Bring4th

Full Version: [split] The paucity (scarcity) of Honesty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

No, I perceive the attempt to play 6D here as cowardice.

(08-27-2014, 05:56 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The well-being of the positive polarizing being that accepts The Law of One knows that all is well in all situations. The positive polarity of a being that is higher than the density of 5th will see that no situation is of any true harm to the self as the self will be found in any consequence of any infringement. You perceive this as cowardice. I perceive this as embracing all as the self, all as one being.

To radiate the self so far as to deny the infringing being as self is to deny the Law of One.

(08-27-2014, 05:55 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Also, would it not be "acting against" to do anything other than be manipulated if that is what the negative entity wants? Even escape is acting against their desire to manipulate.

It is not, in intent, acting against the entity as the entity will in almost all cases be unable to fully control a positively polarizing being, unable to totally merge its distortions with a positive polarizing being fully to where the infringed being can begin to negatively polarize.

There is no possible true service towards the negative entity so there is nothing to act against. The service the entity would desire in this scenario is unattainable and the best service a positive polarizing being can provide is to attempt to teach/learn the negative entity that it must satisfy its desires to control in more beneficial ways other than attempting to assimilate beings that cannot be assimilated.

What about those beings who are not sufficiently polarized to defend themselves through acceptance or offer such a service to the negative?
I do not believe they exist and if they do, they probably have so little spiritual mass you're likely talking about the soul of a pet. In such a case, a pet would not offer sufficient mass to enable a negatively polarizing being to negatively polarize further. In the case such a being would be infringed upon, there would not be significant loss nor suffering. The Creation offers inherent protection as designed by the ways of polarity being inherently chosen by the self in all cases.

I am happy to be a coward in your view. Very happy.

Unbound

Excuses after excuses.

Remind me never to ask you for help.
I believe we all have a responsibility for our own catalyst. To attempt to fulfill this responsibility for an entity is to deny it as itself and to say it should only exist by the will of another, enslavement and dependency.

Unbound

Sure, yet I would still give my life to protect yours.

More excuse for inaction in the face of injustice. Oh right, you don't believe in injustice. I guess let the rape and pillage begin.
I would encourage you not to. I would strongly encourage nobody to do such.

Unbound

You clearly don't understand the positive polarity the way I do then. I'm not talking about martyrdom either.
I only understand all things as one self including raping and pillaging.

Unbound

"Each Spartan protects the man to his left."

I would die for you because we are brothers, we are kind and kin, family in the highest sense, while also being unified. Should the end of my life give you and/or others a wave to ride upon and it is the wisest course of action? I will gladly die in service to my fellow beings or in guardianship of my family and spouse. Good people, innocent people, I will protect should others seek to exploit them.

I am a Guardian of Eternity and that means protecting the rights of all people to be alive and well, until they choose to disable that in others, in which they, by choosing an action of antagonism, thus recur the wrath of their own actions upon themselves. At times, individuals and beings are agents/angels of that self-induced wrath.
Again, please don't die for me as death has a greater bearing on you and is but a ripple in a pond for me. I understand your desire to sustain a way of life at all costs.

I see everything as perfect always. I cannot perceive disharmony as an applicable concept. I see nothing as needing correction, ever. All is love to me.

Unbound

Please do not speak for me as you are not understanding the approach of my being, quite. I am reflecting your shadow, molding to your opposite. I am not offering a catalyst of change to attempt to change your perception, I am attempting to offer you an opportunity to look through my eyes, to see the world as I do for just a moment. I don't want nor in any way desire you to change who you are, but I do like to try and see the world through your eyes and when I do it yields in me the personality you interact with.

You say you are not concerned with death yet you still ask me not to die for you. I have died many, many, many times, another would be tedious but not unheard of, but that is entirely besides the point. I am not trying to convince you of anything, I am trying to show you the love that I understand and know.

This is a very extreme example, but extreme examples yield sharp lessons.
(08-27-2014, 07:12 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I have died many, many, many times, another would be tedious but not unheard of, but that is entirely besides the point.

An absolutely epic quote, and one that would be found in very few places aside from b4th. Thank you for making my morning!

Unbound

(08-27-2014, 07:27 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2014, 07:12 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I have died many, many, many times, another would be tedious but not unheard of, but that is entirely besides the point.

An absolutely epic quote, and one that would be found in very few places aside from b4th. Thank you for making my morning!

Aha BigSmile
(08-27-2014, 07:04 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]death has a greater bearing on you and is but a ripple in a pond for me. I

I used to feel so special about making such statements. I even wrote a book based on it. Thankfully, no one read it.

All that - "death is just a ripple in pound", "I can watch billions die." All that stuff is generic. It is not really intellectually or spritiually that special. It is easy.

Hard work is to see others' perspectives. To see others' perspectives on death, life and STS. It would be easy to watch millions/billions die, but harder to justify the plight of their loved ones, the millions left behind, millions of injured left behind, whole societies disintegrated.

It is easy to say "I am the existence." Understanding comprehensively that every single living thing you see is also "I am the existence" is the harder part. There is a reason that spiritual path is so long, and has numerous lives and deaths in it.

(08-27-2014, 07:29 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2014, 07:27 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]

Aha BigSmile

Unbound also seems like the type, who would back up his quotes too. The whole living your philosophy thing.

I have learned with time that many aspects of STO are hard. I now have new found respect for the loving, honest and the humble. Which means I have a new found respect for this forum too.

ps: STS is very hard work too. Even amongst STS, you have the generic STS, who finds things "cool", who thinks everything it does or says is special, the world is just not appreciating the specialhood yet. Then, there is the intelligent STS, who finds purpose in things, who is the patient, clever one, who is willing to work hard rather than relying on grand statements. So yeah, both STO and STS work is hard.
Tanner, I understand you.

Manniz, I understand that I am all things.

Unbound

(08-27-2014, 02:26 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Tanner, I understand you.

I am glad it is mutual now. Smile
It has always been.

Unbound

Aha You have literally said before that you did not understand my perspective and that was why you question the way you do, but I won't call you on it. Tongue
In regards to the definition of belong; Another thread. On this I see you have a perspective on justice, and understanding it, I would not dare act against it.
(08-27-2014, 03:15 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]On this I see you have a perspective on justice, and understanding it, I would not dare act against it.

Adonai, thats the impression I have gotten from your posts in last month or so. I have liked lots of things in your recent posts.

Unbound

(08-27-2014, 03:15 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the definition of belong; Another thread. On this I see you have a perspective on justice, and understanding it, I would not dare act against it.

It was something that I actually was very resistant to for a long time. I tried to be a pacifist, I tried to ignore my feelings and to always see things with peace, to always be allowing of anyone to do anything, and I gradually got more and more blocked, more repressed and eventually it caused me to hate myself because I have the nature of a warrior, a guardian, but I did everything I could to turn myself in to an unconditionally loving hermit and monk and I realized that that was working against my truest nature, which is as a force of power.
Pages: 1 2