Bring4th

Full Version: Power, wisdom and love.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This discussion was about to start on another post so I bought it here.

(09-08-2014, 07:21 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Phoenix, here are your definitions:

Love = Belief of an expression of something

Wisdom = Belief of complete love of something so far as to enable it in the present and future equally and completely

Power = Infinite belief of the self as all things loved, and as such, manifested

This is a good starting point. I agree with power definitively. Wisdom took me a long time to understand but is what you are saying that because of the law of free will, wisdom love's things but doesn't change them therefore allows them to exist in the future. I don't understand love.

My own definitions. Love. a state of giving. Power. the conversion of wisdom into love? In that if you have a belief in something and you are very sure and it has power it converts into love. Not sure I prefer my definition to yours. Wisdom I have found impossible to define and don't know at what point wisdom and cognition coincide and if non applied knowledge is wisdom. Knowledge's relation to wisdom etc. To attempt wisdom, perhaps the intuitive use of information?

This has been bugging me a while not having these basic definitions.

Do jump in anyone!
Love is my favorite feeling. I like feeling my heart chakra glowing. It tickles and brings me to tears.
If I may add my own touch and understanding to the content you quoted, Phoenix:

Love would be accepting and celebrating something/someone, all what they are (their awareness) and their expression (what they radiate). Belief to me is also synonymous with meaning, significance. And so loving could be explained as recognizing something/someone and their expression as significant, important.

Wisdom would be accepting and celebrating something/someone's experience, whether we mean their life or a particular endeavour. Unlike love which can be unidirectional, wisdom, being associated with communication and sharing, goes both ways. Therefore, I would propose that wisdom is recognizing something/someone so far as to partake in their experience. By doing such, one would generally also be taking on responsibility.

Power would be accepting and celebrating something/someone's significance or, in other words, recognizing the importance of what would result from the previous experience. I would propose that power and realization go hand-in-hand, and that a new awareness of the self and/or other self is born out of this recognition. It could perhaps be termed an inward or outward manifestation as well.
@Vervex:

All of which leads to unity.
(09-08-2014, 08:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Love is my favorite feeling. I like feeling my heart chakra glowing. It tickles and brings me to tears.

Since my experiences I have had to rely on 'love. Since what I ipercieve to be 'wisdom' has abandoned me. I have to rely sometimes on love of beauty, or of the dog. Etc.

Hey Vervex. Love I liked and understood. Power I kind of got.

Wisdom though. Doesn't really answer my questions. I think wisdom potentially has to explain why the sciency language of the Seth material is wisdom for instance. But I do suppose in that case a lot of it comes back to the person. As in Seth often talked about the Law of Attraction and such things. Which relates back to the individual.

Unbound

Wisdom is a Presence that is the intelligence of the interconnectedness of All. Love is the bond which is the interconnectedness. Power is Love of Wisdom and the Wisdom of Love.

Wisdom is that which speaks of the truth, unity, with Love. Love is the truth of Unity. Power is Wisdom with Love. The only force is Love.
(09-09-2014, 05:18 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I think wisdom potentially has to explain why the sciency language of the Seth material is wisdom for instance. But I do suppose in that case a lot of it comes back to the person. As in Seth often talked about the Law of Attraction and such things. Which relates back to the individual.

the Seth Material definitely has a '5d vibe' to it.

Another way of viewing wisdom would be seeing it as 'applied love'. Or love that is no longer 'naive' but has been informed by the hard road of learning about certain outcomes of choosing love/acceptance. One can hold the attitude of love/acceptance, and yet certain situations, even though beckoned by the feeling of affinity and closeness to the other, warrant a certain type of interaction ('an informed one') rather than the one that is most apparently suggested. Ra spoke a bit about this when they referred manytimes to their own 'naivety' when compelled to action by the affinity or closeness of love, and yet lacking the perspective or the experience to appreciate the likely consequences of such an involvement.
That was fantastic Plenum and describes my own balancing process. Where strong feeling has gone one way and now has had to be balanced by healing etc.

Those teachings had utterly eluded me although I have been looking directly at that area for a while!
(09-09-2014, 05:18 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2014, 08:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Love is my favorite feeling. I like feeling my heart chakra glowing. It tickles and brings me to tears.

Since my experiences I have had to rely on 'love. Since what I ipercieve to be 'wisdom' has abandoned me. I have to rely sometimes on love of beauty, or of the dog. Etc.

Hey Vervex. Love I liked and understood. Power I kind of got.

Wisdom though. Doesn't really answer my questions. I think wisdom potentially has to explain why the sciency language of the Seth material is wisdom for instance. But I do suppose in that case a lot of it comes back to the person. As in Seth often talked about the Law of Attraction and such things. Which relates back to the individual.

Wisdom that intends to enable experience in the present and future requires tools, literature, science, etc.

"The Quarantine" that protects the Earth from visitors is an expression of wisdom but is, again, only an expression of responsibility.
(09-09-2014, 05:18 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Vervex. Love I liked and understood. Power I kind of got.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here Phoenix. I read a bit of the first Seth book, enjoyed it greatly, but I'm not sure I follow you. Perhaps you could explain me what you mean and post a quote if you are referring to a specific passage about Wisdom? Smile
He just thinks that wisdom can be correlated with sciency facts about the universe. He associates wisdom with tools fulfilling the desires of the self and others, and not the actual service itself. I strongly advocate that service done effectively, competently is the truest wisdom.