Bring4th

Full Version: Differing views of the afterlife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I have two very, very different sources of the afterlife. Could they both be true or is one somehow false.

Dr Michael Newton: Wrote two books from hypnosis patients describing the afterlife in very different terms to what we see here. He described it possibly more like the Ra material in that people relate to their own 'cluster'. People they relate to and not that many others. There is a lot of teaching with spirit guides, a lot of jokes and banter since they can all see each others experience. There are clusters of souls that don't take things seriously etc.

Chico Xavier: There could not be a more different version than this. Chico explained that people move onto a kind of perfect earth and continue with their same sorts of behaviours. So a doctor here might become a spiritual doctor there for example. There are also different centres. A regeneration centre, a reincarnation centre, etc.

The Law of One did say at some point that we are all experiencing things on so many different levels all the time. So perhaps both are true in some way.

Unbound

I don't think there is an "afterlife", just life. Death is a doorway.
Perhaps the Chico one doesn't feel right. Because it has that rather depressing feel to it of a kind of elitism based on spirituality, and it doesn't seem massively in line with what the Law of One teaches. Session 71.6 seems to completely invalidate the Chico model and to prefer the Michael Newton one.
I don't think the Chico one was channeled in trance like the Ra material. I don't know though.
Post deleted.
All accounts I've read say there's a life review, and that there is an amazing feeling of joy and bliss and love.
I felt that love once in a dream when I nearly merged with God. I may have had an NDE in my sleep then,
but I didn't have the life review.
The life review is multidimensional, as in you see through the eyes of everyone you've interacted with.

I wonder if I'll see through Robin Williams eyes, since I never met him.
Nearly merging with God. That sounds awesome. I've had a couple of interesting experiences in dreams. Nothing like that though. Seeing auras clearly was pretty cool. A plant died and it flooded a large part of the warehouse I was in with this thick aura. I REALLY liked that.

I did have an experience where I was communicating with some sort of 'Angel of Death'. That was interesting.

I loved the Chico model so much. But it appears not to be true. Sad. Although it is possible to make something interesting out of life experience here. I still liked the idea that the afterlife could be a sort of 'perfect earth' where people simply sat down with their form of service and got on with it. But perhaps this reflects my blockages, that for whatever reason I haven't found a service and 'got on with it.'

I have heard of the Devachanic planes, a mental plane where people get rid of the left over desires they had in their just gone life by living them there.
In the afterlife I want a new hobby. Like to be an artist or musician. Something I'm not here.
I'd like to entertain others. I wonder how much practice it takes on the other side. Or if the afterlife is completely different where you don't have hobbies.

Thanks for the info on the Devachanic planes. I didn't know what they were for.
I can conclude only this: The afterlife is a terribly boring place that has nothing to offer me at this time.
(08-24-2014, 12:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I can conclude only this: The afterlife is a terribly boring place that has nothing to offer me at this time.

It has a lot to offer me, but it is not yet time.
(08-24-2014, 12:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I can conclude only this: The afterlife is a terribly boring place that has nothing to offer me at this time.

Maybe it's the other way round and you have something to offer the afterlife?

There are plenty of souls in the astral requiring healing.
Often those still in incarnation can be particularly helpful to those already on the 'other side' because they understand and 'feel' the issues that trouble them.

Don't ask what the afterlife can do for you, ask what you can do for the afterlife.
Learn/teach, teach/learn.
(08-24-2014, 01:57 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe it's the other way round and you have something to offer the afterlife?

There are plenty of souls in the astral requiring healing.
Often those still in incarnation can be particularly helpful to those already on the 'other side' because they understand and 'feel' the issues that trouble them.

Don't ask what the afterlife can do for you, ask what you can do for the afterlife.
Learn/teach, teach/learn.

Beautiful.
Conversations with God, Hidden hand, ra materiel, and other sources I can't remember at the moment describe the afterlife as between incarnations (time/space) in which the spirit recovers from the trauma of incarnation and goes over what it learned and what it needs to learn in the next incarnation (space/time). For those spirits who have evolved high enough, they will incarnate into "perfect earth-like places. So really, the answer to your question is both are right.
In the end like I said, I chucked the Chico one out.
I don't think that in the afterlife everyone is human.