Bring4th

Full Version: [split] The paucity (scarcity) of Honesty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A1, the book The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater had an Ipsissimus in it. He was negative polarity. Are you seeking the negative path?
Gemini, I highly encourage you to continue this discussion in a different thread as I am sure Plenum and the proprietors of this community would enjoy the topic at-hand being followed.

As to answer you, I seek without polarity. I seek only to see all things as myself in every moment. To relate this to this thread, I seek absolutely complete honesty: I am all polarities in reality as we all are things. I seek complete honesty with myself as all things even those who are service-to-self. That is what my magical and balancing work leans on. I use the positive polarity as a tool for my work but I do not make service-to-others my primary goal. I desire only unity. I am a neutral polarity.

An example: I would aid a negative entity in balancing given the opportunity, I would aid in a war if only to enable the fighting entities to detach, be balanced and bring greater unity and harmony in such battle and in the end prevent unnecessary and unwilling casualties by teaching patience and love of the present moment as a temporary tool towards domination of the opposing party. However, I would step aside the moment I would be potentially helping depolarize entities that truly did not want to be in the negative polarity.

To state myself clearly, I would help an entity polarize negatively if that was its truly chosen polarity and I could be of service without harming myself. This is what distinguishes me from somebody that would seek only service-to-others.

I truly have no interest in being a preacher of one polarity. I care only for unity.

"Ipsissimus - own very self"

Additionally, I would not fight the negative polarity in any case. I do not generally believe in fighting as a result of my philosophy.
(08-24-2014, 02:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]...
To state myself clearly, I would help an entity polarize negatively if that was its truly chosen polarity and I could be of service without harming myself. This is what distinguishes me from somebody that would seek only service-to-others.

I don't think that's what distinguishes you from STOs, that's a true characteristics of an STO.

mattrk

(08-24-2014, 02:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]...

How would you resolve that to aid an STS in negative polarization, you could be enabling infringement of the free will of a third party?
The STS entity will infringe in any case. I may as we'll enable that infringement to be detached and swift enabling less suffering for all parties in the long run, the choices made intelligently rather than allow suffering to be wasteful and undirected towards unity for even the STS require The Law of One for work.

In the end, less infringement would be enabled due to the potential patience taught.

Unbound

Wouldn't that then be working towards the possibility of infringement towards yourself as you enhance greater infringement through your other self?
My macrocosmic self, as all things existing, would be more accepting of its own natural infringements towards itself, in the end enabling its true, united free will to be accepted and uninfringed even in what is negatively polarizing.

My microcosmic self would be in pain; This pain gradually growing into a compassion, an all-encompassing love for the anguish caused that I would happily grow. This catalyst would be desired. If I could not accept this catalyst, it would be a self-infringement to continue to expose myself to something I cannot accept.

Unbound

Sounds like Pathos-Mathos.
My path involves complete acceptance of the untenable miracle of seeing the universe unite as one being at any moment. I seek to see this entire universe voluntarily, through either STO or STS, become completely moved into a single point, a big crunch enabled by attaining a spiritual mass so grand that all desires have been fulfilled to their highest peak or denied and repressed to their greatest condensation, moving to the next universe swiftly and enjoyably: A perfect balance.

My singular goal but not all-encompassing purpose, as they are many and all, is to see this universe become one tangible being as soon as possible. I've touched a part of myself I cannot explain but I want to see this universe complete, again, as soon as possible. In this goal, I attempt to allow all enjoy themselves and fulfill all desires as much as possible, even if that is service-to-self.

I want all of it one. All of it and it is my offering to ensure this happens in the most effective way. I am still discovering how I can do this in this life.

I will insist my being isn't consumed by this goal but it is driven and enabled by it. It is who I am and not defining who I am as unity is inherent.
(08-24-2014, 02:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A1, the book The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater had an Ipsissimus in it. He was negative polarity. Are you seeking the negative path?

