Bring4th

Full Version: Think I Found It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I found heaven on earth. I feel great. But my therapist says I shouldn't seek out manic episodes because that can wear you out and lead to depression to compensate.

I accepted where I am, and surrendered to my place, much like the feedback I had received from this forum.

Indeed I am an infinite spiritual being having a human experience.

I have a lot to be grateful for.

I am ok with where I'm at. I might not feel bliss, but I accept that I might never find that. But I may.

I'm just relaxing at home in my broken recliner. Can't afford a new one, but that's ok. It just forces me to lean back further than I would prefer.

Thank you all. I love you. Now let's see if I can keep this positivity when I go out shopping later today.
Great! Remember to take lots of deep breaths when you're out of the house and remember your bubble!

This was one of my favoritest songs when I was little:

I've got high hopes.

I LOVE A Goofy Movie!!
I ignore what is your particular problem, but because of your answer I can make an idea.

There is a song for give to you the best wishes, man Smile

(09-07-2014, 12:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found heaven on earth. I feel great. But my therapist says I shouldn't seek out manic episodes because that can wear you out and lead to depression to compensate.

yeah, I've been on those 'up and down' cycles myself. Although probably not to extent that you have, but I am familiar with the manic-depressive cyclings as you try to find something concrete to latch your life onto.

the only true test of having 'balanced' this phase, I've found, is to observe one's state of consciousness over a two week or longer period, and to note the upward frenzied behaviour, as well as the retreating, despondent thoughts. As one becomes more 'level', these outbursts diminish in frequency, and it's more like travelling on a well-paved desert highway, rather than a bumpy, ditchy outback road.

catalyst, of course, always intervenes, but with enough self-confidence and experience, this is actually welcomed as growth opportunities, rather than a further piling-on of difficulties.
Couldn't have said it better myself plenum. Spot on.
I am normal (so-so) most of the time. But I don't want to be so-so. I want to have joy. But not be manic.
If you have a desire, be responsible for it and acknowledge it, be aware of it, think about it; Don't try to ignore it. This will polarize you towards general service and bring joy. If you suppress your inherent desires of life, you will stagnate in terms of happiness. This is the major problem with this world and the reason why it is a spiritual ghetto: People ignoring themselves and thus others in their desires.