Bring4th

Full Version: Causes and Cures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I share this video I would like to stress that I am distorted by design. I have biases or colours that may or may not be helpful.

That said, I am personally bias towards this chap who goes by the name of Dr Leonard Coldwell. This does not mean that I agree with every thing he sais, it merely points out that I feel he is speaking 'his truth'. In other videos I have closely examined his body language and it appears congruent with his opinions on health, primarily the causes of cancer.

I find it of greater value that someone is communicating their truth rather than the truth, as this implies a quiet integrity within the thickly veiled illusion that we are all a part of.

What are your views on this chaps perception and if they differ, how so?

I can't be sure about all the claims where he starts rattling off percentages and whatnot, but the general idea that stress causes disease makes sense. Since we always have two factors at play in experience, acceptance or control, stress is a response of attempting to control or a lack of control. Ra had a few things to say about cancer..it being a manifestation of the inability to discipline thought.

In the name of seeking answers, I think it's fine to support the idea that ill-health has a spiritual dynamic. I'm beginning to realize though that spirituality, beliefs, and the charges that are put behind thoughts can be damaging. I'm interested in purifying my emotions, which I believe is a part of the path of discipline. By that I mean we have to be conscious of the emotional layer behind our thoughts.."Oh you're suffering from some terrible disease? I'm sorry for the traumatic experience you're going through, but if only you could learn how to be more loving with your thoughts, you wouldn't be experiencing this." To me, that doesn't sound loving. So what is love, wisdom or the heart? I think when we come across ailments in others, if we want to heal we have to first see our mirror and embody empathy. If someone is suffering I feel it in my heart, and wish they find peace and comfort, not wisdom. If they seek wisdom, then it could be offered.

I know you enjoy the quote below nio. I think it is the light heart and gratitude for experience in general that gives eternal life for ourselves and others.

Quote:63.7 The vital energy may be seen to be that deep love of life or life experiences such as the beauty of creation and the appreciation of other-selves and the distortions of your co-Creators’ making which are of beauty.
Dr Leonard Coldwell ROCKS!
(09-27-2014, 12:12 PM)Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Dr Leonard Coldwell ROCKS!

Hi five on that one!

My future mum in law shared this on Facebook yesterday and it seems like a very well researched documentary. I am less than 5 minutes in and am mainly relying on a health/wellbeing conscious in law to be!