Bring4th

Full Version: Metaphysical components of constipation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have been struggling with severe constipation/blockage in the large intestine for almost a week now. It has been pretty frightening and unsettling for me. After trying all sorts of laxatives and other aids, I have made essentially no progress. At this point, the mass is within the sigmoid colon, just before it drops into the final passage. It is extremely uncomfortable, and only liquid is able to pass around it.

Correcting this imbalance is now the prime focus of my life, and in attempting to do so, I am trying to work with it on a metaphysical level, to clear my red and orange rays so that they do not support an environment of blockage and constipation.

I have been blocked in the orange ray for over a year now, and have of course been experiencing more catalysts which, due to my blocked emotional state, I don't feel like I was able to process fully. I believe that this physical manifestation is a result of the metaphysical blockage which has been present for some time.

In meditating and working with my higher self, I've discovered that it may have a connection with forgiving myself, allowing myself to be forgiven for those parts of myself I am ashamed about. I feel like the red ray may be the biggest part of this... finding my inner joy, my inner child, and reconnecting to it. I believe my red ray has been mostly closed for quite awhile now.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas they could offer? Perhaps someone who is talented in checking someone's energy field from a distance could lend me a hand? Browneye?

I forgot to mention that during a solitary walk today I found some astonishingly clear quartz crystals, and found a comfort in holding them against the lower portion of my back. It felt like they were soaking up the "heavy" energies.
I use liquid Magnesium Citrate when I'm blocked up. It turns it to water.
And it tastes pretty good too.
(09-06-2014, 09:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I use liquid Magnesium Citrate when I'm blocked up. It turns it to water.

Where did you shop for it?
I theorize it is a yellow-ray blockage in that you may not be properly utilizing the catalyst known as food consumption. Perhaps you need to eat more vegetables and/or grains?
I would try eating fresh garlic (as much as you can handle; you can put it in a green smoothie). For the cramps/pain I recommend peppermint essential oil rubbed on the abdomen, or a bath with lavender and/oil peppermint oil. As for further metaphysical aspects I can't offer much, except that I often find my ailments leave me soon after I surrender to their existence and consciously accept the catalyst, whether I can work it in that moment or not.

The garlic is a purely metaphysical suggestion based on intuition, since you said you feel as if you have heavy energy in that area. Garlic is good at combating those energies and since it's perfectly safe to eat in any quantity I'd get some of that into your digestive track. Raw. Juicy. I've also heard different time frames, but apparently some of the enzymes garlic produces don't formulate until after garlic has been chopped and oxidized, but I've read anywhere from 15-90 minutes, so if my suggestion resonates I'd say experiment with a few different "ages". I think there is something to be said for fresh chopped garlic as well, though.

Instinct also tells me that sometimes it's as simple as "following your gut". Have you been ignoring signs? Have you been rejecting going forward? Is there someone/thing/(yourself?) holding you back?
(09-06-2014, 09:51 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I would try eating fresh garlic (as much as you can handle; you can put it in a green smoothie). For the cramps/pain I recommend peppermint essential oil rubbed on the abdomen, or a bath with lavender and/oil peppermint oil. As for further metaphysical aspects I can't offer much, except that I often find my ailments leave me soon after I surrender to their existence and consciously accept the catalyst, whether I can work it in that moment or not.

The garlic is a purely metaphysical suggestion based on intuition, since you said you feel as if you have heavy energy in that area. Garlic is good at combating those energies and since it's perfectly safe to eat in any quantity I'd get some of that into your digestive track. Raw. Juicy. I've also heard different time frames, but apparently some of the enzymes garlic produces don't formulate until after garlic has been chopped and oxidized, but I've read anywhere from 15-90 minutes, so if my suggestion resonates I'd say experiment with a few different "ages". I think there is something to be said for fresh chopped garlic as well, though.

Instinct also tells me that sometimes it's as simple as "following your gut". Have you been ignoring signs? Have you been rejecting going forward? Is there someone/thing/(yourself?) holding you back?

Thanks for your suggestions, Jade. Smile I will definitely eat some garlic, although all I have is chopped up in a jar. I'll have to remember to get some fresh garlic at work tomorrow.

I definitely feel like the only thing holding me back at this point is myself. I will take that to heart... thank you.
(09-06-2014, 09:35 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2014, 09:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I use liquid Magnesium Citrate when I'm blocked up. It turns it to water.

Where did you shop for it?

I got it at Walmart. But it's probably at Walgreens or CVS too. Near the pharmacy.
@Gemini,
Thank you! Smile

Update:

Yesterday I spoke with an energetic healer who specializes in emotions and their release. After an hour session with her, I felt like a new person. I cried, and was able to feel emotions that I had been feeling for awhile after the catalyst of breakup, but then had become blocked. For a good while, I couldn't feel much of anything, good or bad.

