Bring4th

Full Version: How to forgive yourself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having trouble with this, I have never applied this inwardly, I try to think about what I did, why I did, it, and realize that I was either ignorant to what I was doing, or in so much pain that I just didn't care, but I am at a loss as to what to do after that, I tell myself, I forgive you, I love you, it's time for us to heal, ect ect.. but.. I feel like there are other more effective things I could explore, anyone have some ideas? Smile
Why are you telling yourself you forgive yourself? Forgiveness is a state of being where one who remembers a situation where one has done an action which it did not approve of and feels no emotional charge to it anymore. I find this visualization interesting when thinking of forgiveness.

Bring up a situation where you did something which you thought was wrong. Then visualize two heads, both heads do not forgive. One head is the self and the other is the other self. Then see a cloud of guilt or shame or emotion which lets not those two heads forgive. Acceptance of this cloud will leave you with the two heads... self and other self. Where you go from here is totally up to you. If you had told yourself you forgive yourself and then go back to that situation of wrong doing and feel emotional or bad again then truly you have not forgiven.

Laitos:
Quote:You may wonder how one knows when one has truly forgiven and not just said the words or thought the words left unspoken. When the situation can enter one’s mind, a memory perhaps of what happened, and there is no emotional charge to the memory, one knows that true forgiveness at a very deep level has taken place.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

Latwii:
Quote:The resistances are usually a function of the program of catalyst, an emotional charge of one form or another which inhibits a free flow of information and necessitates a circuitous flow of information.
Hi, Biu_Tze. About forgiveness - It helped me to think of it this way. "What is the situation that needs forgiveness? What were the acting parties in the situation? From where must forgiveness come and to whom must it ultimately go? The answer... There is a situation in the past, but through your thoughts and suffering, the situation that needs forgiveness is now. What were the acting parties? Any selfs involved, even if some weren't human! From where must forgiveness come and to whom must it go? From self to self. Whether it's the realization of the higher self's forgiveness of the current self, or whether it's the current self forgiving the actions/thoughts of consciousness of another self in a different body, the self must forgive the self here and now. That's all there is to it! Many problems, one solution.

I think forgiveness is tied in with compassion and love. It can't be taken from somewhere and given somewhere else. The forgiveness that's already there must be realized. Smile

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings, Biu_Tze and All:

There is much knowledge there to synthesize into wisdom. I encourage you to read and learn from these threads... see the trends of self-forgiveness and forgiveness of others--- as well as transmutation. I am sure there are others...

chakras only thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=726 There is much knowledge there to synthesize into wisdom.

closet masochist: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ight=ahktu

Origins, reptiles, and other strange ponderings : http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ight=ahktu

Also--

Here is a process that I use during times of deep personal work... I have found it to be of good and perfect assistance. Surrender, turn it over to God's Grace, and LET GO.

Here is a very effective and simple process of releasing, in three simple steps:

1. Activate the three Grace points in your hand. This is done by touching the center of your palm, the midpoint between your forefinger and thumb, and the side of your hand. Use three fingers, keep them in place and state: "I activate my Grace Points".

2. State: "I release_______________ (all that no longer serves me, all criticisms and judgments, all conflicting beliefs which interfere with my abundance, etc) into God's Grace" Wait and allow. This may take a few minutes, trust your visualizations and ask to be notified when it is complete.

3. Then, state: "I Grace in ______________ (God's love, light, healing, self-acceptance, self-confidence, courage, understanding. compassionate wisdom, etc) to replace all that I have cleared, and so it is."
You can do this anytime, anywhere. It is recommended that you do so at least daily.

The next thing which is extremely important in stopping the karmic wheel from turning is to Call upon the Law of Forgiveness.

State from your heart: "I forgive anyone and anything that has hurt me, knowingly or unknowingly. I forgive myself for hurting anything or anyone (including myself), knowingly or unknowingly.

It is recommended that you perform this foregiveness three to four times each day, including just before sleep, for at least 32 consecutive days.

And, Call as follows: "Mighty I AM Presence" I call forth my supply with ease and grace now! (Do not say how this is to come to you. Be open and have complete FAITH that it is on its way to you NOW.

During personal work times... you are emptying that which no longer serves you... this leaves space for infilling of Healing Love and Light and Joy... I use this intention and have found it to be of value... perhaps you will too.

