Bring4th

Full Version: Fluoride Deception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this video, award-winning journalist Christopher Bryson examines one of the great secret narratives of the industrial era; how an aluminum manufacturing byproduct, a grim workplace toxic carcinogenic poison, and the most damaging environmental pollutant of the cold war, came to be added to our drinking water and toothpaste.

Assuredly safe was the claim, along side of the safety of asbestos and leaded gasoline.

3 parts approximately 10 minutes each
Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo
Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hW0_UMts...re=related
Part 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NFOnQQMn...re=related

Here is a link to the Professionals' Statement Calling for an End to Water Fluoridation
http://www.fluoridealert.org/statement.august.2007.html

Home page of the Fluoride Action Network
http://www.fluoridealert.org/

Problems Due to Fluoride:
Allergies, Arthritis, Bone Disease, Brain Dysfunction, Cancer, Dental Fluorosis, Gastrointestinal Problems, Infant Death, Immune System Problems, Kidney Disease, Pineal Gland Dysfunction, Respiratory Problems, Reproductive Problems (Early Puberty), Thyroid Gland Dysfunction, Reduced IQ in children

This is even being added to bottled water now, so be careful what you buy! Brita water filters were modified to not remove Fluoride!
The bandwidth here at work is terrible for YouTube so I'll have to watch later. I've read about flouride being linked with the New World Order's plan to eliminate most of the world's population.

Fortunately they don't fluoridate the water here.

ayadew

No flouride here in water either. Also, I use an aloe vera toothpaste without flouride (Forever Bright). It's fairly expensive, but wow the teeth gets so clean! You can even eat it (which you really shouldn't do with regular toothpaste).

I must also add that I've heard that flouride gets stuck in your pineal gland. I have no idea what the effects are of that... unlikely healthy for your brow chakra.
I thought those natural toothpastes didn't prevent against cavities. Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt, as I'm going in for a root canal tomorrow, and have had one tooth pulled some months ago. This was with brushing.

Hmm, I've heard of the pineal gland getting calcified in older people. Not sure if that's fluoride related.

ayadew

(03-04-2010, 03:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought those natural toothpastes didn't prevent against cavities. Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt, as I'm going in for a root canal tomorrow, and have had one tooth pulled some months ago. This was with brushing.

Hmm, I've heard of the pineal gland getting calcified in older people. Not sure if that's fluoride related.

Teeth problem is, in my understanding, almost completely connected to the diet. If you eat a lot of carbohydrates = sugar (wheat, potatoes, etc) it will kill your teeth. Our bodies are built to eat vegetables and meat. Cavemen didn't have teeth problems yknow

I probably meant calcified. Then, ignore the flouride + pineal business Smile
I've been in conspiracy theory forums since I was a 14! This is something I'm quite familiar with, and yes, the pineal gland seems to get calcified from this, that to me, is the most damaging affect flouride can have. I'll have to dig around to find the source for that though. Good thread!
I saw that on David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma, about the calcified pineal gland. Though he didn't mention what caused it other than diet.

oguz

instead of it, there are toothpastes with calcium fluoride.

in low quantities its safer than sodium fluoride
I read about this about 4 years ago and changed our family toothpaste.
This is just one of the many ways we are controlled.
The pineal gland still seems to work.
Calcification happens naturally, beginning at about age 5, and is not the problem. Fluoride accumulates in the Pineal more than anywhere in the body and causes dysfunction with it. Of course, the Pineal is the most important gland in the body, home to the third eye and governing the diurnal cycle of wake/sleep.

fairyfarmgirl

The natural toothpaste we use is flouride free. It took hubby awhile to come into agreement but now with the taste test of water blessing and tooth cleanliness test between chemical toothpaste and natural toothpaste he is finding that I really do know what I am talking about. The kids love the natural toothpaste we use. We have to travel about 40 minutes to the store that has it... But it is worth it!

Flouride is linked to a whole host of nasty allergy type of reactions and pineal gland disfunction as well as kidney failure. Interesting point the last time I took the kids to the drs they wanted to explore thier bladder (I vehemently said NO!) and do this invasive kidney test (they claim as a "precaution" This was another vehemently No!) because apparently kidney failure is growing exponentially in kids... Kidney damage is one of the side-effects of flouride poisioning as well as liver failure and pancrease failure. It is a poision!

So, now I am on the mission to find a new dr for the kids-- Again. Honestly do any drs in this country of USA give a damn about the children they care for or are they all STS in the money type of people.

