The main message of love was pretty clear, I agree. I think there are deeper lessons however..lessons pertaining to performing magic, altering consciousness, co-creating etc.

Icaro,

I understand the lessons you mention as mainly having to do with wisdom, which as Quo reminds us are not of 3rd density. Once we are fully capable of wielding love, the lessons of wisdom can give us increasing power which our love will make sure that we do not misuse, in the same vein as the logic behind not giving a chemistry set to a 4 year old.

The lessons of wisdom can certainly make us more effective servants of others, but I think it's fair to say that for most of us - and certainly for myself - the immediate obstacle to effective STO is the innate tendency toward resentment, guilt, dislike, fear, inadequacy, and all the rest which prevents us from being able to realize love in every moment to begin with.

Therefore the foundation has to be learning to love and accept all as it is in each moment, which in 3d would be 100% effective use of catalyst toward STO polarization.

This is what my Higher Self had to say on the topic of how to make spiritual progress, and I can certainly say it's been excellent advice:
Quote:Find the love inside yourself, always. it does not matter if it's love for your child, the cat, the sunrise, whatever. In each moment, find something to love. Love it with all your heart. Don't worry about the Creator and whether you are reaching the Creator inside the object of your love. That is immaterial. Focus on loving, for that is what matters. The metaphysics and mechanics will take care of themselves, and you will advance. That is the truth. Now go and do it.
We agree essentially. But I think there is more going on. I don't prefer to identify as a wanderer, but the following quote in general is of interest to the discussion. What wisdom is and how it is applied is a large discussion, but mostly, I think it involves working with the deeper mind. So it is a journey done inwardly on the self. But I think wisdom also applies to when and how to offer information, or when and how to be of service.

"To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.

We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities. We shall leave these considerations with the questioner and invite observations which we shall then be most happy to respond to in what may seem to be a more effectual manner."
(08-15-2014, 05:34 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but that article is a bag of toilet.

That whole website is a bag of toilet. I have come across them before. It is actually quite a common theme on conspiracy forums to create fear mongering about death and light. Rapturians (Christian brothers, who are obssesed about Jesus coming back on a cloud) think tunnel of light after death is a deliberate ploy by Satan.

Btw, one of our own posted a post/thread few weeks ago indirectly relating death to fear. Forgot where. It is one of the worst spiritual things that you can share - creating fear about death and judgment afterwards. I have very gingerly discussed death with my old relatives, and few oldie friends that I have, and when you drop a hint that death is actually a gentle experience, and infact death is you moving on to a larger reality, you can see hope and happiness spring in them.
Going along with that thought Manniz, what's interesting is that advanced teachings in consciousness, such as the Ra Material or various schools of Eastern thought, can essentially become highly intellectualized dressed up versions of any other religion which invokes guilt, shame, unworthiness, judgement..which is all bundled in the idea of the harvest. Will I be harvested? In other words, am I worthy enough? Is what I did right, or wrong? Are others doing the right thing?

So I have no desire to project judgments on others, or evaluate the quality of their beingness, as if there is something they must or must not do. My current understanding/thoughts on the Ra Material is that our minds feel there must be some sort of system, some sort of order in which things work. It seems to be a necessary development of mind, and Ra provides a context in which a hierarchy is established.

But the more conscious you become of the structure of things, and the more you familiarize yourself with the material, to me, it appears Ra essentially wants to communicate a simple message. Love yourself, accept your faults, be yourself, do what you want/do what gives your life meaning (in a conscious manner), let others be themselves, they're supposed to screw up, we all screw up..it's all good, move in harmony with this awareness, let it flow, etc etc. We can only give what another is seeking, and whatever they're seeking at any one time, is what is right/required..that's the nature of free will. To do otherwise is to perpetuate control..repetition of a pattern.

