Bring4th

Full Version: VERY useful information!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friends, for anyone who channels or otherwise receives verbal messages, this can be very useful.

Negatively polarized entities are very reluctant to say "that is the truth."

I discovered this after my guides began inserting this phrase into their communications. I asked about it, and was told that karma works differently for STS entities, and they would incur karma for saying "that is the truth," so they don't do it. (I think perhaps what is meant is loss of negative polarity).

Since then, I have verified this in my own experience many, many, many times. Whenever I ask "is that the truth?" and receive either no reply, or statements like "that is so", "that is really the case", etc. they are always lies.

I have discovered that this is not a foolproof method. When the potential benefit of misleading you is high enough, STS will say "that is the truth" following their misinformation. You still have to take what you receive with a grain of salt.

I have developed a habit of adding "that is the truth" to most sentences whenever I am receiving answers. The STO sources immediately pick up the cue and say it with me. If I find that is only my own voice speaking as I say that, I know that I need to backtrack and verify preceding sentences.

(Now, clearly, here in 3D beneath the veil any entity can say anything they wish. This only applies to channeled material.)

Friends, I would be grateful if you would, after verifying this on your own experience, disseminate it to other forums where you are a member. I'm sure there are many other ways of challenging the validity of received information, but this method is extremely simple. There are many who are attempting to understand spirituality and polarize, and messages meant to confuse can significantly slow down the open-hearted, accepting seeker; having a way to discriminate truth from lies is extremely valuable.

With much love for this beautiful community!
My mom really needs to hear this !! Thank you !