Bring4th

Full Version: Hidden-Hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry if I'm starting this in the wrong section. Recently, I came across an old (2008) "blog / interview"(?) written by someone stating they where part of the "STS-Illuminati-negative polarity" group. (Their words). I'm sure the members here are familiar with it.
Along with the questions that were posted by enlightenment seekers, there were also people who understandably doubted the source, and felt it was a hoax. I would greatly appreciate some other views on this.
All of us here are seeking a higher truth. I don't know what really motivates
this need. It probably runs the spectrum.
With this great desire for enlightenment, I sometimes worry I could easily be misled, and latch on to something that "feels" right, or confirms feelings I have about what life is, (However misguided I may be).
Which brings me to my question. I feel those series of postings,.. even if a hoax,.. where at a minimum, an inspired creation. Whatever the motivation of the person behind them, content being true/false, it was a creation.
I wonder if it is possible, because we are all co-creators,... with each other,... the sub-logoi,.... on up to the one infinite creator, ...that there may be a great deal of truth in those postings?
God,...it's hard to verbalize what I'm feeling on this. Is it possible, whatever the true motivation was, that that burst of creative energy the person felt, may have had root in Creative Intelligence?
Ultimately, we have to trust our "gut feelings" on this. For me,..something about much of those postings felt right, and resonated with my beliefs about life. Just as the Law of One "feels" right to me.
I agree that timeline predictions were made, which failed to materialize.
That seems to be a common mistake made by "inspired people" sometimes. I think because it is easy to forget that there are so many "co-creators" at all densities, and octaves, with free will which can alter a potentiality.
(I'm sorry, the words I am using fall very short for what I am feeling can be a possibility here.)
Is it possible that "prophesies", "philosophies", "religions", or belief systems in general, are inspired creations, flowing from intelligent infinity, through the various sub-logoi, and mind-body-spirit complexes,....each with their distorting influence,...and discharged into our 3d field using whatever creative mechanism or medium available at the apparent relative time of discharge?
I guess I'm asking all of you,...what did that series of postings "feel" like? (Before we starting reading the postings which pointed out the reasons it must be a hoax.)

Unbound

I am going to say yes.

Everything comes from intelligent infinity, doesn't matter where on the spectrum of relative "truth" in regards to Unity it falls.
(08-16-2014, 02:56 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to say yes.

Everything comes from intelligent infinity, doesn't matter where on the spectrum of relative "truth" in regards to Unity it falls.

Hi Unbound,
Thanks for the reply. Great thought. With that in mind, I wonder if even there may have been intent to hoax, there may have been some or a great level of truth in that burst of creative energy. (Even if unwittingly.)
But then, I'm also finding a great paradox in this. The "creation/belief-system" which inspired Rev. Jim Jones, or the Heavens Gate group as well as others which may have had an apparent "bad" outcome, might be considered an "inspired creation" also. This is what I'm struggling with.
I am concerned that those of us (or maybe I'm just projecting my feelings), who seem to be "searching for enlightenment"- are really just trying to put some organizing system to the chaotic and confusing appearance life might present to us. Perhaps trying to put some beneficent metaphysical force in the mix to quell internal fears. (Again, I might just be projecting my own feelings.)
Underlying all of this, I feel on the verge of some discovery, or revelation. I feel this intense drive for understanding. (Wow, I don't know why I am having such a hard time verbalizing this.)
Look, I don't feel I'm a "wanderer" or any type of gifted personality. There is just this intense , distracting, excruciating urge to "understand".
It feels right at the tips of my fingers. I can almost feel it. But it is covered or blocked by something.
However, taking the steps towards this understanding is becoming increasingly difficult. (Meditating-etc. Which I'm not even sure I am doing correctly.)
Oh brother, with all this typing, I'm still not even sure I have come close to asking or saying what I intended.
I guess I'm asking if we should be either less inclined to / or more inclined to reject Postings like the Hidden Hand interview as complete falsehood, based ours or others "Hoax Meters"?
Especially if we were to look at how many would react if we presented them with the Law of One Website. We could very well get the "you're being hoaxed" response also.
I'm saying this not to preach to the choir,...I am just really struggling in this search for understanding.
Hidden Hand is a truckload of BS. Humanity can't even control itself much less be controlled. It is herding cats.
mjlabadia, it has been my experience that living mindfully and growing the amount of loving-kindness one feels toward the rest of Creation is sufficient to open up the doors of understanding. As we walk up the ladder toward ever-brighter light, we become able to see and understand more clearly, and are able to receive additional aid not only in our lives, but also in our understanding. Light attracts light, and efforts to find light attract assistance from the multitudes who are rooting for each of us to join them in the peace and joy of coming a bit closer to the Creator - or, if you prefer, to recognizing the Creator in ourselves.

With regard to your question about the right way to meditate, I have found meditating on the Creator to be exceptionally helpful. Meditation is at its core the effort to focus one's attention on something and keep it there. Many use counting, the breath, etc. In my experience focusing attention on the Creator is more potent.

Unbound

(08-16-2014, 03:47 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2014, 02:56 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to say yes.