In other words, the complex system of thought they communicated was simply a tool to provide freedom for yourself and others, not something we use to place restrictions on the world (judging whether or not others are playing by the rules). We are only ever experiencing ourselves, so when we experience so called faults or negativity in others, we have freedom (more importantly, give freedom) when we can see through all the illusory layers and see ourselves..which is one of the qualities of far-seeing..to peer 'deeply' into the 'roots' of 'mind'.
(08-20-2014, 11:12 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]But the more conscious you become of the structure of things, and the more you familiarize yourself with the material, to me, it appears Ra essentially wants to communicate a simple message. Love yourself, accept your faults, be yourself, do what you want/do what gives your life meaning (in a conscious manner), let others be themselves, they're supposed to screw up, we all screw up..it's all good, move in harmony with this awareness, let it flow, etc etc. We can only give what another is seeking, and whatever they're seeking at any one time, is what is right/required..that's the nature of free will. To do otherwise is to perpetuate control..repetition of a pattern.

In other words, the complex system of thought they communicated was simply a tool to provide freedom for yourself and others, not something we use to place restrictions of the world (judging whether or not others are playing by the rules). We are only ever experiencing ourselves, so when we experience so called faults or negativity in others, we have freedom (more importantly, give freedom) when we can see through all the illusory layers and see ourselves..which is one of the qualities of far-seeing..to peer 'deeply' into the 'roots' of 'mind'.

Icaro, that is exactly what has finally given me peace - that Ra provides a complex structure, which helps us think about existence, and our path in it. Sort of a theoretical hypthesis. But the real important message behind all that complexity is simply love and freedom.

When I share my spiritual seeking with friends and family, I have found it best to not stress the complexities too much. Simply share the basic reasoning about why the whole infinite creation rests on the principles of love and freedom. That there is eternal hope beyond this current stressful life. So much better than trying to prove my spiritual depth to others, seeking validation etc.

This last paragraph of your post is exactly what has given my mind peace, after months of inner struggle since I found the Ra material.

During all this spiritual seeking and intellectual arguments, it is so important to enjoy yourself too. Shout, laugh, complain, relax and be peaceful and free.
Really? That's wonderful to hear. I myself have learned to keep things simple. In fact I rarely discuss those types of things unless it comes up. Although I do let eternal wisdom come through every now and then in a playful manner.

When you think about it, this idea of simplicity makes sense, because the idea is to return to less and less distortion, not adding distortion (rules/pulling things your way) to experience. To me that means having the ability to see and experience the nature of things for what they are..quality of being..feeling not thinking. Harmony in the moment. We can provide insights and tools to others related to the structure of things if that's what a person asks for, but most of our lives we have operated by taking it upon ourselves to correct what is quote unquote, wrong (control). I believe the idea is to move in harmony with the energies around us..constantly asking, "Is this person actually asking anything of me?"

"Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness."
(08-20-2014, 02:26 PM)manniz Wrote: [ -> ]So much better than trying to prove my spiritual depth to others, seeking validation etc.

Oh man, this really hit home for me.
a sobering article.

I have encountered for years, from "friends", from teachers, from channelings, an over-arcing message.

"if you do not give up your ego, you will incarnate in savage Africa or be soul-wiped! you must give up your self to Another being, this is the only way to get out of your self."

and the being? I have had people tell me it is
sathya sai baba.
the Christ himself.
and 1,952,045 other spirit complexes.

how would you deal with someone who says, "Christ himself tells me that I am to be your Teacher and you will study "spiritual Science". [the name of the person's own spiritual path]
the reason why *I* have to be your guide is that you are so obstructed with ego that this is the only way to reach you and if you do not come around, Very Bad Things will happen to your afterlife and further incarnations"!!

GOT-YA!!

the only way out, is not to care....
"but I *like* to reincarnate as a machete-wielding soldier, in the Congo! and have lots of women"!

otherwise they have you.

another control system.
the leader IS the voice from God and you lose....

me?
indeed, under what is written in that link, would I *want* to be harvested? I am not sure.

the streets of life are lined with recruiting offices and one can sign up with one or many and while you can walk out any time, you never can leave: they each is a front for a vast entity complex in the spirit worlds!

even Christian churches can be taken over by a cult leader minister!

I, myself, would "err" on the side of having a robust self-ego!

freestone
Quote:15.11 ↥ Questioner: Can you tell me how you balance the ego?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot work with this concept as it is misapplied and understanding cannot come from it.
Pages: 1 2