Bring4th

Full Version: Negativity and Polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do we polarize negatively when we do an evil deed by the intensity of that deed? No more, no less?

If it's a lot of little dishonest actions, do they add up to overall negative polarity?

Do our deeds both good and bad provide a certain inertia to how we polarize?

If one's character is to steal, and to get paid for work they didn't do, does that overall affect one's polarity in an intense manner? Is one's character a determining factor?
No. You negatively polarize when you become unaware of the creation in such a great intensity the relevant portions are permanently falsified either by killing or other acts.

There are no specific positive or negative acts in terms of deeds: There is simply action, which may seem positive or negative on its surface, that may or may not cause a greater awareness or unawareness of the creation in the self and/or others. The latter, growing unawareness, growing falsification, is negative polarization.

Quote:80.8:...As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.
've abused alcohol in the past, drinking to escape emotional pain and I know how incredibly hard it is to find any sort of emotional help since in the UK we don't really have any kind of help structure. I'm 25 now and I've struggled with crippling anxiety for 6 years.

(09-03-2014, 05:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we polarize negatively when we do an evil deed by the intensity of that deed? No more, no less?

If it's a lot of little dishonest actions, do they add up to overall negative polarity?

If one's character is to steal, and to get paid for work they didn't do, does that overall affect one's polarity in an intense manner? Is one's character a determining factor?

Negative polarity is an orientation towards conscious thoughts of separation from other selves. So any behavior that leads you towards a perspective of "me against them" is part of the path of which you speak. Actions are just the play out of thoughts as they gain enough momentum or inertia to result in thoughtforms and tangible expression that is consonant with their essential vibrational nature.

So as to a given deed's effect on polarity? It can only be subjectively appraised as the true inner nature of every act is cloaked to anyone but the experiencer (though you can often intuit the momentum of others actions if you are sensitive enough). However, it it is perfectly possible for a given event to polarize someone more intensely than another act -- a life changing action, as it were.

A lot of little acts of separation could be symptomatic of growing orientation towards separation. But again, this can only be subjectively appraised. The outward actions are just appearances, or manifestations of the inner action which provides the polarized emotional charge.

Unbound

You polarize negatively when you close the heart and keep it closed, intentionally. You especially polarize negatively if you are aware of unity and yet use that to increase separation, and take advantage of others, especially for your own gain.

You do not polarize negatively from confusion or from sub-conscious patterns of behaviour (as such a thief might have).
(09-03-2014, 05:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we polarize negatively when we do an evil deed by the intensity of that deed? No more, no less?

I don't think the intensity of polarization is measured by the length of a list of deeds. That is a mechanical approach, like Santa's Naughty and Nice lists.

Thus, many little dishonest actions do not add up to negative polarity.

Doing good deeds and bad deeds may provide some momentum, I suppose, in the sense that it gets easier to do like deeds having already successfully done them in the past. But this does not mean a momentum to harvestable polarity.

Deeds, in and of themselves, are not the point. Let's try this example.

You are a parent to three children. You feed them, provide shelter, advice, clothing, and support. But you do these things lovingly, with intensity, in the hope of giving your children all that you can give so that they can be all they can be. This is a polarizing activity because of its intensity.

Example two. You are a parent to three children. You feed them, provide shelter, advice, clothing, and support. But you do it because it is socially and legally required. You do these things out of obligation. This is not a polarizing activity, even though identical in every deed, because there is insufficient intensity to move the inner spirit to grow.

It takes effort to polarize. If you are in the game for yourself, you gotta to out there any make yourself BIG. Whatever it takes. And that usually means subjugation and control over otherselves.

If you are in the game for others, you gotta go out there and help others. You have to find the love in the activity. You have to engage the heart and expand it through activities that make the heart sing.

Everything else is the unpolarized middle.

Polarizing deeds are always known and felt. If you feel love and compassion while doing it; it probably* means the deed polarizes positive. If you feel powerful and in control while doing it; it probably* means the deed polarizes negative. If you feel neither, and your only interaction with your deeds is intellectual, then, I submit, that deed is not serving any polarity.

*There are a zillion counter-examples. You may feel powerful and in charge while playing sports and competing. This is not a negatively polarizing activity. You may feel love and compassion while watching a dramatic movie. This is not a positively polarizing activity.

I think everyone has a different understanding of polarity.

for eg, even with two positively polarizing entities, they may judge each other's actions as somehow being less than positive.

I think there is a reason that the Harvest is overseen by those beyond our Octave:

Ra Wrote:The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

I know that your question is about the conduct of your life, and the consequences thereof, but the full totality of one's learning and experience is not able to be assessed until the whole life is complete, and that book has been fully written.
Any action creates Karma. The original translation of Karma is Action. Those actions can be positive or negative, the greater the momentum in action/karma the greater the polarity.

For example downloading an illegal music cd would still have some negative karma but not as much as say attacking someone. However all actions do add up over time i believe. Polarity really only comes about when we consciously choose.

Unbound

The question is, whos law is justice measured against?
Nope, nobody remembers that morality is never mentioned as a gauge of polarity in The Law of One. Nope, nobody remembers that Ra says karma is an optional exercise. Nope, nobody remembers that there is no direct link made between karma and polarity in The Law of One.

I really hope you guys enjoy a wake-up call when you look into the disincarnate planes and see that there are no courts, no laws, no morals. All that matters is "does this encourage peace in the short and long-term?" Not in the name of justice but common sense.
(09-14-2014, 05:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, nobody remembers that Ra says karma is an optional exercise.

what do you mean by this?

Unbound

(09-14-2014, 05:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, nobody remembers that morality is never mentioned as a gauge of polarity in The Law of One. Nope, nobody remembers that Ra says karma is an optional exercise. Nope, nobody remembers that there is no direct link made between karma and polarity in The Law of One.

I really hope you guys enjoy a wake-up call when you look into the disincarnate planes and see that there are no courts, no laws, no morals. All that matters is "does this encourage peace in the short and long-term?" Not in the name of justice but common sense.

Unless you want or expect them to be there, of course, which I don't.
(09-15-2014, 04:45 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2014, 05:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, nobody remembers that Ra says karma is an optional exercise.

what do you mean by this?

If you choose to inherently forgive everything and anything, choose not to resent anything, karma does not exist as an institution for you.

Quote:17.20: ...In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

18.12 ↥ Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

Unbound

And for wanderers...

Quote: (12.29) Questioner: What could one of these entities do to become karmically involved? Could you give us an example?

Ra: I am Ra. An entity which acts in a consciously unloving manner in action with other beings can become karmically involved.
Can. I certainly will not hold myself within any type of debt. If I start that habit, I owe karmic payment for at least 4.5 billion beings.

Unbound

I think that is exactly why it is specified that it is a consciously chosen activity.
Ah, now I get the message...

Unbound

BigSmile Yay!
Why would someone choose karmic debt?
Karma is what turns the wheel.

Also our higher self really is who chooses our karma, and when we do something wrong, we draw that experience to us, because we are all One. An unloving act to another is an unloving act to the self.
I want off the wheel. I hope I can choose to get off it after I pass on. But I'm no saint.
(09-16-2014, 09:04 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Why would someone choose karmic debt?

I believe that in the Afterlife, the state of our personal soul development is somehow visible to self and to others. Karmic debts (conscious unloving actions) appear as blots or smears or less "light filled" areas in your personal soul "field." You wear your Karma.

Thus, it is you yourself that gets to decide whether to address the karmic debt. Are you okay with that blot/smear/dark area or do you want to have another reincarnational dive down to Earth to try and polish it out? It's a personal choice, not a god-imposed burden that must be fixed.
I don't care about being perfect. I just need a rest.
I negatively polarize 1 out of 100 lives. I have parallel incarnations set up to where this occurs around twice every 100 years. There is usually the murder of countless people: it's a mess and karma no longer functions as a system in this regard.

I speak (or I could be delusional, insane) to the parts of me that are healing in this capacity and they have to simulate slaughtering millions disincarnately just to get basic stability in the desire to falsify by blood.

Karma for me is hopeless. Immediate forgiveness is my only sure method of stability macrocosmically. Parts of me, deep-down, balanced and restrained, really do not mind seeing tons of pain and experiencing it, and I accept it.
I polarize negatively about 1 in 4,000 lives. I don't know how evil I am in those. But I feel some bleed-over negativity from them.

You'd probably like the Black Sun album A1. It's pretty negative. Their other albums are too.
I prefer the true sound of the void: Silence; A silence so pervading that no sound can be heard for eons.
I wish I could find silence in my meditations. The kind of deep silence where you find Creator.

I believe that polarity is a long-term project, though surely it consists of countless moments of action, intention, thought, and attitude.

How much any single particular action moves us in one direction or another (if at all), I couldn't say, though I imagine that one of the determining factors is, as you said, intensity. Or strength of the feeling and action.

For instance, Ra described war as extremely polarizing. That being because of the intensity and the stakes of the choices made while participating in war.

Persistence in choosing a similar set of choices matters too.

Noticing, GW, that you have negative intentions or actions inside of you, or that you occasionally act in ways that you don't consider your highest and best, is okay. It definitely points to where you have work to do in balancing, accepting, and knowing, but we're all human. We all have similar inside.

Keep pointing in the compass toward service to others.

It is a long road. Smile
I'm worried that I might be trapped into doing some dishonest things. I can't win either way. And it may affect me for a lifetime.
Pages: 1 2