Today I feel like I have finally let these things go, and that I am my own person again. The healer spoke to me about feeling vulnerable and greedy, as well as building a wall around my heart. She said that she felt the removal of a pathogen that had been in my heart area for awhile. I confirmed that I had gone through at least two lung infections in the past two months, feeling shortness of breath. She reminded me that poor circulation is a primary cause of constipation.

My orange ray was pretty much closed, just being a little pinpoint. Now it feels open again... however I am still physically stopped up. Here's to hoping that the physical body is just playing catchup.

The day before yesterday I also discovered that I am suffering from an overgrowth of candida. This can cause constipation as they proliferate in the bowels. So I have changed my diet to exclude sugar in order to starve it, and to incorporate fungicidal foods such as flax seeds, coconut oil, olives, and garlic. I'm also taking tons of probiotics. They are probably having a hard time getting to the end of the colon where they are needed though. Hopefully the colloidal silver I ordered has arrived in the mail today and I can hit the yeast with that. That works through the bloodstream like the coconut and olive oil do, so hopefully it can help ease any swelling of the intestines that might be causing blockage.

The healer will be giving me a follow up call tomorrow. I'll update this thread again then. Smile
that's great news Aaron!

energetic healers are phenomenal things!

it's also great to trace the mental origins of things.

(09-09-2014, 11:44 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]My orange ray was pretty much closed, just being a little pinpoint. Now it feels open again... however I am still physically stopped up. Here's to hoping that the physical body is just playing catchup.

that sounds pretty severe!
Yeah it was... I guess at some point, I subconsciously decided that I needed to shove the emotions down in order to continue on with what I thought life expected from me. Then it turned into a snowball effect where I became over-intellectual and couldn't really feel anything.

Replacing the belief that I've already lost the best with the belief that the best is yet to come was a powerful trigger for healing as well.
(09-09-2014, 12:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Replacing the belief that I've already lost the best with the belief that the best is yet to come was a powerful trigger for healing as well.

Vital energy restored!

Thanks for sharing your particular challenge here Aaron. I have a close family member with a similar issue and value your openness here. Heart
Glad to hear you are working through things! Another suggestion that jumped in since you've really narrowed it to your orange ray blockage, is to eat some orange foods: carrots, oranges, pumpkin, squash, cantaloupe, etc etc... maybe even turmeric? It's so good for you and it's orange/yellow spectrum so it probably wouldn't hurt.

Good luck man!!!
(09-09-2014, 12:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Replacing the belief that I've already lost the best with the belief that the best is yet to come was a powerful trigger for healing as well.

Brother, if my life is any example, I truly believe that some of us frontload catalyst in order to accelerate our learning. Things seem damn hard, esp in the late teens through the 20s. But after you resolve those lessons, it's all fucking pure gravy from there man. I promise you. It's gonna be mind blowing awesome.

I know you'll get there. Until then, happy distortion hunting my friend. You'll find that your body/energetic sensitivity is actually a great asset in the learning. And on the upside, once you are in the gravy stage of your life, that sensitivity will rebound into you feeling amazing all of the time cause there is so much energy flowing through your body. Everything will feel so great. Trust me.

Cheers mate. For you, the best is truly yet to come.
(09-11-2014, 09:26 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]

Brother, if my life is any example, I truly believe that some of us frontload catalyst in order to accelerate our learning. Things seem damn hard, esp in the late teens through the 20s. But after you resolve those lessons, it's all fucking pure gravy from there man. I promise you. It's gonna be mind blowing awesome.

I know you'll get there. Until then, happy distortion hunting my friend. You'll find that your body/energetic sensitivity is actually a great asset in the learning. And on the upside, once you are in the gravy stage of your life, that sensitivity will rebound into you feeling amazing all of the time cause there is so much energy flowing through your body. Everything will feel so great. Trust me.

Cheers mate. For you, the best is truly yet to come.

Wow, this was amazing. Thank you.
I've still got this very unhelpful belief that lasting joy and hapiness is not possible on this planet and that the suffering wont end until I have died. Xise, tell me it's possible to find lasting joy in this life. Heheh.
Is the best yet to come for me? I feel stagnant though I seek.
Guys, it doesn't need to be said. It's true for both of you as well.
An update on this situation...

I believe I'm on the road to recovery and have at least made a partial recovery. My colon is clear up until a point closer to the small intestine. When I have been doing flushes, bits of undigested foods have come out.

Energetically, I feel like I have processed, forgiven, and released the attachment that contributed to all this in the first place. Now I just need to maintain healthy choices moving forward. This has been an absolutely transforming experience for me and has taught me valuable lessons about taking care of myself and being aligned with my higher self. But most of all, to have forgiveness of myself and acceptance of myself as I live and attempt to serve others. Accepting my limitations as human is something that I've struggled with... always wanting to be everything for everything, to please others and live up to their expectations... neglecting to be realistic with myself.

I feel totally clear energetically. So now I'm just hoping my body will come into alignment.
Oops double post