Bring4th

Full Version: christy75 here, im new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello im new here, what led me here was david wilock's website and amazon.com led me to Law of One by Ra.....so im here.....based on my awakening story oct 2013 at age 38 so im excited to learn the Law of One by this teacher "ra"
welcome christy75 your journey to known/unknown begins now...

as Ra says "we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding,"
Hi christy75,

Would you like to share your story regarding how at the age of 38 you awakened and discovered first David Wilcock's material and then the Law of One?

We'd like to hear it.

Smile GLB
Hi, christy75,

I also stumbled upon the Law of One material via a link from Wilcock's website. It was like being at a small house party and opening a door looking for a closet only to find, upon opening it, a much BIGGER room and much GRANDER party going on inside. Smile
(09-03-2014, 12:04 AM)christy75 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello im new here, what led me here was david wilock's website and amazon.com led me to Law of One by Ra.....so im here.....based on my awakening story oct 2013 at age 38 so im excited to learn the Law of One by this teacher "ra"

Hello Christy75,

I would Gladly read about your Understanding of Self and Other-Selves.
Please don't be reluctant to express even such Understanding, which may be seen from "down-to-earth" perspective as very abstract. You will be understood here Smile

Best I have in me for You
(09-03-2014, 12:04 AM)christy75 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello im new here, what led me here was david wilock's website and amazon.com led me to Law of One by Ra.....so im here.....based on my awakening story oct 2013 at age 38 so im excited to learn the Law of One by this teacher "ra"

Hiya Christy!

welcome to the group!
How pleasing! I too discovered the Law of One via David Wilcock. You have tapped into a wonderful community of folks that will enrich your understanding of the Law of One. Do expand on your awakening story, I'd love to hear it. The intellectual vibration here can be intimidatingly high, but don't let that hold you back.
I would like to express my thoughts on following quotes:

I too have recently joined and found the community to be just that - a knitted fabric of individuals who realize we are all part of each other. I hope you get the chance to describe your awakening as well ;-)

-TW
I love Christ 75s rainbow, and I wonder did it lead her here or did she find it here and does anyone know about 7+7+7+7 sameckh hunters bow of the moon goddess, completion of alchemical transmutation, potential energy and motive force , spirit and will, are no longer separate but connected halves of a potential whole, like sperm and egg which must merge before being animated by the divine spark of life. pierce the rainbow , the light of truth, foreshadowing and foresight , in alchemy and the bible, in ancient myths of the great deluge the end of death and chaos is marked by the appearance of a rainbow, meaning new beginnings and the divine in our material world.