Bring4th

Full Version: Remaining Connected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,
I have a question regarding the maintenance of our connection to intelligent infinity. (Perhaps improper terminology.) I go through 3 or 4 day periods where I feel very well "interfaced". Not as well as I would like to be, but,......well,......connected? I will feel right on the edge of a small sense of enlightenment. It is almost as if I am using my spiritual fingertips, feeling my way around, and I grab hold of something. However it seems covered in thick, psychological cloth, and I can't quite fully feel it. Still, there is a very...?...HOLY...?...undercurrent to that feeling.
Unfortunately,...I seem to cycle out of it. Something seems to happen, or perhaps my actions may cause the perceived loss of the connection. This will last a few days, then it slowly returns.
My question is how to I fine tune and or maintain this wonderful connection to all around me and to the creator / sub- creators / co-creators / environment?
I feel on the edge of a significant enlightening step. There is something there,...just out of reach.
I have read all of your studies regarding the archetypal mind, and will post a question regarding the subject in that forum. I have a vague feeling understanding the "blueprint" will illuminate the path for me.
Friends, I realize I have a lot to learn. I started this journey after an awakening of sorts in Dec 2012. For a period after that, there was this sort of great "pink cloud" feeling, but life seemed to crowd in again, and I long for that spiritual "closeness" again.
It returns in cycles, but the connection seems so fragile. Have you experienced this? It is so painful when that connection is gone. Having had these periodic experiences with it, makes the days when it's "dimmed", very unproductive and depressing.
Do you think this may be a form of catalyst?

Thank You
Michael
For me, I find that what keeps me connected is maintaining emotional inner peace and radiating love towards my surroundings. Conversely, losing my emotional balance (e.g., anxiety) will bring me "down to earth." Have you perhaps noticed a pattern between your emotional state and your spiritual connectedness?
(08-19-2014, 10:17 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]For me, I find that what keeps me connected is maintaining emotional inner peace and radiating love towards my surroundings. Conversely, losing my emotional balance (e.g., anxiety) will bring me "down to earth." Have you perhaps noticed a pattern between your emotional state and your spiritual connectedness?
Yes Stranger, absolutely. And that's a bit of a paradox, because when I most need that connection / inner peace is during the trying times in life. I imagine this is where discipline comes into play.
During times of stress, is when I find it hardest to meditate. I'm sure it's so with everyone at this stage.
(08-19-2014, 10:39 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Stranger, absolutely. And that's a bit of a paradox, because when I most need that connection / inner peace is during the trying times in life. I imagine this is where discipline comes into play.
During times of stress, is when I find it hardest to meditate. I'm sure it's so with everyone at this stage.

mjlabadia, what you are describing is the experience of catalyst. We get knocked off balance so that we can decide, again and again, whether we want to regain our balance by holding on to Love or Control/force. The more intense the catalyst, the more continuous and intentional the act of choosing has to be.

Unbound just posted a very nicely fitting quote from Ra about this in another thread:
Quote:(10.14) Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third.
Wow, Stranger,...great post. You know, it is strange that it takes seeing it or hearing it from someone else to crystallize something you already know in your heart.
The application in the moment seems to be the hardest part. This is something I am going to work hard on today. I don't have to tell you how difficult this can be. Especially when dealing with people or circumstances that one may have a great "aversion" to.
Thank you for the post (sorry for the previous typo) and the requote, Stranger.

Michael
I've had a difficult time recently and I've found garlic to amazingly lift my feelings. Gets rid of the negativity.
I'm very glad that it was helpful to you, Michael. I think from the point of view of our soul or whatever you wish to call it, the only thing that truly matters about every single event is whether we choose love or not. The soul ultimately doesn't care if we got this job or that, succeeded on this project or failed. After the end of a life all of that means little. It only cares about spiritual progress, i.e., polarization. Thus, everything that happens is ultimately only catalyst.

And yes it's very difficult to keep that simple fact in mind and act upon it consistenty. I wrote my previous post after having failed spectacularly to get back on the love-horse after catalyst knocked me off. I had to climb off the STS horse, dust myself off and try again. It's definitely a game of mindfulness, skill and dedication that the Creator has so generously provided for us, to help us while away the hours Tongue

Edit: When anything happens that we don't like, it's simply the Universe asking us to choose between Love and STS.
(08-20-2014, 08:26 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very glad that it was helpful to you, Michael. I think from the point of view of our soul or whatever you wish to call it, the only thing that truly matters about every single event is whether we choose love or not. The soul ultimately doesn't care if we got this job or that, succeeded on this project or failed. After the end of a life all of that means little. It only cares about spiritual progress, i.e., polarization. Thus, everything that happens is ultimately only catalyst.

