Bring4th

Full Version: Potential Polarization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Quote: (61.10) Questioner: OK. The third question I have here is, could you give examples of bodily polarity?
Ra: I am Ra. Within the body there are many polarities which relate to the balancing of the energy centers of the various bodies of the unmanifested entity. It is well to explore these polarities for work in healing.

Each entity is, of course, a potential polarized portion of an other-self.

This statement, is, to me, huge because it suggests that we basically each have a corresponding aspect or portion of ourselves that is represented by some other-self in the universe and our polarity is essentially based upon how our polarity is related to each other individual self. Thus for some portions, which are other entities, we may be positively polarized towards them, whereby with others we may be unpolarized or negatively polarized.

I think I am beginning to understand how on a 1:1 ratio we polarize through every single relationship we have with every other part of the universe. Polarity is built as a charge through the connection with other selves, either positively or negatively or neutral.

Perhaps this also means that each individual we meet may represent and correspond to particular areas of our bodies and we thus have to balance the polarities of our perception of the individuals we know? Perhaps we can, instead of compare others against eachother to create contrast, we can see things instead as a spectrum which is balanced on either end?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra's_net

I would add that in this context I understand positive to mean a higher energy state offering to a lower energy state, negative to mean a lower energy state drawing or pulling from a higher energy state, and neutral to mean an equal energy state.

Thus, polarity in and of itself requires a differentiation of energy state. It is literally impossible for everything to be completely and totally positively polarized because it would result in total neutrality. (Total positive polarity meaning completely unity and mutual radiance.) Thus, I presume the end goal of this octave in this galaxy is total positive polarization which results in the complete re-unification in the Creator.

Interestingly, negative polarization would not result in the same because the existence of infinity as the ultimate energy state would mean there is always a higher energy state for the negative state to pull from. Considerably, continuous negativity would result in entropy as the dissonance between energy fields would gradually tear eachother apart until the galaxy destabilized itself and perhaps explode.
I am certain the negative polarity could conquer the universe, in theory: Every planet and soul can be destroyed and so can every Sun through enough technological or spiritual force.

Nothing is safe.
Both positive and negative polarity are infinities, but the positive infinity is a larger sized infinite set than negative infinity, so I'm not sure what you suggest A1 is possible.
This octave is finite and as such its creation of polarity is finite in existence. This octave will end one way or another. Interoctave, infinite polarity is a flawed concept.

Every concept and thing that we know will inevitably be gone in this octave form.

Both options are equally available from the origin of this octave. It only depends on choice.
I believe that the polarity that Ra is referring to here is not necessarily the same as the STO and STS polarities of consciousness discussed elsewhere in the material. Like Ra says in the opening sentence, "within the body there are many polarities." I think the simplest and easiest to identify example of this is masculine and feminine polarities - it seems to be of primal influence that an entity that is polarized masculine will be magnetized or attracted towards a polarized feminine entity, or potentially two people who are balanced masculine and feminine within themselves may be attracted to each other as the intricacies of their polarities create the magnetic pull.

In a sense, these are "positive" and "negative" (giving and receiving, reacher and reached, mover and moved, matrix and potentiator), but I have had a hard time understanding the positive and negative nature of STO and STS as it relates to these types of polarities. I think that the potential polarized self that Ra is referring to has to do with these other types of polarities.
Is not the ultimate potential self the macrocosm as one being? I don't see how it could be anything else, no reason at all; And STO as well as STS aims for reunification with the creator.

There is a level of abstraction here but I believe it all links up to macrocosmic polarity. Everything is one after all.
I am still confused at how a 4D and higher STS entity doesn't see the folly of their ways. They are obviously under a longer path back to Creator.

Unbound

(09-03-2014, 03:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am certain the negative polarity could conquer the universe, in theory: Every planet and soul can be destroyed and so can every Sun through enough technological or spiritual force.

Nothing is safe.

Even if every "thing" were destroyed, how do you destroy a Logos that is the focus of the Creator?

(09-03-2014, 04:58 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the polarity that Ra is referring to here is not necessarily the same as the STO and STS polarities of consciousness discussed elsewhere in the material. Like Ra says in the opening sentence, "within the body there are many polarities." I think the simplest and easiest to identify example of this is masculine and feminine polarities - it seems to be of primal influence that an entity that is polarized masculine will be magnetized or attracted towards a polarized feminine entity, or potentially two people who are balanced masculine and feminine within themselves may be attracted to each other as the intricacies of their polarities create the magnetic pull.

In a sense, these are "positive" and "negative" (giving and receiving, reacher and reached, mover and moved, matrix and potentiator), but I have had a hard time understanding the positive and negative nature of STO and STS as it relates to these types of polarities. I think that the potential polarized self that Ra is referring to has to do with these other types of polarities.

