Bring4th

Full Version: Stillness In Chaos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Sit, be still, see the chaos, be the stillness.

There are a lot of crazy things going on in the world, maybe more or less crazy than other periods of time, I do not really know, but I know there is a lot of uncertainty in the world as to what it is exactly we are all doing here. There is a chaos of confusion that is a question begging, pleading to be answered.

Let all of that be as it is for a moment. Simply observe it as you would a pool of water swirling around. Give it enough interest to see it, but not enough to get involved. What do you see?

I see a yearning. I see a desire swelling deep within for some kind of release, an execution of the impulse. What is it that causes humans to want to be released?

We want to be able to be. We want to be ourselves and not have to be worried about whether or not that is okay. This covers every extreme because ultimately even extreme actions are just an assertion of a way of being which has become twisted by continuous repression, suppression or oppression. What we see in the extremes of people are really the potentiated elements of their being being disproportionately activated due to imbalances which are either genetically inherited or environmentally endowed. (Of course, often compounded by their own minds.)

What we seek is the life, the experience. Some come in and from a very early age they begin to dislike themselves and it seems that in many cases this forms a continuous bias throughout the life of the individual. It becomes a schematic for issues with self-esteem, confidence, the body, feeling accepted and the like. I cannot claim to know the cause of this and in my opinion it doesn't really matter what the precise cause is so much as we understand the root of the matter, which cannot be in its cause, only in its own essence though that may have been seeded by a cause.

All of this results in so much movement within the self, constant struggling to attempt to 'define' what and who it is we are exactly. This is now happening not only on an individual level but on a global level that is according to not just our own species but really our nature as sentient beings regardless of bodies existing together in a universe.

So much going on and yet so much that has yet to happen. Here we are, born to be free. Sit now in the place of true freedom which is within yourself and observe all of this. Be the Stillness in the Chaos. The Eye of the Storm.

Every storm eventually blows itself out, you simply have to wait and hold on tight. We will get through this, we promise, there is a rough ride ahead but when we come through it will be unlike anyone ever imagined. Much love to you all, eternally.

Integer Vitae
Is there truly a storm? Is there truly anything to work out?

Why wait? Is not everything well inherently?

Does chaos even really exist? I can't see it.

Unbound

I think you miss my point, which is that there is stillness in the center of all activity.

Also, if one's ability to see something determined its ability to exist the universe would be a fragmented place, indeed.
Well I truly don't see any chaos. I see only love and joy even when not immediately experienced.

Unbound

Then you are fine.
Is not everybody fine? Even if we don't get through "the storm"? That's my point.

Unbound

Yeah, and? So is your whole purpose here to negate my expression?
Genuine curiosity and the inevitable falsification of your soul, the complete limitation of your vital energy and the inevitable consumption of your remains so that you may do my bidding towards the assimilation of all life and all things. Also, I am kidding.
You two could take this thing outside and sort your differences out Mano e Mano.

I'd pay to see that. Although who to put my money on is a more difficult choice. Hmm.

Unbound

(08-29-2014, 03:07 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Genuine curiosity and the inevitable falsification of your soul, the complete limitation of your vital energy and the inevitable consumption of your remains so that you may do my bidding towards the assimilation of all life and all things. Also, I am kidding.

Awe, you're kidding, and here I was hoping for a challenge. Wink
(08-29-2014, 04:23 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]You two could take this thing outside and sort your differences out Mano e Mano.

I'd pay to see that. Although who to put my money on is a more difficult choice. Hmm.

To handicap that..

Unbound exists within an experience and is seeking peace within that experience.

Adonai simply dismisses the relevancy of the experience and claims that all is well.

The way I see it, we were put here to experience the experience - which was very complicated for the creation to put together for us to "enjoy". Smile So I'll take Unbound's way of sorting through the fun..

Meanwhile, I'm interested in checking out how Adonai makes out with his belief set over the next 30 years or so. Life takes a long time, and there is much to learn, and somehow, I think his beliefs will morph about 5000 times over that period of time.. Smile
I will be inhuman. I no longer have singular purpose and I will continue to no longer have singular purpose. I have only one belief: I am God and the creation is my birthright. To change this is to descend.

The only lesson is that we have chosen everything: We have attained everything inherently.

mattrk

(08-29-2014, 02:03 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I think you miss my point, which is that there is stillness in the center of all activity.

The activity itself exists as stillness; every point of infinity is the center.

Unbound

(08-30-2014, 02:41 AM)mattrk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2014, 02:03 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I think you miss my point, which is that there is stillness in the center of all activity.

The activity itself exists as stillness; every point of infinity is the center.

Exactly aha