And yes it's very difficult to keep that simple fact in mind and act upon it consistenty. I wrote my previous post after having failed spectacularly to get back on the love-horse after catalyst knocked me off. I had to climb off the STS horse, dust myself off and try again. It's definitely a game of mindfulness, skill and dedication that the Creator has so generously provided for us, to help us while away the hours Tongue

Edit: When anything happens that we don't like, it's simply the Universe asking us to choose between Love and STS.
Great post again, Stranger. Yes,..I find it very easy to get stuck in that negative record groove, with the intrusive, internal, negative monologue of resentment and victimization. ("Never has one man,...done so much,....for so many,...for so little".)
Or worse, I mentally entertain the "psychic attack" card. ("I must be radiating so much love/light that all the negative energy in the universe is focusing against lil' ol' me".)
My affirmation for today, I will consider my "suffering" to be catalyst, supplied by our creator, for my growing, and to aid in my decision.
This is a fantastic Website. What a gift to be able to have this collective consciousness as a sounding board, and to aid in reality checking our experience.

Oh, in regards to the Garlic, I've had a similar experience in an accidental way.
I am not sure if there is a "metaphysical", physical, or other explanation for this effect. I don't imagine it's a panacea for "anything that ails ya", but I have experienced some mood enhancement after a garlic laden meal.
(Perhaps because I smell so bad nothing wants to be around me?)
In the past I've thought that my own ego was against me.
That there was no relief. That was my own suffering.
(08-19-2014, 07:14 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately,...I seem to cycle out of it. Something seems to happen, or perhaps my actions may cause the perceived loss of the connection. This will last a few days, then it slowly returns.

what breaks our peace of mind is the effect of catalyst - which is a prompting for further learning.

- -

(08-19-2014, 07:14 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Friends, I realize I have a lot to learn. I started this journey after an awakening of sorts in Dec 2012. For a period after that, there was this sort of great "pink cloud" feeling, but life seemed to crowd in again, and I long for that spiritual "closeness" again.

that was a remarkable time for many folks!

- -

(08-19-2014, 07:14 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]It returns in cycles, but the connection seems so fragile. Have you experienced this? It is so painful when that connection is gone. Having had these periodic experiences with it, makes the days when it's "dimmed", very unproductive and depressing.

I think these cycles of feeling 'connected' and then 'disconnected' are relatively common. Ra did reference something about (paraphrase) - accepting negative or retrograde cycles without undue notice, and that in those 'dimmed' states, there is opportunity to further examine the self and one's reactions to feeling disconnected.

- -

(08-19-2014, 07:14 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think this may be a form of catalyst?

yes, I think it is. The dissatisfaction is a way of keeping our seeking directed - like an opportunity to apply our Will to what we want our lives to be - which is more and more harmoniously connected, in deeper and deeper ways.
Do you feel blissful when connected to intelligent infinity? I only get split-second moments of ecstasy.
Thank you Plenum, you also answered many questions for me. Sometimes that catalyst, or rather taking the steps to re-establish the "connection" can be excruciating. Especially so when it comes to interpersonal relationship type catalyst. The hardest "decision" towards S.T.O. seems to be when dealing with someone you would prefer to "armor against".
I imagine the obvious explanation would be the amount of Will it takes to maintain the decision to receive that person with Love/Light, is proportional to how distilled the catalyst of dealing with that "difficult person" is?
It is amazing to see how all parts of the Universe/Consciousness seek to balance it's energy.
Plenum, I wish I had the ability many have on this site to describe these concepts. (You included). It is strange, how many times it just takes seeing/hearing someone's narrative on a concept, to awaken something you really already understood in your heart, but just weren't quite able to grasp.

(08-23-2014, 12:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you feel blissful when connected to intelligent infinity? I only get split-second moments of ecstasy.

I can't honestly say I've ever been at the "Blissful" state. I think a better description would be at a point of much less "suffering, in the Buddhist state of the word. Just more "comfortable", less confused. (In The Zone??)
But,....even more profound for me, has been this feeling of being on the verge of something great about to happen. Or about to be discovered. With a sense of "holiness" as an undercurrent to it.
As of the past couple days, I feel as if I'm heading back up the cycle again. We'll see.
Glad to finally meet you G.W. I've read your posts often.

Michael
Pleased to meet you too.