Our water does not have flouride in it. I have another forum I speak on and they are heatedly discussing this issue--- and now it seems that there is a flouride shortage world-wide.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
fairyfarmgirl , when I see your posts I think of Donna Sommer, I feel Looooooove !!!!
You are amazing, together with all of our family here.

fairyfarmgirl

(03-04-2010, 05:25 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]fairyfarmgirl , when I see your posts I think of Donna Sommer, I feel Looooooove !!!!
You are amazing, together with all of our family here.

Ashim--

That is really funny! When I was a child I choreographed and performed a dance piece in little talent show (just in my town... nothing glitzy held at the townhall which at the time had a outhouse as the LOO) to Donna Summers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TBmeK9Abg It was the only cassette tape that my parent's had at the time! LOL Everyone gave me a standing ovation--- At the time I wanted to be a modern interpretive dancer--- then life got in the way... Thanks for the trip down cobweb memory lane!

fairyfarmgirl
Funny, I just bought a new box of toothpaste yesterday. I'll be returning it for a more natural brand.

Do they sell these natural ones at the typical supermarket?
We are one. A big loving hug from your Brothers and Sisters!
I had to giggle when I read that. I thought the problem would have been too much fluoride. Is there something about the ascension or powers that be that is causing this shortage? Interesting stuff.

(03-04-2010, 05:08 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Our water does not have flouride in it. I have another forum I speak on and they are heatedly discussing this issue--- and now it seems that there is a flouride shortage world-wide.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

(03-04-2010, 06:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, I just bought a new box of toothpaste yesterday. I'll be returning it for a more natural brand.

Do they sell these natural ones at the typical supermarket?

Where I live in the Northeast of the USA I used to be able to get Tom's of Maine toothpaste without flouride... now the supermarkets do not sell it anymore.

So I have to go to a health food grocery store which in the area I live in.

Glycerine is another substance that is very bad for the teeth so we use a glycerine free as well as flouride free toothpaste. Glycerine is sticky and will seal in bacteria to the teeth.

So-- read the labels when selecting a toothpaste.

We use Original Vicco toothpaste.

A whole foods market might have a natural toothpaste or Trader Joe's... We have neither in the area we live in!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Tom's of Maine is sold many places. This is getting more difficult to find as people wise up to Fluoride's effects. Sensodyne also sells unfluorinated toothpaste.

The shortage of Fluoride was due to two reasons. First, Hurricane Katrina affected the aluminum industry in 2005. Secondly, due to the actual shortage, the price went up. Sustaining a shortage keeps the price up, hence they make more money.

What I am amazed at is the apathy of people when explained about it. "Oh, I'm going to die someday anyway" or "Everything kills you", or "Nothing is safe to eat or drink anymore" are typical replies. Since when do people just not care about themselves and their children's health? Used by the Nazis in concentration camps, and by the Japanese in their POW camps, to dull the prisoners of creating trouble, Fluoride does well what it is supposed to do, create apathy. It is even in Prozac for any who know about that. Keeping things on an even keel....
We use Young Living's Dentarome toothpaste. It has awesome ingredients including essential oils. It has really helped our teeth and gums (along with alkaline water and oil pulling). I've tried all the natural brands and they're ok but wow, YL is amazing stuff!

I only wish I had discovered these things before my hubby got root canals. Oil pulling has probably helped the most - really amazing! I have no idea how or why it works, but it does. Just do a search on oil pulling and you'll find lots of info on it. It is done with unrefined sesame or sunflower oil. It's kinda weird at first, but you get used to it!

Young Living products are sold only thru distributors. I used to be a distributor but I'm not anymore. (I still have a lot of toothpaste so I'm stocked for awhile.) You can easily find a distributor by doing a search.

I agree that cavities are caused by diet. Cut out all refined sugar and see what happens!

fairyfarmgirl

(03-04-2010, 07:57 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]We use Young Living's Dentarome toothpaste. It has awesome ingredients including essential oils. It has really helped our teeth and gums (along with alkaline water and oil pulling). I've tried all the natural brands and they're ok but wow, YL is amazing stuff!

I only wish I had discovered these things before my hubby got root canals. Oil pulling has probably helped the most - really amazing! I have no idea how or why it works, but it does. Just do a search on oil pulling and you'll find lots of info on it. It is done with unrefined sesame or sunflower oil. It's kinda weird at first, but you get used to it!

Young Living products are sold only thru distributors. I used to be a distributor but I'm not anymore. (I still have a lot of toothpaste so I'm stocked for awhile.) You can easily find a distributor by doing a search.

I agree that cavities are caused by diet. Cut out all refined sugar and see what happens!

We use oil pulling as well! We started it when hubby developed gum disease... (hubby had a poor diet as a child-- he was lucky to get 1 meal a day of wonderbread and mayo--- Good old NYC Alphabet city).