I bathe myself with Love and Light. I fill all of my beingness physical and metaphysical with Love and Light. I AM Love and Light.

Karma is simply a reflection of your beliefs. Change your beliefs and change your Karma.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
The first step is to make the choice to forgive. Each time you choose, you reinforce that choice, and eventually you will feel it.
accidental post
please ignore. sorry

ayadew

True forgiveness of self is the realization that you do not need to blame yourself. No choice is better than the other, it's all in your own perspective. You'd be surprised to see how many people go around with negative emotions because it feels justified to do such. You decide the justification yourself.
So what's left? The extreme polarities of choice is to see every choice as perfect - blameless or to view every choice as stupid, vain.

I must warn though, once you've established a mentality where nothing is static, that everything can be contradicted, it can be easy to think that everything is pointless, chaos. It is then meaningful to remember that the other polarity exists - perfection, order. Chose any of them. You are free.

So be free and blameless.. and know that you are appreciated, whatever you do, however stupid your choice might seem to you.
Easier said than done, I know. But it is doable. Smile
(03-04-2010, 06:04 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]I am having trouble with this, I have never applied this inwardly, I try to think about what I did, why I did, it, and realize that I was either ignorant to what I was doing, or in so much pain that I just didn't care, but I am at a loss as to what to do after that, I tell myself, I forgive you, I love you, it's time for us to heal, ect ect.. but.. I feel like there are other more effective things I could explore, anyone have some ideas? Smile

I followed this process that I designed myself with great effectiveness for myself. Later I used it to create a workshop for others and their experience was good. In short:

Of course find a relaxed and quiet place and prepare the place and yourself for some exclusive time say an hour. Then clear your thoughts, state your clear intentions and then start this process:

1- First you have to know what needs forgiving. Usually it is big load on your heart. You know it right away. But in subsequent repetitions it becomes finer and finer and needs searching.

2- Second enhance this identified 'feeling' by pulling it out from the unconscious to the conscious. You do this by breathing fast and chaotic. Mostly breathing out from your nose and pushing it in a sneezing like motion. In about 10 minutes, you will be really ripe to throw this out of you.

3- Third you start to release these feelings and thoughts. I start by speaking what comes out of my mouth. sometimes it is just gibberish. but some emotions can not be expressed by words so gibberish is OK. When you feel ready you can also start to write down whatever comes to your mind. Please note very important not to edit anything out. That is why privacy is essential. so you can not be conscious of others. Write down as much as you can and it does not have to make sense. It does not have to be grammatically correct. it does not even have to look like writing. It can just be scribbling. Don't hold back on your emotions. this is time to dig deeper and release. you can also use hand motions to pull this out of your system with hand gestures and motion to make it in a ball and throw away in the open skies and disappear.

4- Fourth step is a short step to go in silence and let this all settle down in you.

5- Fifth step is to fill yourself with love and joy and celebrate.

Burn or destroy the paper you wrote on. It is no longer a part of your life and you have filled in the space with love and beauty of divine.

Heart

oguz

similar to Biu, i have big problems about this.
i dont want bore by talking about, but there is 1 thing i know about it:
thats the factor of astrology(maybe numerology too)
Yes, it effects hugely our desire to forgive.

As a cancerian with scorpio ascendant i understand this very well.
For many yrs i lived with blaming myself and having difficulty to forgive.
Sometimes its hard.

But i believe by reaching universal love (4D) all will be solved.

amen
(03-06-2010, 03:53 PM)oguz Wrote: [ -> ]similar to Biu, i have big problems about this.
i dont want bore by talking about, but there is 1 thing i know about it:
thats the factor of astrology(maybe numerology too)
Yes, it effects hugely our desire to forgive.

As a cancerian with scorpio ascendant i understand this very well.
For many yrs i lived with blaming myself and having difficulty to forgive.
Sometimes its hard.

But i believe by reaching universal love (4D) all will be solved.

amen

You are absolutely right. The planetary alignment may indicate the orientation of an individual. But most common misunderstanding is that the planets drive our behavior. It is actually we who chose what planetary alignment we would like to be born as to explore certain specific lesson in an incarnation. So we drive our behavior in the pre-birth sessions and choose the appropriate alignment to be born to do that.