What is the greatest service to others? The purest radiation of self possible. Love is what activates the radiation of self through Light. The Will-to-Love is the exact strength of the Love.

Thus, in most cases we do not actually see eachother as the many parts of which we are consisted, though we be, of course, one. When we experience another person we experience them through the veil, but remember that there were also pre-veil conditions.

The main difference is that there is less incentive to progress through third density by the making of the choice of the polarity to consciously pursue, and less awareness between mind and body after the veil was put in place.

"Each entity is [] a potential polarized portion of an other self"

We only gain polarity in relation to other selves. The whole exercise is nonexistent and pointless without that first foundation of the other. Any time we do ANYTHING within ourselves, it is affecting and influencing and working in tandem with something, somewhere that is "outside", because there is no outside, only inside inside an inside.

So literally, all "service" is an entanglement between entities in mutual transposition, or in otherwords, consonant, harmonious interaction. However, not everything results in service through consonant, harmonious interaction, but eventually everything is digested in to Silence.

I propose that all of the "body polarities" also correspond with others seemingly "external" to ourselves, whom are, in fact, merely other selves.

Imo, hehe.
(09-04-2014, 02:31 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2014, 03:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am certain the negative polarity could conquer the universe, in theory: Every planet and soul can be destroyed and so can every Sun through enough technological or spiritual force.

Nothing is safe.

Even if every "thing" were destroyed, how do you destroy a Logos that is the focus of the Creator?

Simple. You harness its energy and direct it back it, suppressing its vibrancy by keeping it from radiating as it originally wished. You'll probably need to be very negatively polarized to accept its energy and then reverse the polarity of it but I believe it is within physics do such as we take in energy and use for it own our use and polarity. This is just at the largest scale. Suppress it far enough, your turn it into a complete blackhole strong enough to suck in the respective system, bringing it to a close (which will happen inevitably).

Unbound

(09-04-2014, 03:18 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2014, 02:31 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing is safe.

Simple. You harness its energy and direct it back it, suppressing its vibrancy. You'll probably need to very negatively polarized to accept its energy and then reverse the polarity of it but I believe it is within physics do such. Suppress it far enough, your turn it into a complete blackhole strong to such in the respective system, bringing it to a close.

What is a "close", exactly? How do you "close" part of infinity which is aware in all its parts?

Also, how exactly do you get away with this? I find it hilarious to think that the universe could be collapsed. Yes, theoretically, it could be, but I think the Creator is much craftier than most give it credit for. It is, afterall, Infinite in its Intelligence.

On top of that there is the matter of somehow, someway, negatively polarizing positive entities of every type, degree and power which once again, is theoretically possible, but all I have to say to that is: Try me.
Every octave comes to a close, an end, Tanner. It's undeniable if you use Ra as a reference. In my view, the negative polarity's goal is to make the universe go back to a blackhole faster. The positive polarity's goal is to savor the universe regardless of the speed.

Every universe collapses as every new one is created from the infinite amount of universes before.

The universe as we know it is a finite, material thing. What comes in-between universes is surely divine and cannot be killed in any sense of the word.

Unbound

(09-04-2014, 03:27 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Every octave comes to a close, an end, Tanner. It's undeniable if you use Ra as a reference. In my view, the negative polarity's goal is to make the universe go back to a blackhole faster. The positive polarity's goal is to savor the universe regardless of the speed.

Every universe collapses as every new one is created from the infinite amount of universes before.

I don't doubt that the universe cycles, what I find peculiar is the insistence upon "collapsing". I do not believe that collapse in to a black hole is the only way in which consciousness coalesces in to unity once again and indeed that is likely only a symbolic-visual representation of what ACTUALLY happens.

However, I believe the goal is to harmonize the polarities in order that it completely resonates in unity and thereby the entirety of the universe shall realize itself as the One simultaneously. This does not result in destruction, creation or anything else, It results in something that is only known by the One whom is Infinite, and even then, perhaps known only as the mystery of itself yet to unveil itself to itself.

Thus, there would be no collapse or no explosion as thus. However, as you say, there are ends to octaves and to this I agree, but I do not view things from within the octave usually. The octave system is just an engine, it is not an end unto itself, it is seeding unity and attempting to sew together One Being. No matter how many octaves it takes, this will be achieved. The positive polarity attempts to speed it up, the negative polarity tears it down.

Death, rebirth, death, rebirth, cycles of death, rebirth, creation, destruction and transformation. These are an engine. We must look at what the engine is meant to propel to understand why they are there.

Unbound

I would add that if you want to understand how the polarities of the body are reflected in the polarities of mind and spirit and vice-versa - look to the metabolism, the balance of anabolism and catabolism, the breaking down and building up of forms.