Bring4th

Full Version: Pendulum Dowsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ordered a new pendulum because my old one broke. The glue came loose from the chain that held it to the quartz crystal.

Have others here done dowsing for yes/no answers using a pendulum?

I used to dowse for how many mg of DMT to use in an ayahuasca mixture, and that was pretty accurate.

How accurate are spiritual answers to question using a pendulum? I know to ask if the source is for your highest good.

Anyone run into a Law of Confusion issue where the pendulum cannot answer?

I should have mine in like 2 days.
I've only used a pendulum to check if I was balanced in my energy centers as according to the Ra material. I only got a lack of polarization in the orange-ray a month or two ago which I have since corrected.
This was what I ordered. Hopefully it won't break.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Y2N...refresh_T1

I love that it's charged by a Reiki master.
I was curious, so I asked my pendulum. Had to keep clearing and asking Archangel Michael to help cleanse the pendulum. Otherwise I'd get wonky answers. I tried my best not to have wishful thinking during my dowsing. It helped me value my life a bit more.

Is my name Thomas?
y

Am I talking to my higher self that was sent by Creator who created me for my highest good?
y

Is Ra real?
y

Is Ra 6th density?
y

Are the densities real?
y

Are there 7 densities to an Octave?
y

Are there 8 densities to an Octave?
n

Is Robin Williams healing now?
y

Does Robin Williams regret what he did?
y

Is there an eternal hell?
y

Is God real?
y

Is Robin Williams suffering because of what he did?
n

Does anyone go to hell for eternity?
n

Is hell a subjective hell?
y

Is hell created by the person?
y

Is it ok to follow the Ra material?
y

Did Robin Williams create a hell for himself?
n

Is my soul safe?
y

Is God pure Love?
y

In the afterlife will I create a hell for myself?
n

Have I been sufficient in showing enough love?
y

Am I harvestable?
y

If depression led me to suicide, would I still be harvestable?
y

If depression led me to suicide, would I have regrets?
y

If I live out my life happily, would I automatically fulfill my purpose?
y

If death by suicide would I have to repeat another incarnation?
n

Is reincarnation real?
y

If death by suicide would I choose to come back into 3D?
y
Am I deluded?
(09-09-2014, 05:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How accurate are spiritual answers to question using a pendulum? I know to ask if the source is for your highest good.

As with any method of divination, whether it be channeling, ouija board, pendulum, kinesthesiology, tarot reading, scrying, dowsing, rune throwing, or what have you, the answers are as accurate as your mind is undistorted. It is a function of the purity of your faith in the divination mechanism (which, incidentally, is also a function of distortion as well).

The value of divination processes is that they provide a way to, at least to some extent, dissociate our unconscious impulses from our conscious impulses. These unconscious impulses are often less biased receptors of the omniscience which is always available, but usually consciously indecipherable, due to the extremely subtle reality from which it arises from.
I just know I had to keep having Archangel Michael clear my pendulum and me of negative influences. Many of the answers had negative influence. Someone was messing with me. When you talk with your higher self through pendulum, it gets distorted sometimes.

I know it is not me consciously moving the pendulum, so it has to be my subconscious driven by my higher self. It's neat to see the pendulum go. But I do have to verify by sometimes asking the same question multiple times.

That last answer about choosing to come back to 3D makes me want to tough it out.
(09-11-2014, 11:46 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Am I deluded?

This can be open to interpretation. It has my own distortions with the pendulum. I don't usually do readings for others.

All things considered, is Adonai One deluded?
y

On a scale of 1 - 5, how deluded?

All things considered, Adonai One is just a little bit deluded.
y
This looks fun
(09-12-2014, 07:43 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]This looks fun

It is, and informative. But I run out of things to ask.
Is the afterlife real?
y

Are there canine or lupine anthros in the afterlife?
y

Will I love anthros as much in the afterlife as I do here?
y

Can I reincarnate as an anthro?
y

At some level am I a star?
y

Am I many stars?
y

At some level am I a galactic Logos?
y

At some level am I already an anthro?
y

Will I see anthros that I love in the afterlife?
y

Will I be able to become an anthro in the afterlife?
y

Even if I suicide, will I become an anthro in the afterlife?
y

What is my home density (3-7th)?

All things considered, is it true and accurate that I'm from 5th density?
y

All things come from the Logos correct?
y
(09-12-2014, 05:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2014, 11:46 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Am I deluded?

This can be open to interpretation. It has my own distortions with the pendulum. I don't usually do readings for others.

All things considered, is Adonai One deluded?
y

On a scale of 1 - 5, how deluded?

All things considered, Adonai One is just a little bit deluded.
y

Nice! Objective.
All things considered, is the Karl Chaos?
Gemini What is my home density (3-7th)?

Is humanity progressing or deteriorating?

is 4d earth becoming Sto or Sts?

perhaps questions can be of general nature that concerns all of us not only personal questions ,just an opinion...
Answers below my friends.

(09-13-2014, 09:23 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]All things considered, is the Karl Chaos?
n

All things considered, is Karl chaotic?
y

On a scale of 1-5 how chaotic is Karl?

(09-14-2014, 09:18 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini What is my home density (3-7th)?
4 or 5 (I get both, but mostly 4).

Is humanity progressing or deteriorating?
deteriorating

is 4d earth becoming Sto or Sts?
sto

perhaps questions can be of general nature that concerns all of us not only personal questions ,just an opinion...

Sure, if you have more general questions, I can ask them. Though remember my own distortions may get in the way. I ask questions a number of times to get my mind out of the way.
all is well as Ra says thanks Gemini for effort

,must ponder on questions in general that concern us all.. i will be back
(09-09-2014, 06:47 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I've only used a pendulum to check if I was balanced in my energy centers as according to the Ra material. I only got a lack of polarization in the orange-ray a month or two ago which I have since corrected.

how did you correct this?

- -

(09-13-2014, 04:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is my home density (3-7th)?

how much stock do you put in this answer? ie how much do you resonate with being a 5th density being, as opposed to being a 4th or a 6th?

and what are the implications of gaining this knowledge of yourself as a 5th Density Wanderer?
(09-15-2014, 05:24 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2014, 04:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What is my home density (3-7th)?

how much stock do you put in this answer? ie how much do you resonate with being a 5th density being, as opposed to being a 4th or a 6th?

and what are the implications of gaining this knowledge of yourself as a 5th Density Wanderer?

I've asked a number of times and kept getting 5. It could be that I'm part of Ra and have joined them as they dropped down to 5th density to better work with Earth. My home density could really be 6 and I'm just temporarily down in 5th.

I find 5th to be a much freer density. It's an incredibly free density as Ra says. It's probably the funnest density, where you get to really work magic. In 6th, fun probably falls away as a distortion.

There are no real implications, except for confirmation of me as a wanderer. It gives me a new respect of life, and a purpose for being here. If I'm 5th, I should be sharing more wisdom, but I don't feel very wise. I usually don't have much to add to a discussion. But I do feel very loving. And I feel loved at times.