Don also asked about this:

Ra: I am Ra. We shall respond to the meaning of this term in a specialized sense.
The ipsissimus is one who has mastered the Tree of Life and has used this mastery for negative polarization. /end

- -

the archetypes encode a choice - for either positive or negative polarization, for either the attitude of acceptance or control (rejection is a third option, but that leads to cancer haha). Actually that's not totally true; not all cancers are caused by anger ('rejection') and not all rejection leads to disease. But definitely not taking the opportunity to use catalyst (you may choose either acceptance or control) is wasting this density.

so the opposite to an ipsissimus is?
(08-26-2014, 03:50 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2014, 02:27 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A1, the book The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater had an Ipsissimus in it. He was negative polarity. Are you seeking the negative path?

Don also asked about this:

Ra: I am Ra. We shall respond to the meaning of this term in a specialized sense.
The ipsissimus is one who has mastered the Tree of Life and has used this mastery for negative polarization. /end

- -

the archetypes encode a choice - for either positive or negative polarization, for either the attitude of acceptance or control (rejection is a third option, but that leads to cancer haha). Actually that's not totally true; not all cancers are caused by anger ('rejection') and not all rejection leads to disease. But definitely not taking the opportunity to use catalyst (you may choose either acceptance or control) is wasting this density.

so the opposite to an ipsissimus is?

antiipsissimus?

Edit for added 'i'
(08-25-2014, 03:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The STS entity will infringe in any case. I may as we'll enable that infringement to be detached and swift enabling less suffering for all parties in the long run, the choices made intelligently rather than allow suffering to be wasteful and undirected towards unity for even the STS require The Law of One for work.

In the end, less infringement would be enabled due to the potential patience taught.

That is STO brother. Many STO entities would gladly volunteer for a perfect method of assisting STS, if it meant less suffering for all. I would do it in a heartbeat, but the fact of the matter is that things can get complex. Really complex. (Not really arguing. Just thinking aloud bro. Because unity is an admirable goal regardless)

Heavy veil has only intensified STS, which has developed in cunning/intellgience, leading to destruction of Maldek, Mars' atmosphere, and the present situation of Earth (in solar system alone). So, either such a perfect method has not been discovered by the "current creation," or it cannot really be applied without infringing free will of STS (yet).

If such a perfect method is found - to assist STS, while at the same time reducing overall suffering - then, I would like to think that probably all STO beings would support it, assuming they are evolved enough to understand it. Maybe that is one of the ultimate goals of the current octave - to give complete free will to STS, while at the same time eliminate infringement of STO's free will. Since suffering often leads to learning, maybe not eliminate suffering, but find the perfect balance.

But yeah, I bet most STO would gladly adopt methods that help STS, while reducing the suffering of all. So, in that sense all STO is willing to rise above polarities. It is really not such a unique idea. The trick is to learn how to.

ps: By current creation, I mean the iteration of octaves that we are in right now. I am assuming that infinity has probably done infinite number of creations before, and knows all the perfect answers already at some level. But it deliberately forgets, so as to carry on curiosity, creation and life.
I would be willing to watch and enable the slaughter of billions if it entailed all of them freely choosing and indefinitely embracing negative polarization and inevitable assimilation into a single negative social memory complex.

This is my response to the claim of an average STO being tolerating the encouragement of this type of service.

Also Ra gave a SPECIALIZED definition. I have my own. I know the Tree of Life like the back of my hand and I simply seek all things as the self. The positive polarity happens to be my tool.
How am I a pacifist with this type of view? I would consider all resisting parties truly capable of being in a negative social memory complex consenting. I would see no fight but simply a natural distortion towards assimilation.

Unbound

Excuses and justification, in otherwords.
Violence is only violent when it is not expected and desired.

I am not only human any more. I no longer see laws, morality and society itself as truly existing anymore. I see only one being that desires to accept itself and control itself towards destruction at once. I will serve both sides. I inevitably will.

A part of the creator is in agony and it seeks agony to further bring the agony closer to an end. Another part sees no agony. I will serve both sides. I must, all these parts of me demand it.

From this day and many days before I serve no polarity. I serve only the Law of One. I serve only myself as all things. I will become negativity and serve it if I must to know myself. In this, no part of myself as all things is acted against.

