Bring4th

Full Version: The paucity (scarcity) of Honesty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you think about this following passage?

Ra Wrote:The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue.

There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty.

Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self.

Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication

I had always read it as - if our society does not have honesty as it's backbone, then the interactions we have with others will not show us a true mirror of who we are, and thus we are not able to get accurate feedback on the self.

the mirroring effect is described here:

The entity which is given constant and unremitting approval by those surrounding it suffers from the loss of the mirroring effect of those which reflect truthfully rather than unquestioningly. This is not a suggestion to reinstate judgment but merely a suggestion for all those supporting instruments; that is, support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination.

and here:

Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors. Thus, the self cannot see the fruits of its beingness. Thus, each may aid each by reflection.

- -

and yet, further to this effect of the mirroring, I think that the highlighted passage above can also be read in a further way - or extrapolated.

I think that a society which has a scarcity (paucity) of Honesty not only loses the mirroring effect, but also that the individuals born into that society never learn to practice self-honesty with themselves. That is, much like the habits of avoidance and distraction that are taken as the 'cultural norms', and that it's almost against the grain to choose otherwise, if the whole examples we have from our family and friends is to engage in various forms of self-deceit and flattery ('narrative making') rather than engaging in Self-Honesty, then individuals in that society fall into bad habits. Blue-ray 'habits' then are much less available as an example.

- -

Blue Ray is not just about open communication between yourself and others; but it is founded on an ability to openly communicate with the deeper layers and stratas of oneself. The deep mind, the unconscious, lesser explored (suppressed) aspects of beingness. But if those 'habits' are not offered by our society at large, then it takes considerable effort to undertake the practice of developing them by oneself or in a partnership pairing.
The truest dishonesty is denying all things as the self, including the self and its desires.
To ever move forward with the self, you must communicate to your selves quite literally. I think blue ray is tricky because it can easily turn into judgmental statements.."You are this or that. You are doing this, and this is why it's wrong" rather than learning to communicate your deepest feelings. But that's all necessary towards finding your true self. I have found blue ray to be vital, as many things are simply misunderstandings. Two people can be operating from two entirely different viewpoints causing much unneeded catalyst. Learning to talk about things certainly is essential!

I've also found that spontaneous honest responses allow for new insight to be communicated to the self instantly. That or the emotional need to have the situation be your way (control) instantly falls away..your mind just says "Ahh who gives a damn." It's as if the energy within must absolutely be expressed otherwise it never goes away. We could theorize metaphorically and say that releasing the energy within, into the external, resonates and feeds back insight to the mind which can then be intuited.."free communication with self". I've been in situations where I expressed myself, and new thoughts and perspectives came to me instantly after having done so.

"You may consider the concept of sympathetic resonance. When certain sounds are correctly vibrated, the creation sings."

And indeed we seem to be learning how to sing and dance in harmony with the energies around us.

"In the balanced individual the energies lie waiting for the hand of the Creator to pluck harmony."

"The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion.

The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem."
What I view as important in blue ray honesty is the honesty towards one's self that you wrote about Plenum. No matter how genuine a communication is, if it is based upon dishonesty within the self, I don't believe it is an honest reaction.

For example, if someone gets so angry that they want to punch someone else, and then they do so, this would be a genuine expression of their anger. However, blue ray is not needed in order to punch someone when you're angry. Their communication was "honest" insofar as it expressed their feelings in a genuine manner, but this person did not know the honest truth about their feelings - where the anger came from, what caused it, what the anger is covering up or what it is pointing to, whether or not anger is an inauthentic emotion meant to mask a more authentic emotion. Even less infringing communication - such as expressing a certain emotion or observation ("I am so sad." "I don't like it when you do that." "Your breath stinks.") doesn't require blue ray honesty - all of those things may be genuinely true statements, but they do not require accessing the blue ray energy center in order to express.

In order for us to explore these things, I think that is when blue ray self-honesty comes into play. We can experience the anger and then examine it, and if we examine it with honesty, we will learn about the place within ourselves from which it comes. Doing so will usually purify emotions to a more balanced and clear expression - for instance, anger usually purifies to a sense of bright clarity. Honesty allows us to remove to "emotional charge," as Ra would call it, and experience the purity of the expression without the baggage attached to it.

I think this is why Ra said that "The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator." What I think Ra meant by that is that in order for us to act consciously, we must maintain an honest awareness of our state of being and be fully aware of our true desires, and not our inauthentic desires, in any given situation. Once we possess this honest awareness of our inner perceptions, only then can our outward expressions be truly honest.
Some desires are such a "pure" distortion from our primordial self as an aged soul, that no amount of introspection can resolve it and it must be resolved and satisfied in the physical plane. That's why we are here after all.

