Bring4th

Full Version: Positive Polarity & Service To Other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Why might beings choose to experience resistance in becoming positively oriented? What does this create
?
I think the resistance or catalyst teaches us lessons. It's these lessons that provide experience. Experience is always purchased with effort of some kind, according to Ra I believe.
(08-21-2014, 06:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think the resistance or catalyst teaches us lessons. It's these lessons that provide experience. Experience is always purchased with effort of some kind, according to Ra I believe.

That is expressed beautifully. I thank you for sharing.

Our souls are formed by resistance in the vessels of animals through various traumas. This habit continues until a soul is formed. We are resistance and the only way to become what we not--non-resistance--is to face infinite resistance until we are all that we are not, inevitably becoming everything.

It's the natural state of things.

The universe simply becomes what it is not; What it does not prefer, what we do not prefer being "resistance" which in the end is just as pleasurable as an experience as any other.
The consequences of such a heavy veil was apparently a surprise. Can't find where Ra states that. Also:

54.7 ↥ Questioner: Now, I have made these statements just to get to the basic question I wish to ask. It is a difficult question to ask.

We have, coming from the sub-Logos we call our sun, intelligent energy, which then forms, and we’ll take as an example a single sub-sub-logos which is a mind/body/spirit complex. This intelligent energy is somehow modulated or distorted, so that it ends up as a mind/body/spirit complex with certain distortions of personality that it is necessary for the mind/body/spirit complex or the mental portion of that complex to undistort in order to conform once more precisely with the original intelligent energy.

First, I want to know if my statement on that is correct, and, secondly, I want to know why this is the way that it is; if there is any answer other than the first distortion of the Law of One for this?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is substantially correct. If you will penetrate the nature of the first distortion in its application of self knowing self, you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety. Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.
(08-21-2014, 10:00 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The consequences of such a heavy veil was apparently a surprise. Can't find where Ra states that.

This? "The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced."
Yep! Thanks! Been trying to find that one lately.
Is it too late to make fine tunements to the veil, or are we pretty much stuck with such a thick veil? It makes seeking feel almost hopeless. Is the Logos done experimenting?
Man the veil is so thin lately.

Catalytic situations pop up in almost incredulous circumstances in such a way as if I'm having a direct conversation with my higher self. There are too many too perfect coincidental problems. s*** is so thin its crazy.

It's like any remaining distortions I have are magnified 10000x, but one concept at a time, by random catalytic events. It's almost like literally being in a school. The patterns are so clear to see. It's actually kind of freaky sometimes how conscious the universe really is.

Unbound

Veil is dissolving globally.
(08-23-2014, 07:37 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Veil is dissolving globally.

What makes you say this?

Unbound

Call it a hunch, but no really, there are 'third density' energies seeking to rapidly process themselves as the Earth crosses the threshold of vibratory spectrum so that 'fourth density' energies become active in the perception of our (soon to be, potential) social memory complex. Thus, what is seen as a sudden turn of craziness and aggression in the world is the energies of the lower density spectrum turning themselves towards a higher light, but in order to do so there is an unfortunate back lash in that the contrast between polarities becomes greater which results in a more expressive-oriented state of organization in the social hierarchy of the planet as the "knots of confusion" seek to untangle themselves.

Put in another way, soon we won't need the veil. Mind you, I cannot say how soon.

Wait, maybe my thought is misunderstood. I don't mean the veil will cease to exist and be as a phenomenon, just that we will become more widely capable of penetrating it.
(08-23-2014, 08:51 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, maybe my thought is misunderstood. I don't mean the veil will cease to exist and be as a phenomenon, just that we will become more widely capable of penetrating it.

That and, personal inner/outer work transforms all.

"We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self."
(08-23-2014, 08:51 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Call it a hunch, but no really, there are 'third density' energies seeking to rapidly process themselves as the Earth crosses the threshold of vibratory spectrum so that 'fourth density' energies become active in the perception of our (soon to be, potential) social memory complex. Thus, what is seen as a sudden turn of craziness and aggression in the world is the energies of the lower density spectrum turning themselves towards a higher light, but in order to do so there is an unfortunate back lash in that the contrast between polarities becomes greater which results in a more expressive-oriented state of organization in the social hierarchy of the planet as the "knots of confusion" seek to untangle themselves.

Put in another way, soon we won't need the veil. Mind you, I cannot say how soon.

Wait, maybe my thought is misunderstood. I don't mean the veil will cease to exist and be as a phenomenon, just that we will become more widely capable of penetrating it.

Thank you Mr Unbound Smile. You are always such a pillar of wisdom and kindness. Love ya
If the veil is thinning I'm not noticing it. Maybe my meds keep me from seeing through it.
But I go crazy without them. Get freaked out easily.
To be honest, I don't feel that the veil or the harvest is something that functions separately from us. I think they are metaphors and details that serve a purpose in our development that we attract, but eventually have no bearing on balancing available in the here and now. So I think that lifting of the veil/harvest is a function of individual development.

"Free will has potentiated, both the Creator of us all and our selves as co-Creators with intelligent infinity which has will. This will may be drawn upon by the indigo or form-making body and its wisdom used to then choose the appropriate locus and type of experience which this co-Creator or sub-sub-Logos you call so carelessly a person will take."