So, when his teeth got loose and his gums were bleediing we started the oil pulling... We use Coconut oil. And a rinse of essential oregano oil and water.

This seems to work GREAT! his gums are much healthier and his teeth are clean and he is doing much better-- We really love the Vicco toothpaste...

We also use mostly stevia as a sweetner-- very little sugar in our diet--- we use the unrefined sugar for some recipes.

Love--
fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl
(03-04-2010, 07:57 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that cavities are caused by diet. Cut out all refined sugar and see what happens!

Easier said than done when one looks at the ingredients on almost every product one buys in the supermarket. Sugar/glucose/fructose etc. etc. is almost always number 2 on the list for packaged products.

I'm just sick of the sts elite poisoning the western world. It is so difficult and so much more expensive to eat decently without sugars and pesticides and with nutrition. I am putting in a huge garden this summer with a friend... it will probably be a full time task, and I soooo look forward to eating from it.
(03-04-2010, 10:16 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]So, when his teeth got loose and his gums were bleediing we started the oil pulling... We use Coconut oil. And a rinse of essential oregano oil and water.

This seems to work GREAT! his gums are much healthier and his teeth are clean and he is doing much better-- We really love the Vicco toothpaste...

We also use mostly stevia as a sweetner-- very little sugar in our diet--- we use the unrefined sugar for some recipes.

Same with my hubby! He had really deep pockets and bleeding. Between the water and the oil pulling, his gums are now healed! I just really believe in the oil pulling. It's amazing!

I've used coconut oil a few times. I would surmise that it's probably a good idea to use different oils. I found a forum that had people discussing the different oils, and apparently they have different properties. Sunflower, sesame, and coconut seemed to have the most recommendations. I've wondered about using flax but that would be expensive since you spit it out.

I've never tried Vicco toothpaste, but I've seen it.

I use succanat for baking. Stevia is good but I've never tried it in baking. I've only seen it in liquid form. Do you get powdered/granulated stevia?

fairyfarmgirl

(03-04-2010, 11:50 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2010, 10:16 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]So, when his teeth got loose and his gums were bleediing we started the oil pulling... We use Coconut oil. And a rinse of essential oregano oil and water.

Same with my hubby! He had really deep pockets and bleeding. Between the water and the oil pulling, his gums are now healed! I just really believe in the oil pulling. It's amazing!

I've used coconut oil a few times. I would surmise that it's probably a good idea to use different oils. I found a forum that had people discussing the different oils, and apparently they have different properties. Sunflower, sesame, and coconut seemed to have the most recommendations. I've wondered about using flax but that would be expensive since you spit it out.

I've never tried Vicco toothpaste, but I've seen it.

I use succanat for baking. Stevia is good but I've never tried it in baking. I've only seen it in liquid form. Do you get powdered/granulated stevia?

I use powdered stevia-- Sweet Leaf it is called and it comes in a green colored box. I Love it as I use it in baking and for the oatmeal and my hubby loves it in his coffee... he used to be a 3 tsp of sugar and lots of cream in his coffee type of guy--- now I always have a package of stevia in my purse so if we get coffee and out... we just use the stevia instead!

Stevia is extremely sweet! If using it to bake a cake... you will need to adjust the liquid content of what you are baking and where the sugar is called to cream with the butter substitute pureed apples or pears instead. I have had good results with this.

Coconut oil has the most antibacterial properties out of all the oils. It is really working wonders. It is only because my hubby was so freaked out about his loose teeth that he agreed to try it. Since the coconut oil was nearly 20.00 to buy and we still have 1/2 of a jar we will use what we have before investing in something else.

fairyfarmgirl
(03-05-2010, 12:57 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]now I always have a package of stevia in my purse so if we get coffee and out... we just use the stevia instead!

Coffee made with Fluorinated water.... another way they get it to us...

Interesting... this thread has gone from > Fluoride > Donna Summers > Toothpaste > Teeth and Gums > Oil Pulling > Sugar > Stevia
Does someone has a good informative link with facts and studies about the fluorides? Thanks in advance.

When I did a quick search, either I found people looking for answers or other people selling them products not containing Fluoride.

The questions I would like to answered through these links is that-

- If Fluoride is so bad for us, then how come everyone is not having bad teeth or even dying?

- If it is bad then what quantities you have to consume to make it bad?
(03-06-2010, 12:00 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]Does someone has a good informative link with facts and studies about the fluorides? Thanks in advance.

