Bring4th

Full Version: intensive energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody else been feeling an intensive energy or catalyst lately or is it just me? With all the issues going on at the moment in Gaza and Ukraine perhaps a more intensive catalyst is being taken on by "light workers"?

Its difficult to say if its a personal issue or not but it feels like something more connected than anything else.
In an ever increasing way with some ebb and flow for any given day, it feels as if for the past two years three things have started to accelerate and intensify for me greatly: catalyst, manifestation, and synchronicity.

That being said, I've also become much more adept at handling the increase in catalyst, so on the whole, things feel pretty damn good, with only a few stubbornly catalytic days thrown in every few weeks for good measure.

In short, to answer your question: yes and it's awesome.
(08-25-2014, 05:08 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]yes and it's awesome.

Dido.....I've definitely felt a new surge of energy and for me personally, this had major significance 3 weeks ago.
(08-25-2014, 04:02 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody else been feeling an intensive energy or catalyst lately or is it just me? With all the issues going on at the moment in Gaza and Ukraine perhaps a more intensive catalyst is being taken on by "light workers"?

Its difficult to say if its a personal issue or not but it feels like something more connected than anything else.

Intense is usually good Smile

keep walking that path of yours Matt :tu: