Bring4th

Full Version: Dream Downloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been having a few weeks of interesting dream activity, maybe you could share your story if you've been experiencing similar phenomena.

The dream begins. Very lucid, very familiar. There is the usual mix of metaphors, imagery and other selves. The narrative has a basic start-middle-end. Then comes a voice. "Wake up! “

It's usually about 3 am or so. I'm just lying there afterwards unable to sleep but still aware of the content of the dream.
I saw this as the prompt to start a "dream diary". The narrative is at first difficult to "decode", but with some patience things begin to fall into place.

I believe that this represents a sort of training and another excellent window of opportunity.

If we are an illusion here in 3D then I must accept the dreams as being in every way as “real” as my daily life.

The dreams speak in metaphors, life…… in synchronicities.

I’m off to bed now. Wishing you all sweet dreams.

Adonai
wow! That gave me shivers down my spine! I had a dream about 2 weeks ago, and wish to share it with you:

My friends and were hanging out in this lodge in the woods, laughing and stocking up food. I used to think that the world was going to end and that we would have to hide out in the woods with lots of food and survival stuff, which is why this dream seems like what i used to "daydream" about. We also had lots of american cars (i'm not american but i've always driven american cars which are very unusual in my country, and i have a love for them), and i was really impressed by them. Suddenly i was by the highway close to where i live. Two old black ford LTDs passed me (also very unusual) and then a third one came to pick me up, with one busted front headlight. It was my room-mate, and we laughed and greeted eachother, and gave eachother "bro-fists". We were driving along the highway (with dense pine forests on both sides), it was a beautiful sunny day, and suddenly everything got very bright. In the next instance, the forest looked melted and the sky had turned almost orange, everything looked awful and destroyed. This only lasted for a few seconds, until it got very very bright, and everything started to vibrate and a voice told me three times: wake up, wake up, wake up! And i woke up. This was about 3 am.

After this dream i have started waking up more and more to this reality, and am pursuing the meaning of my life. I know now that i'm a wanderer and here to help.

Love & Light!

Brittany

I've started a dream journal within the past couple of months. After doing so, I've found my dreams becoming more and more consistent and meaningful instead of being random. It is truly a great aid to use dreamtime as an opportunity for learning. Some of us even take special trips when we sleep, though I can never remember them...I just wake up with this feeling that something awesome happened but I can't remember it at all.
For the past 8 months or so I've been having dreams in which I'm being instructed in various fields. I understand that I'm being taught, but I cannot relate to you that which I'm taught, because we have no words to describe the subjects or experiences. They are utterly out of the realm of 3rd density.
(03-04-2010, 07:32 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]For the past 8 months or so I've been having dreams in which I'm being instructed in various fields. I understand that I'm being taught, but I cannot relate to you that which I'm taught, because we have no words to describe the subjects or experiences. They are utterly out of the realm of 3rd density.

A lot more of my dreams lately are learning and teaching related. Though some days I don't recall what I dreamed about. But I do understand some lessons taught from others ones. My dreams though seem to have 3D lessons to them, such as being moral and in decision making.
I had a dream where I had seen myself pass and walk by me in front of me from my right to left, and I slapped MYSELF! who was walking past me and for that moment I became lucid and said to myself in my dream to sit and close my eyes and meditate. As soon as I did that I remember me and a friend being chased in an arctic night world, a type of yeti was after us and we had a key which it wanted to use to escape it's world. The weird part is I had a vision of what I was about to do in my dream before the actual story of the dream played out... I saw that I was going to hide the key from the yeti while me and my friend lay still in the snow. And then I knew what to do and did it exactly like that and the Yeti didn't find the key.

Prior to that dream I was in meditation to balance the day's events and the chakras.. Suddenly I could not move. It wasn't a dream and it was more like some type of stasis where I was reading something and as soon as I got to the word "Pumpkin" I felt extreme pain and electrocuting energy throughout my teeth and gums, my jaw basically. And if I was to think about it again the electric pain would return and return. It was very extreme and not really a dream like the one I mentioned before. It felt physically real because I felt my body as I was laying there in my bed and saw the surrounding room in the dark exactly how you would see it if the eyes were open. What's funny is I could see through my eye lids and when I opened them the energy was gone and the room looked exactly the same as they were closed. Then I had the above dream I first posted.....