Bring4th

Full Version: Time/space (dreamtime) expansion and contraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In dreamtime I can become a musical instrument that plays scales in increasing or decreasing frequency, as this is happening I can feel blockages (seemingly physical awareness) being opened. When the frequency is being increased it feels like my sense of self is being lost but it is like a peaceful dissapation (maybe?) but I can also switch "direction immediately in the moment and experience this constant descending of frequency(it sounds like an almost instantaneous scale from very high pitch to very low pitch). I consciously stopped myself from going too far either way (I spent much more time exploring the escalting frequency direction) because I want to pick one direction and stick with it and explore it to it's depths( as this seems like the only way to exponentially/infinitely increase or decrease in frequency.. making a permanent decision.. I also have fear that I may pick a wrong direction. What do you know about this?
Welcome to the forum, Calimbo. Digging your post/sharing. Speechless at the moment as what you've expressed mirrors an awareness needing to be reflect to me. Cheers Smile
(08-19-2014, 11:47 AM)Calimbo Truthchanter Wrote: [ -> ]What do you know about this?

Nothing, really, but intuitively it makes sense to me. It reminds me of Ankh's current favorite quote about the yearning between Creator and us, and it also makes me think of the tarot card that Ra calls "Great Way of the Spirit": http://www.lawofone.info/images/tarot21.jpg