Bring4th

Full Version: Carl Raschke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts/speculations about Don Elkins' thoughts about Carl Raschke??

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=C...e&l=30&o=s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Raschke

Quote:53.22 ↥ Questioner: Thank you. Could you tell me why I got sick during Carl Raschke’s talk?

Ra: I am Ra. We scan your thoughts. They are correct and therefore we do not infringe by confirming them. The space/time of your allotted speaking was drawing near and you came under Orion attack due to the great desire of some positively oriented entities to become aware of the Law of One. This may be expected especially when you are not in a group lending strength to each other.
I don't think Don or Ra are offering any direct thoughts about Carl Raschke or his talk. It seems that Don experienced some illness during a talk Carl was giving which was the result of psychic attack because Don was scheduled to speak soon after. It seems coincidental that it happened during Carl's talk - it probably would have happened to Don no matter the speaker in that time slot.
I think Don developed an opinion about Carl Raschke during Carl's talk, and that opinion might be about his polarity. This can explain why Ra didn't want to infringe, because Carl Raschke is still living, and confirming Don's thoughts would be a violation of free will, way of confusion etc. Only Don would be able to act accordingly -if it was necessary- after learning that what he was thinking about Carl was correct. However, the readers of Law of One series would not know what Don was thinking because Ra did not elaborate.

It seems that another forum member had also suspected something similar last year:

www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7267&highlight=%22Carl+Raschke%22
(09-10-2014, 05:22 AM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]I think Don developed an opinion about Carl Raschke during Carl's talk, and that opinion might be about his polarity. This can explain why Ra didn't want to infringe, because Carl Raschke is still living, and confirming Don's thoughts would be a violation of free will, way of confusion etc. Only Don knew that his thoughts were correct and acted accordingly, if it was necessary. However, the readers of Law of One series would not know what Don were thinking because Ra did not elaborate.

It seems that another forum member had also suspected something similar last year:

www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7267&highlight=%22Carl+Raschke%22

It's weird -- when I click on that link, I get a message saying

Quote:403 - No Access Permitted

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...Raschke%22

We're sorry, the location you are requesting is not directly accessible.

Your IP is: w.x.y.z

Please send an e-mail to L/L Research if you have any further questions about this error.

(Screenshot attached.)

However, if I remove the "&highlight=%22Carl+Raschke%22", the link works: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7267

Regardless, if the other forum member referred to above is me, I can tell you that the idea that Don might have had an opinion about Carl Raschke is new to me. I always assumed, like Austin, that it was a coincidence that Don got sick during Raschke's talk.
(09-10-2014, 02:44 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, if the other forum member referred to above is me, I can tell you that the idea that Don might have had an opinion about Carl Raschke is new to me. I always assumed, like Austin, that it was a coincidence that Don got sick during Raschke's talk.

Yes, I was referring you, clearly, but couldn't write your nickname rightaway because it is comprised of special characters.

Another supporting argument would be that, Don would not need to mention Carl Raschke's name if there was nothing related to him. He could just ask why he had gotten sick the other day afternoon/morning etc. without mentioning the name of Carl Raschke.