"We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole."

"The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement."

*Edit. In the above they're referring to catalyst itself. However, we can also say that we reach a point developmentally in which advanced teachings are manifested (we call them into being/attract) in our lives, and within those teachings themselves, there will be things that serve a purpose and also things that fall away as we come to understand the inner and outer more clearly as one.

Unbound

(08-23-2014, 09:21 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014, 08:51 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, maybe my thought is misunderstood. I don't mean the veil will cease to exist and be as a phenomenon, just that we will become more widely capable of penetrating it.

That and, personal inner/outer work transforms all.

"We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self."

Precisely.

(08-23-2014, 09:56 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014, 08:51 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Call it a hunch, but no really, there are 'third density' energies seeking to rapidly process themselves as the Earth crosses the threshold of vibratory spectrum so that 'fourth density' energies become active in the perception of our (soon to be, potential) social memory complex. Thus, what is seen as a sudden turn of craziness and aggression in the world is the energies of the lower density spectrum turning themselves towards a higher light, but in order to do so there is an unfortunate back lash in that the contrast between polarities becomes greater which results in a more expressive-oriented state of organization in the social hierarchy of the planet as the "knots of confusion" seek to untangle themselves.

Thank you Mr Unbound Smile. You are always such a pillar of wisdom and kindness. Love ya

Aha I just try to be honest, much love to you too.

(08-23-2014, 11:10 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If the veil is thinning I'm not noticing it. Maybe my meds keep me from seeing through it.
But I go crazy without them. Get freaked out easily.

Yes, the medications are of third-density and so tune you more to that density.
(08-23-2014, 01:37 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the medications are of third-density and so tune you more to that density.

Maybe I'll just settle for the fact that I won't make much spiritual progress in this life, and perhaps hold out for another life when I won't be ruled by my mental illness. I still want to see through the veil, and will meditate on that.

Unbound

(08-23-2014, 01:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014, 01:37 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the medications are of third-density and so tune you more to that density.

Maybe I'll just settle for the fact that I won't make much spiritual progress in this life, and perhaps hold out for another life when I won't be ruled by my mental illness. I still want to see through the veil, and will meditate on that.

You are confused. Deep penetration of the veil is the work of the adept and is not necessary for graduation or progress to be made. I, personally, believe entities can progress and graduate without ever traveling the path of the adept. It may be a longer process, but all the same.
Who knows, I may have been an adept in a past life. Honestly haven't been called to pursue that path in this life.
But I think I understand you.

I feel like I've done much of the necessary work in past lives. So this life is more for relaxing and resting. And doing whatever necessary work arises.
(08-23-2014, 01:45 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Man the veil is so thin lately.

Catalytic situations pop up in almost incredulous circumstances in such a way as if I'm having a direct conversation with my higher self. There are too many too perfect coincidental problems. s*** is so thin its crazy.

It's like any remaining distortions I have are magnified 10000x, but one concept at a time, by random catalytic events. It's almost like literally being in a school. The patterns are so clear to see. It's actually kind of freaky sometimes how conscious the universe really is.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Smile

Being aware of this makes it much easier to see that all is well always.

Unbound

(08-23-2014, 02:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows, I may have been an adept in a past life. Honestly haven't been called to pursue that path in this life.
But I think I understand you.

I feel like I've done much of the necessary work in past lives. So this life is more for relaxing and resting. And doing whatever necessary work arises.

Plus maybe you have noticed a difference but you haven't noticed that you've noticed.
I've noticed that I'm more at peace with myself. But who knows how long that will last.
I think the meditation is helping.
(08-21-2014, 05:45 PM)SunlitDoves Wrote: [ -> ]
Why might beings choose to experience resistance in becoming positively oriented? What does this create
?

sometimes it's easier to do nothing - ie, the impetus towards laziness.

Change requires considerable effort.
True laziness is not a pleasurable position to be in. The truly sloth-like are usually very damaged souls that have trouble finding themselves, a seeking of endless distraction to cope.

In other words, the "lazy" person seeks unconsciousness of the self being unable to satisfy itself as efficiently as it would wish.
That's a good insight Adonai. I have been in it earlier today, the weight of my psychological difficulty I crumbled under and tried to choose Sloth. That only made the problem worse.

To the person who started this thread, I think that is a good insight. An idea, (but not yet experience, time will tell), is that it happens because the will power is overrun by the weight of the subconscious. It knows that any push will lead to the opening of the psyche and that there are often some real difficulties there that need to be faced.
Phoenix wrote:
"To the person who started this thread, I think that is a good insight. An idea, (but not yet experience, time will tell), is that it happens because the will power is overrun by the weight of the subconscious. It knows that any push will lead to the opening of the psyche and that there are often some real difficulties there that need to be faced".

I think you've hit it. Every spark of realization brings realingment in your life, you need to digest what you've just learn, adapt yourself. Many times it means a lot of hard work! It is just normal that there will be resistance.
Think of yourself moving to a new house. The new place may be the coolest think but the moving is a pain in the ...!

love u everyone! Heart

I'm finding out how to quote someone, so I had to do a cut-and-paste from Phoenix message. Old style, yeah!