And we must accept that even though a desire is a distortion, the most effective way to resolve most distortions is to express them and see them satisfied bit-by-bit as we face them not being potentially fulfilled as we fulfill them in faith, accepting whatever happens. This is the acceptance of catalyst.

Additionally, I say that I do not believe in the existence of "inauthentic desires". A desire is a desire. All that truly matters is this: Does one desire contradict another? If so, how we can make them work together towards a non-contradictory unity?
I agree that a "desire is a desire," but there are necessarily desires/distortions which are less consonant with "true self" or Law of One and some desires which are more consonant with this "true self." The term "inauthentic desires" is a description of those desires which would be deemed less consonant with our "true self" once they are experienced and analyzed with honesty and allowed to fall away.
Is the true self not all things as according to The Law of One?

I understand that some desires attempt to falsify the self but I don't believe a majority of all desires deny the self when we can enjoy ourselves in the present moment.
(08-25-2014, 05:13 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]What I view as important in blue ray honesty is the honesty towards one's self that you wrote about Plenum. No matter how genuine a communication is, if it is based upon dishonesty within the self, I don't believe it is an honest reaction.

For example, if someone gets so angry that they want to punch someone else, and then they do so, this would be a genuine expression of their anger. However, blue ray is not needed in order to punch someone when you're angry. Their communication was "honest" insofar as it expressed their feelings in a genuine manner, but this person did not know the honest truth about their feelings - where the anger came from, what caused it, what the anger is covering up or what it is pointing to, whether or not anger is an inauthentic emotion meant to mask a more authentic emotion. Even less infringing communication - such as expressing a certain emotion or observation ("I am so sad." "I don't like it when you do that." "Your breath stinks.") doesn't require blue ray honesty - all of those things may be genuinely true statements, but they do not require accessing the blue ray energy center in order to express.

In order for us to explore these things, I think that is when blue ray self-honesty comes into play. We can experience the anger and then examine it, and if we examine it with honesty, we will learn about the place within ourselves from which it comes. Doing so will usually purify emotions to a more balanced and clear expression - for instance, anger usually purifies to a sense of bright clarity. Honesty allows us to remove to "emotional charge," as Ra would call it, and experience the purity of the expression without the baggage attached to it.

I think this is why Ra said that "The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator." What I think Ra meant by that is that in order for us to act consciously, we must maintain an honest awareness of our state of being and be fully aware of our true desires, and not our inauthentic desires, in any given situation. Once we possess this honest awareness of our inner perceptions, only then can our outward expressions be truly honest.

thanks Austin. That's beautifully expressed!!

(y) or :thumbs-up:
(08-25-2014, 05:13 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how genuine a communication is, if it is based upon dishonesty within the self, I don't believe it is an honest reaction.

But the question is, what exactly is it that allows us to move forward in our development of discovering the hidden layers of self? Because simply looking inward can often produce no results, or we think we understand, only to make new discoveries later. Genuine communication can only be synonymous with honesty, and Ra does suggest that the key to balance is unstudied honest response to catalyst. Though I agree with the point you're making.

For those who don't know the quote.."41.19 The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray."

Again, my experience has been that simply saying what's on your mind in the moment can produce insights instantly that no amount of inward reflection achieves, and it also frees one from the need to control the catalyst. We've all been in situations where someone is bothering us for some reason or another, which we hold in and try to overcome. Eventually in a moment of frustration, our feelings are released, and if the person continues to do that thing that we were trying to control, it no longer bothers us because we "got it off our chest".

So I maintain that this is essentially what is going on with catalyst in general and how we move forward. We hold within us this controlling energy, and no amount of suppression or inward reflection will make way for new insight or allow us to overcome that controlling energy. For something new to appear, in symbolic fashion, if what we hide within us is revealed, that energy is allowed to continue forward and make way for new insight. Ultimately I agree with your whole post, in that the spirit of being able to see things for what they are is the goal. My experience has been that the more you express yourself in the moment, the more developed blue ray becomes to the point where insight is achieved almost in the moment without the need to express outwardly.
I think in the afterlife we will look back at all the times we were dishonest with regret, but balanced with an equal amount of love.
Perhaps. I should add an edit to the post above and say that inward reflection can often be sufficient..just meant that in dealing with certain catalyst, inward reflection only can hide finer balance.