Ex: It is like you want to study science so you go to a particular school. Now I can look at the school you went and classes you took and tell you what you are interesting in learning.
Just found this old thread and thought i give it a bump:

I used to (and many times still do) struggle a lot with forgiving myself.
On a superficial level all would be fine, but regularly there would issues arise where i would critizize or judge myself to the extreme, unable to forgive.

I found out some (for me) helpful things:
Forgiving others was way easier for me, than forgiving myself (maybe because i would often set unrealistily high standards for myself, on the deepest level).
I found in forgiving others, i forgive the part of myself, that i judge so heavily and would not even allow to perceive in myself.
After some forgiving others, it would become easier to forgive myself.

Forgiving comes in stages. I would forgive something and two years later find that deeper layers of the same subject arise, which had to be forgiven.

I find it almost impossible ( in retrospect) to forgive something (talking about forgiving others here)as long as i didnt at least to a degree have worked through the emotions that were caused by the otherself.

For example, i would be able to forgive rape to a degree ( i thought it was complete forgiveness), but when the actual emotions of those traumatic experiences started to surface, i realized, that i actually didnt really forgive and would for quite some time be in a state of complete unforgiveness.

I think, a constant "practice" is necessary, at least for me.
I would start with forgiving those little things that arent ultimately too important.
I would start to become more and more willing to face the emotions, after a while it would be easier to forgive.
And ultimately, at some point i found a place of complete innocence deep in me. When i reached this, i realized everyone at the very core is completely innocent.
Its just unconsciousness at play.

Unfortunately i am regularly losing this for extended periods of time, then i am pretty unforgiving Sad
But i know itis there, i know it is the truth and i hope it will spread more and more in my life
yeah, those are some good thoughts Agua.

There's definitely a sense, on some level, that Forgiveness is just saying the words, either to oneself or to someone else.  And definitely if one can bring oneself to face someone that you think you've wronged (or that you think wronged you), and be able to get to the point where you can actually say "Please forgive me.  I f*cked up", or "You did something terrible to me, but I've made peace with it, and I forgive you" is pretty powerful.

In terms of what you wrote about the 'stages' of forgiveness, this Ra quote came to mind.

Ra Wrote:Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one.

A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

But overall, I think the concept of Forgiveness is seen to be easier than it actually is.  When it's carried to completion, it really implies a full Integration of something that was cast aside as Separate.

I would also say that the stages that you indicated also demonstrate one actually getting closer to the 'root cause'.  It's like the surface events and experiences that we *think* are the Main Issue, are really just physical upwellings of the more fundamental schism.  So it's about going deeper and deeper until the true symbolic schism is found.  Quite often, that Experience will reside in early childhood; and in cases of radical, truly transformative Healing/Forgiveness, it will involve patterns from a former life that were borne for decades, and hence left deep emotional grooves.  Loss.  Grief.  Betrayal. etc.

That kind of 'forgiveness' can be attained in dreams, deep meditation, etc.  But definitely an altered state of consciousness to be able to access those original experiences.

Anyway, just my take on what you've shared.  I think they're quite deep and well-seasoned Observations; and obviously founded on many years of deep inner work.  <salutes>

Plenum
(03-04-2010, 06:04 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]I am having trouble with this, I have never applied this inwardly, I try to think about what I did, why I did, it, and realize that I was either ignorant to what I was doing, or in so much pain that I just didn't care, but I am at a loss as to what to do after that, I tell myself, I forgive you, I love you, it's time for us to heal, ect ect.. but.. I feel like there are other more effective things I could explore, anyone have some ideas? Smile

It is my choice to believe that self forgiveness can be achieved through meditation and realization of it will come after pure and faithfull dedication once deep seated doubt has been dissolved.
A quick note, i fail to use the quote-function apparently, i am refering to bring4th_plenum right above, the first quote being a Ra quote...

"Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one.

A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self."

"When it's carried to completion, it really implies a full Integration of something that was cast aside as Separate."

I absolutely agree, i just didnt dare to say this. Ultimately, each blame one puts on others, each judgement one puts on others is at the root blaming oneself and selfjudgement.
We are not willing and able to face it in ourselves, so we deny it it, supress it and then project it onto others.
So, forgoving other-self is forgiving self.
As long as we dont forgive ourselves on the other hand, we cannot forgive others, for the same reason.

