Bring4th

Full Version: Is Infinity Always White?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Infinity be any color, or is it pure white? Is white the color of God/Source?

Or can we look at a yellow flower and see Infinity in that?

Are our rays infinite in depth? Is our Green Ray infinity?

Or is Infinity perhaps violet, like our Violet Ray that opens up to Intelligent Infinity?

Is Love in the universe Infinite? What color is Love?
In this space/time with our current heavily abstracted conciousness, we would perceive it as infinite darkness as the creator is all and as all it reflects only itself leading to light spreading thin infinitely and then condensing into a single point.

In time/space, there is no color, there is only infinite awareness that is without an identifying aspect. You could only perceive it as purified bliss and joy and nothing else, no visuals. You would absolutely know all is well looking at it. To obtain this quality you would need to touch the furthest depths of a Sun and be able to accept that love. In order to do this, you must accept yourself in the same capacity, already feeling that bliss inherently as you are equivalent to a star in every way.
So I can stop thinking about death, and start thinking about bliss and loving myself.
You know, I was thinking along similar lines yesterday, reflecting on how all of our senses are more or less indescribable when we aren't allowed to compare them to other senses. (Imagine trying to describe "red" to a blind person if you can't talk about temperature, for instance.) At the very least, it becomes difficult.

Colors more or less only exist in our brains. They are idea-representations of a certain band of light waves.

But, that being said, I'd represent infinity with the color white, since white is all-inclusive just like infinity is.

Of course, at the end of the day, describing infinity is just as futile as trying to describe the Infinite Spirit itself…

Unbound

Transparent and ethereal, it does not have colour yet every colour can be seen in it.
(09-04-2014, 02:27 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Transparent and ethereal, it does not have colour yet every colour can be seen in it.

Would that be due to the refraction of light coming through it? (in a sense)

Unbound

(09-04-2014, 08:31 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2014, 02:27 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Transparent and ethereal, it does not have colour yet every colour can be seen in it.

Would that be due to the refraction of light coming through it? (in a sense)

Not quite, for it is light. The experience of colour as we experience it comes from light refraction. The colour I refer to is more like the identity of light.

Unbound

I think it is more accurate to call it Colour-Tone, as it is sound/light that is an inner substance.
(09-03-2014, 05:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can Infinity be any color, or is it pure white? Is white the color of God/Source?

Or can we look at a yellow flower and see Infinity in that?

Are our rays infinite in depth? Is our Green Ray infinity?

Or is Infinity perhaps violet, like our Violet Ray that opens up to Intelligent Infinity?

Is Love in the universe Infinite? What color is Love?

I wouldn't get too hung up on colors, personally.

What we call "color" is simply one of the ways our minds discriminate among vibrational thresholds.

Another is what we call "sound".

Another is "emotion".

Infinity is consciousness. The container for all content is formless in the truest sense of the word. And color only appears in separation. Color is created by vibrational relativity. In oneness, then, there would be no color, at least, in the way you would perceive it now. All things exist in beingness, but in the absence of separation, it doesn't "look like" anything. That sounds dull from our separated vantage point, but it is a nucleus of "aliveness" we are not, presently, properly configured to truly understand or appreciate. Can the drop begin to conceive of what is like to be the ocean? It's a big thought for the water droplet. It can really only understand in symbolism, and from a symbolic standpoint, the concept of the One Infinite Creator being white light is a good analogy for the droplet.

"All begins and ends in mystery."

It's like asking what color "truth" is. Truth is consciousness is existence is beingness is infinity. I sometimes describe consciousness poetically by calling it "clear light" or "the light of truth".
So when you're in 8th density, viewing infinity, you will see nothing at all?
You will feel all as the purest joy. Sight is an abstraction.
(09-05-2014, 09:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So when you're in 8th density, viewing infinity, you will see nothing at all?

"You" don't exist in 8th density. There is no self, as we presently understand it, in 8th density.

There is just infinite consciousness (which you could say is the container for all identities). There is awareness of infinite possibility.

It could be said you "see" infinite possibility. Infinite joy (the non-dual metaphysical bliss that exists in intelligent infinity). But to compare it to what we call "sight" would be inaccurate in the extreme. It leaves what we call sight for dead. It's no downgrade, I assure you.

From that state of infinite possibility, the 7th density Logos manifestation is reached for. This Logos manifestation is the first manifestation of Self -- which is the first separation or duality; the division between "inner" and "outer". The distortion of free will finds focus as the Self or Logos. This is the first refinement on infinite possibility -- the limiting of the infinity of possibilities to a singular kinetic focus, the deliberate and organized Creator.

The possibilities of sensory energy realization are then refined/defined. What we have come to understand as "sight" and other senses are then formed as the infinite ways of discriminating among vibrational thresholds are implemented into the creation. In other words, the Logos then designs the 7 densities of knowing, or the 7 quantum thresholds of unity that consciousness must pass through in order to transform from an outer focus to an inner focus, and eventually, back to the non-ego intelligent infinity from which it arises from. It forms these densities out of its own substance. So from a time/space perspective, the creation goes from 8th density down to 1st density. And then in space/time, the creation appears to go from 1st density back up to 7th density, as the scroll of "livingness" is unrolled.
(09-05-2014, 09:20 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]…In other words, the Logos then designs the 7 densities of knowing, or the 7 quantum thresholds of unity that consciousness must pass through in order to transform from an outer focus to an inner focus, and eventually, back to the non-ego intelligent infinity from which it arises from. It forms these densities out of its own substance. So from a time/space perspective, the creation goes from 8th density down to 1st density. And then in space/time, the creation appears to go from 1st density back up to 7th density, as the scroll of "livingness" is unrolled.

Beautiful elucidation, Anagogy. It reminds me of a mobius strip that a friend of mine once made. If you're not familiar, Mobius strips are quite unique in that they only have 1 surface that wraps around, twisting back in on itself. (The inner surface of the loop turns into the outer surface.) And my friend had written each of the densities, in succession, on it.

It was lovely. Smile
Sounds awesome Crusoe. I've used the mobius strip analogy myself from time to time, to explain how mind becomes matter and matter becomes mind. Smile