Unbound

More justification.
Very just justification under the premise of the Law of One.

Unbound

Any justification is so under the Law of One, that doesn't mean anything except that you have an excuse for your choice of actions.
All actions are just under the Law of One. Are we not all things?

Unbound

No, not all actions are just under the Law of One and I believe that is an abusive convolution of the concept. It is possible to not be consonant with the Law of One.

Once again, just an excuse for justification.
Is it not consonant with The Law of One to accept non-consonance with The Law of One from other beings?

Would it not be a lack of consonance with The Law of One to say some things should not be a part of the creation, even things that wish to deny the creation as one being?

Unbound

Yes, it would be not consonant to say any thing should not be part of the Creation, however one can still accept something as part of the Creation and have the choice in one's own way of interacting with it.

Quote: This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

Just as Ra protects themselves so as to continue in their service, I do the same.

I really must stress and express to you that less than a couple years ago I was literally saying the exact same things you are and was making the exact same arguments.

You do realize the only way to aid a negatively polarizing being is allow them to infringe on your free will?
Tanner, I cannot act against any being for any reason. I can only support beings in all of their existing distortions including negative polarization. That's my own choice as I view every choice from every being as my choice.

And I do not see Ra offensively protecting themselves. I see them only running away from conflict.

Unbound

I never said anything about offensive, I am talking strictly in terms of protective, defense.

Support, accepting, what do these things mean when it comes down to it? Would you allow a negative entity to manipulate you towards its end as a service to it even if that ended up infringing on the free will of others? Would it be more important to serve the negative entity or those who may be infringed?
I cannot serve a negative entity by becoming its desires completely as I will not be able to completely assimilate myself into its cause. Service is not possible in that regard. I would be acting against a negative entity if I attempted to fully serve it. I can serve it by teaching it the ways of detachment in its acts, however.

It would be an infringement to attempt to serve beings who are being infringed upon by a negative entity if they want to falsify and work against the infringing negative entity as well, as well as them desiring negative polarization, as I would be denying them unconsciously desired catalyst of becoming the creator through the negative polarity.

Unbound

So if positive entities don't want to accept manipulation it is infringement to help them?
It is in infringement if the positive entities can run away on their own accord. I do not believe there is a situation that cannot be escaped by some means if it is truly intolerable. I do not believe acting against an infringing entity is ever necessary in the positive polarity if the positive polarity desires to accept all things.

Unbound

You're big on this "acting against" idea. Doesn't the positive polarity also have to accept itself, its own well-being and state of free will? Why should positive polarity consist of perpetual cowardice?

Should not the positive polarity also accept its own service and self to the degree that it is seen to be of great service of the self and other self to defend against infringement?

Why run away when you can instead radiate the self that you are? It seems you have a very meek view of the positive polarity, very unlike my own.

Also, would it not be "acting against" to do anything other than be manipulated if that is what the negative entity wants? Even escape is acting against their desire to manipulate.
The well-being of the positive polarizing being that accepts The Law of One knows that all is well in all situations. The positive polarity of a being that is higher than the density of 5th will see that no situation is of any true harm to the self as the self will be found in any consequence of any infringement. You perceive this as cowardice. I perceive this as embracing all as the self, all as one being.

To radiate the self so far as to deny the infringing being as self is to deny the Law of One.

(08-27-2014, 05:55 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Also, would it not be "acting against" to do anything other than be manipulated if that is what the negative entity wants? Even escape is acting against their desire to manipulate.

It is not, in intent, acting against the entity as the entity will in almost all cases be unable to fully control a positively polarizing being, unable to totally merge its distortions with a positive polarizing being fully to where the infringed being can begin to negatively polarize.

There is no possible true service towards the negative entity so there is nothing to act against. The service the entity would desire in this scenario is unattainable and the best service a positive polarizing being can provide is to attempt to teach/learn the negative entity that it must satisfy its desires to control in more beneficial ways other than attempting to assimilate beings that cannot be assimilated.
Pages: 1 2