Either there is guilt or there is no guilt, either all beings are innocent or no being is innocent.

"...Quite often, that Experience will reside in early childhood; and in cases of radical, truly transformative Healing/Forgiveness, it will involve patterns from a former life that were borne for decades, and hence left deep emotional grooves.  Loss.  Grief.  Betrayal. etc."

I fully agree, but again didnt really dare to say this here.
I , too, found, that when i would reach the deepest layer of any emotion (or issue) in this life (in childhood, baby phase or even embryonic states) i would find it more often than not has its actual root in otherlifetimes.
However, most of the "work" can be done in this life's issues (in my current understanding, we "select" our early experiences to ensure we have "actualized" all issues we want to work on in this life.
Some would still be unresolvable without integrating "past" lives.

"That kind of 'forgiveness' can be attained in dreams, deep meditation, etc.  But definitely an altered state of consciousness to be able to access those original experiences."

I basically would see it like that. I would expand on the "etc" which would be a lot of means like medicine plants, various chemical substances, tranceinducing means (using no substances).
Additionally, and this would be very important (for me at least), the doors to these states would open more and more if we continously "work" on our issues, thus gaining trust, strenght, courage and stability.

Those four i would consider crucial. The only reason those deep issues stay unaccessable are the lack of trust, courage (to face and stand unpleasant emotions which are overwhelming), strenght ( in the sense of being able to bear these high energies), and stability ( there would possibly arise deep issues which render one "unfunctional" in daily life).

If these are developed over time, one would not need substances, altered states and so on.

Oh, i forgot, there are some breathing techniques which are really killer in helping digging for buried stuff. Only one of those would be holotropic breathing.

And, to get back to forgivesness. Ultimately forgiveness comes, when one reaches the deepest cor, because one would realize: there is nothing to forgive.

Thank you for thoughts, plenum Smile
(01-12-2017, 02:20 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]

It is my choice to believe that self forgiveness can be achieved through meditation and realization of it will come after pure and faithfull dedication once deep seated doubt has been dissolved.

Dear blue_tze, I have some questions on that:
Is that a belief or are you refering to experience?
Could you eloborate a little how you achieve this in practice, or rather how you do it?
Which kind of doubt would that be and how would you dissolve that?

I would like to share an experience i had lately.
I am striving to experience (admittedly not the whole day, but i would dedicate some time to this, especially while doing healing work) every emotion or "state of being" with as much awareness or consciousness as possible. I try to do this because i found that it brings "light" to unpleasant "states" and thus dissolving it after a while.

These times i often find myself in a state of doubt, self doubt that would be.when bringing awareness to "doubt" i found this particularly difficult. Because, when the energy of doubt arises, it will doubt just anything, doubt would even doubt itself.
Everything would constantly question itself. I found no other solution so far other than mentally just say "stop" and step out of it.
A little bit like trying to experience unconsciousness consciously :/
My share of "brainfuck" it seems...

This sounds really strange and rather intellectual, when i read this now.
Is this because doubt is an ego mechanism?
achieving it through "meditation" -zazen type - on counting the breaths clearing the mind of all thoughts ,once mind is stilled i recall upon bad deeds or thoughts i made upon other selfs,that are burdening me from the past ,recalling the situation in mind (replay of situation as i recall it) then looking on it accepting my mistake with complete understanding admitting my wrong intentions and motives that were hidden behind it at that time which i wasnt aware.

after that am no longer connected to that particular issue since it has been resolved on level of understanding ( ofc i cant just do it for all my issues on instant as it needs realization and understanding of an issue from an insight in contemplation)

The roots of ego-forming ideas such as doubt are deep in the subconscious
mind, out of reach of ordinary awareness, so they are hard to eliminate.

hope this helps you
a great reply there Agua.  Thanks!

(01-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I absolutely agree, i just didnt dare to say this. Ultimately, each blame one puts on others, each judgement one puts on others is at the root blaming oneself and selfjudgement.
We are not willing and able to face it in ourselves, so we deny it it, supress it and then project it onto others.
So, forgoving other-self is forgiving self.
As long as we dont forgive ourselves on the other hand, we cannot forgive others, for the same reason.

