Bring4th

Full Version: Too glad to found this place :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, you all can imagine how I feel in this moment. And you can because Im sure that before to came here more of one of you have feel like a UFO, like an alien in a planet that it is not your home. I know, all the universe, in fact, is our home... but what I said is just feelings about a simple, alone and missed, but not sad, soul.
Im so happy right now, it's like finally I found a part of me.. it's like finally I prove to me that im not alone in my mission to help any one that needs it, to encourage people that are sorrowful and give part of me to all existance.

If I could right now, I would give to all of you a giant hug because I have waiting this whole my life, really.

To finalize this, I will request to all of you apologize because of my english, its not my mother lenguaje and as you can imagine, my future text, or even this, could have gramatical errors. Google and Me aren't perfect hahah

Light and Love to all of you with whole my being Smile <3
your presence enriches us .....welcome
Love and companionship transcend language, friend. Welcome!
The love flows through your language, Thamus. Welcome! You are in a place where you can let your self relax in the authentic self-expression that you may, for whatever reason, generally not share with others in your life.

Smile GLB
Thank you Thamus, it is a wonderful community here. If you have read Ra material Be sure to check out http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/tr..._year.aspx too if you haven't already? always a nice source of inspiration Angel
You are in a place where you can let your self relax in the authentic self-expression that you may, for whatever reason, generally not share with others in your life. ....!!!!

NICE....!