Hi Unbound,
Thanks for the reply. Great thought. With that in mind, I wonder if even there may have been intent to hoax, there may have been some or a great level of truth in that burst of creative energy. (Even if unwittingly.)
But then, I'm also finding a great paradox in this. The "creation/belief-system" which inspired Rev. Jim Jones, or the Heavens Gate group as well as others which may have had an apparent "bad" outcome, might be considered an "inspired creation" also. This is what I'm struggling with.
I am concerned that those of us (or maybe I'm just projecting my feelings), who seem to be "searching for enlightenment"- are really just trying to put some organizing system to the chaotic and confusing appearance life might present to us. Perhaps trying to put some beneficent metaphysical force in the mix to quell internal fears. (Again, I might just be projecting my own feelings.)
Underlying all of this, I feel on the verge of some discovery, or revelation. I feel this intense drive for understanding. (Wow, I don't know why I am having such a hard time verbalizing this.)
Look, I don't feel I'm a "wanderer" or any type of gifted personality. There is just this intense , distracting, excruciating urge to "understand".
It feels right at the tips of my fingers. I can almost feel it. But it is covered or blocked by something.
However, taking the steps towards this understanding is becoming increasingly difficult. (Meditating-etc. Which I'm not even sure I am doing correctly.)
Oh brother, with all this typing, I'm still not even sure I have come close to asking or saying what I intended.
I guess I'm asking if we should be either less inclined to / or more inclined to reject Postings like the Hidden Hand interview as complete falsehood, based ours or others "Hoax Meters"?
Especially if we were to look at how many would react if we presented them with the Law of One Website. We could very well get the "you're being hoaxed" response also.
I'm saying this not to preach to the choir,...I am just really struggling in this search for understanding.

Whos words can be claimed to be perfectly true or perfectly false by another? Even if that individual tells you one way or the other, you cannot really know if you are ascertaining the truth of the matter.

I would offer you this advice from a much more advanced being than I:

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

― Gautama Buddha

If you ask me, all of the "external experiences" we have are signs and symbols pointing us along the way. The destination of knowledge is the beginning of a new question. I, personally, do not see the merit of believing in anything that has not been tried and tested for the self. Believe in yourself, trust in yourself.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth."

- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote: (80.10) It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves.
(08-16-2014, 02:54 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'm asking all of you,...what did that series of postings "feel" like?

It felt wrong.

My assumption is this so called 'hidden hand' dude had read the Ra material and tweaked it somewhat in order to gain an audience.

I suggest this because truth, by design is not promoted by neggies as such. Neggies lie in wait for truth to be shared and then 'pounce' on the opportunity. Neggies do not generally find truth, it is pozzies that usually do the work and then share it. Pozzies do not discriminate (by design) when they share the truth they have discovered. Neggies (by design) seek to exploit confusion when truth is revealed, thus will articulate any story that leaves you feeling powerless as opposed to empowered.

Empowerment is the prime directive in teaching tLoO. This is why the primal distortion of 'free will' is so greatly honoured and respected as the most important principle to uphold. The freedom to choose this concept over that is paramount.

Your choice, your desire, your will is a most powerful source of energy.

Chaps like the 'hidden hand' rely on fear of the unknown in which to promote their own agenda, which is to promote the illusion that 'they' know more than 'you'.

How can this be so once session 1 of tLoO has been studied?

Imagine you are about to run the 100 metres. You have trained real hard and find your opponent beside you is trying to distract you before the race begins.

This is my interpretation of the 'hidden hand' interview you refer to.

Focus on 'your' game (what your heart desires) because 'his' game lies in the art of persuading as many as possible that they cannot trust their own heart.
I would also add that a very common STS tactic, used by cult leaders and such also, is to include a modicum of spiritual truth in whatever they are "teaching." That is done in order to have the message resonate with people, and that resonance leads people to lower their guard when reading the surrounding STS twist on the truth.
In the past I have argued against it, but I realize that was controlling. To answer your question, it felt fictional..like someone was telling a story.

If you examine the idea of the sts path (things revolving around the self, hierarchy, superiority) as a symbol, it's the same seeking we're going through but the symbol/images just appear differently. Teaching and thought is hierarchical.

BEHOLD! The magic of Ra's words..

"More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint."

"We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships."

Ra is particularly speaking very metaphorically here.. "The principle of crystal healing is based upon an understanding of the hierarchical nature of the structure of the illusion which is the physical body, as you would call it. There are crystals which work upon the energies coming into the spiritual body; there are crystals which work upon the distortions from spirit to mind; there are crystals which balance the distortions between the mind and the body. All of these crystal healings are charged through purified channels. Without the relative crystallization of the healer working with the crystal, the crystal will not be properly charged."

"The archetypical mind, when penetrated lucidly, is a blueprint of the builded structure of all energy expenditures and all seeking, without distortion. This, as a resource within the deep mind, is of great potential aid to the adept."
Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts.
You know, the strange thing is that other than some of the unconsummated "timeline/predictions", the foundation of the message seemed very positive, and hopeful.. Which brings me back to the original thought I had on things like this. I can't help but wonder if perhaps, even if the intent of the person was to hoax, that the creative energy behind all of those postings revealed some truthful information.
I wonder if, because there is ultimately just "One" of us here, the duality we perceive, (STS- STO / us-them / me -you / Truth - Hoax) is much more intertwined than I thought it was.
Or perhaps this person was just another seeker, (like us), and in their meditations, touched upon intelligence regarding a certain area of the STS paradigm. But like us all, has frailties, self doubts, distortions that made them feel it was necessary to pose it from a position of an "insider", to give more weight (when telling other people), about what could have been an intense revelation to them.(I know I'm reaching here).
Or, perhaps they really were what they claimed to be, and my cynical nature overwhelmed all the open-heartedness I thought I had gained since starting this journey.
You're right though, ultimately I have follow my heart on this
Thank you all for your input.

Michael
Yes, who is to say what is right or wrong for a person at any one time? I'd rather not hold someone by the chin and say they can't look in that direction.
Im sure there was another thread on this. I'm on my mobile otherwise I'd link ya. Try searching hidden hand see if something pops up.
(08-17-2014, 03:07 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Im sure there was another thread on this. I'm on my mobile otherwise I'd link ya. Try searching hidden hand see if something pops up.

There have been a number over the years. I think this was the first: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=91

Others: https://www.google.com/search?q=hidden+h...ing4th.org