Either there is guilt or there is no guilt, either all beings are innocent or no being is innocent.

Absolutely.  At the end of the day, the mind is a self-reflexive instrument, in that the thoughts and actions within it, also act upon itself.

As in a quote that has been attributed to the Buddha:

[Image: GLSM9bcl.jpg]

and, of course, one just can't say to oneself that one can't (or shouldn't be angry); if anger/frustration arises, that's fine.  It's then processing that feedback which yields metaphysical and self understanding.

(01-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I fully agree, but again didnt really dare to say this here.
I , too, found, that when i would reach the deepest layer of any emotion (or issue) in this life (in childhood, baby phase or even embryonic states) i would find it more often than not has its actual root in otherlifetimes.
However, most of the "work" can be done in this life's issues (in my current understanding, we "select" our early experiences to ensure we have "actualized" all issues we want to work on in this life.
Some would still be unresolvable without integrating "past" lives.

I agree here as well.  In fact, I think it's quite profound what you mentioned about selecting our earlier experiences and actualizing them in consciousness.

I just compare the similiar environment that me and my younger brother (by 2 years) grew up in.  Even though many of the events were the same, we took away different emotional responses.  That can only really be attributed to former biases being 're-engaged'.  It's like it was very easy to form a particular 'interpretation' because the groundwork for that interpretation was just waiting to be 're-energised'.

(01-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I basically would see it like that. I would expand on the "etc" which would be a lot of means like medicine plants, various chemical substances, tranceinducing means (using no substances).
Additionally, and this would be very important (for me at least), the doors to these states would open more and more if we continously "work" on our issues, thus gaining trust, strenght, courage and stability.

Those four i would consider crucial. The only reason those deep issues stay unaccessable are the lack of trust, courage (to face and stand unpleasant emotions which are overwhelming), strenght ( in the sense of being able to bear these high energies), and stability ( there would possibly arise deep issues which render one "unfunctional" in daily life).

If these are developed over time, one would not need substances, altered states and so on.

That's very elegantly stated.  It definitely demonstrates a very sincere and investigated approach.

So if I could contrast your positive qualities, with some opposites, it may help elucide those character traits.

Courage/avoidance: avoidance being seen as an easier route for the mind, in many many situations

Strength/fear: fear of having one's identity being subjected to disintegrating or overwhelming emotions

Stability/non-opportunity: non-opportunity in lacking the means in time or method

Trust/skepticism
: I'm reminded of a quote from Ra, in 42.12. "The entire activity can only occur when there exists faith that an outcome of this discipline is possible."

(01-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, i forgot, there are some breathing techniques which are really killer in helping digging for buried stuff. Only one of those would be holotropic breathing.

And, to get back to forgivesness. Ultimately forgiveness comes, when one reaches the deepest cor, because one would realize: there is nothing to forgive.

In many cases, the 'perceived separation' that necessitates the process of 'forgiveness' was just based on a misunderstanding/miscomprehension of the original situation.  Once that is 'seen' for what it was, then it's true: there is no place for forgiveness, if one no longer perceives separation between the self and the other.
Quote:I just compare the similiar environment that me and my younger brother (by 2 years) grew up in.  Even though many of the events were the same, we took away different emotional responses.  That can only really be attributed to former biases being 're-engaged'.  It's like it was very easy to form a particular 'interpretation' because the groundwork for that interpretation was just waiting to be 're-energised'.

Yes!

I would add however,that two brothers of different age still would have different issues.
Given the parents are not enlightened (which is the case withinsome families,hehe), they would withdraw attention and love (to a degree depending on there open-hearted-ness) from the older one when the younger one is born, providing heavy catalyst of neglect up to abandonement to the older one.
The younger one would have to face different issues.

Quote:So if I could contrast your positive qualities, with some opposites, it may help elucide those character traits.

Courage/avoidance: avoidance being seen as an easier route for the mind, in many many situations

I would add, that avoidance sometimes is unavoidable and (i hope i willlearn this so,eday myself) should be treated with understanding and compassion.

Quote:Strength/fear: fear of having one's identity being subjected to disintegrating or overwhelming emotions

A very insightful description, thank you!

Quote:Trust/skepticism: I'm reminded of a quote from Ra, in 42.12. "The entire activity can only occur when there exists faith that an outcome of this discipline is possible."