I hope you find this helpful:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/
Its inescapable now since you have it being put into everything. I've been to my local grocery store to buy some containers of water and all of them were filtered or reprocessed tap water. One container had a picture of a baby smiling on it and said "With fluoride". Reading the old sessions there have been many clues as to why there are these separating factors throughout earth.
I see fluoride being put into bottled water now as well. I won't even go into other chemicals and stuff because it is just too much. Any ways Fluoride to me is just one of many ways of manipulation under the excuse that having it in the water will help your teeth.. I had read somewhere as well that even if you don't swallow toothpaste, just brushing alone results in absorbing 10-20% of the toothpaste through the gums and the fleshy areas inside the mouth.

Here are some brief excerpts that might connect Fluoride, although these are old you can imagine the type of manipulation in existence on earth today. It would occur to me that with all these odds, one would be polarizing far greater then without them. Thus I still thank the other side of the choice.

Sunday, December 15, 1957 Oxal
Quote:There are millions of craft about your planet at this time. They are keeping accurate records, continually making observations of all things that take place. We have instruments that are continually registering every movement that takes place in the fault lines on your planet; these things are being watched closely.

The heads of all of your governments, I should say your major governments, have been contacted by us. They are well aware of our existence. We have made great offers to them and to your world leaders. We want to share both your scientific and spiritual knowledge with you, but in every case, we have been rejected. Due to your economic structure, your organizations and your customs, it is felt that they cannot accept our offers. Your profit system would not function well under the stipulations which we presented, for what we offer is for all and not for a few; it is for the benefit of all mankind.

Monday, May 23, 1960 Unknown
Quote:O, my friends, if you could but see from our vantage point the conniving that goes on behind the scenes by those who hold the reins of power upon your planet, you would be appalled. And this, my friends, this power is a power of reign that encircles your planet. This power reaches into every phase of your life and extends deeply into your religious organizations.

Wednesday, February 7, 1962 Yom
Quote:My son, this is a very good question, and I know that this is a question in the minds of many of you and many others who are true seekers. You see, one thing that has happened in your civilization, your people have been lulled to sleep, so to speak, by their political leaders, their religious leaders and many others whom they consider to be authorities.

Your people have been taught to accept the word of certain types of individuals as authority. There have been through these teachings and customs, great walls built up in the consciousness of these people, and these walls have carried from incarnation to incarnation, and in many cases have been built higher and higher through incarnation after incarnation. These are difficult to break; until something comes into the life or the experience of this individual that shows to him in some small way that the only authority he will ever find, will be within himself.
(03-06-2010, 05:34 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Its inescapable now since you have it being put into everything. I've been to my local grocery store to buy some containers of water and all of them were filtered or reprocessed tap water. One container had a picture of a baby smiling on it and said "With fluoride". Reading the old sessions there have been many clues as to why there are these separating factors throughout earth.
I see fluoride being put into bottled water now as well. I won't even go into other chemicals and stuff because it is just too much. Any ways Fluoride to me is just one of many ways of manipulation under the excuse that having it in the water will help your teeth.. I had read somewhere as well that even if you don't swallow toothpaste, just brushing alone results in absorbing 10-20% of the toothpaste through the gums and the fleshy areas inside the mouth.

It is not inescapable brother. I have no part of it at all. I drink only four stage reverse osmosis water, though if I could afford it, I would be drinking Kangen water. I brush with fluoride free toothpaste. I take my own beverages with me from home so I do not rely on having to buy or drink contaminated fluids. I am careful about foods I eat out also. Anything cooked in water is contaminated. Add to these factors that I am a vegetarian... there is little on the menu in the outside world for me... but it is doable.
Perhaps this is so, but knowing me and that I'm fairly young I would go mad constantly being aware of what I can and can not eat or drink and such.. Controlling my food intake to the letter and being prepared beforehand. There do come times when I just need to eat and drink whatever is there. Going back to my point where I said about the odds and thanking the other choice I would rather accept the manipulation and these lessons as I go about my seeking and thank them for the increased opportunity of seeking and service. It's already apparent to me how much I can contemplate even while all these things are in place on the population. It's true that If I had the money and acceptance of my family we might be able to move through to these healthy ways but I just don't see that happening. With them working from morning to night just to pay the bills there is just a type of fatigue which gives way to a sleep and a need for comfort from work. Much ignorance is there and I had since given up trying to persuade my parents to make changes to food and lifestyle. Money is low as always too (Paying for college and going full time also). Anyways besides this I really don't care for the negative aspects anymore like fluoride and other stuff, I used to but not anymore. Seeing them as the other side which offered me increased seeking is a more balanced view in my opinion. I don't agree with controlling all aspects of the physical body although it does relate to the love of self from which springs love of others which is necessary when on the service to others path.