This is very true, i would like to add:
Basically, most catalyst can be traced back to a traumatic situation in early years.
If one use a practcal example:
Lets say you have been heavily violated as a little child. In a way, this little child is still "alive" and is still IN the situation.
This very child-part would then dissociate, meaning, it would make itself and the energy of the event unaccessible, so to say.
(The exact mechanism is a very fascinating one).
Ultimately it is the little child that would create the blockage and dissociation.
This would mean, you have to offer a "situation" that would be trustworthy for the CHILD in order to convince it to let go of control.
This would require trust on a very deep level, thats why it takes years and sometimes decades.
The controling part of us subconsciously knows exactly whatwe would have to deal with, while we in our everyday consciousness hold no clue Wink

Quote:Stability/non-opportunity: non-opportunity in lacking the means in time or method

Not so sure about this one.
If you consider our normal adult reaction to catalyst, you would find that we usually believe in our stories instead of dealing with the pure emotion on its own.
A person or incident just triggers old emotions, but we usually believe, that person caused it.

Lets say you come to an old trauma via therapeutic means, or mushrooms or whatever, the "doors" would be open afterwards.
(Once the doors are open, they are hard to close again.)
The incident would not be healed completely, it would be more of an healing initiation.
One would be faced with these emotions for days, maybe even weeks or more until they are either healed completely or subside.
In these stages or phases, the emotions would possibly so strong, that we find ourselves overwhelmed and not "functional" for a while.
The more stability one has, the easier it will be to integrate. The less stability, the more the probability that one cannot even perform basictasks anymore.
I remember when in a therapeutic setting my first memories of ana early trauma surfaced.
I would stay at home with the shades pulled down for two weeks. I wouldnt answer phone calls, and when the door bell rang i stood stiif at the wall, didnt open and didnt dare to move for maybe an hour...

This whole last example wasnt to discourage anyone. This was to illustrate which fear there is unconsciously and which level of trust it needs.
However this fear is an old childhood-program, it was true back then and we still hold on to it ( or rather the controling part).
One would not usually break open all frozen emotions at once Smile
And, what was our solution back then nowadays is our problem...

Thank you for your thoughts!
It is a pleasure and very insightful for me to discuss this important subject with you guys Smile
Thank you very much Smile
(01-14-2017, 07:53 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I would add however,that two brothers of different age still would have different issues.
Given the parents are not enlightened (which is the case withinsome families,hehe), they would withdraw attention and love (to a degree depending on there open-hearted-ness) from the older one when the younger one is born, providing heavy catalyst of neglect up to abandonement to the older one.
The younger one would have to face different issues.

yes, that is true.

One of the main reasons why catalyst can work so effectively in 3d is the perceived notion of 'scarcity'.  And what more life threatening scarcity is there than that of Love?

(01-14-2017, 07:53 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I would add, that avoidance sometimes is unavoidable and (i hope i willlearn this so,eday myself) should be treated with understanding and compassion.

Understood.  We do need breaks at times!

42.9: "Thus the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reactions and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching."

(01-14-2017, 07:53 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]Lets say you come to an old trauma via therapeutic means, or mushrooms or whatever, the "doors" would be open afterwards.
(Once the doors are open, they are hard to close again.)
The incident would not be healed completely, it would be more of an healing initiation.
One would be faced with these emotions for days, maybe even weeks or more until they are either healed completely or subside.
In these stages or phases, the emotions would possibly so strong, that we find ourselves overwhelmed and not "functional" for a while.
The more stability one has, the easier it will be to integrate. The less stability, the more the probability that one cannot even perform basictasks anymore.
I remember when in a therapeutic setting my first memories of ana early trauma surfaced.
I would stay at home with the shades pulled down for two weeks. I wouldnt answer phone calls, and when the door bell rang i stood stiif at the wall, didnt open and didnt dare to move for maybe an hour...

This whole last example wasnt to discourage anyone. This was to illustrate which fear there is unconsciously and which level of trust it needs.
However this fear is an old childhood-program, it was true back then and we still hold on to it ( or rather the controling part).
One would not usually break open all frozen emotions at once Smile
And, what was our solution back then nowadays is our problem...

that's beautifully articulated!  Thank you!