Bring4th

Full Version: Coming to the light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after a fun time in Amsterdam it seems now is the time to really balance my self out.

Giving up drinking is a big one on the list. I really want to work to become good loving person and develop myself more in the moment of love/light. It is indeed a difficult task but one that i will undertake. Heart

Perhaps one day i will be able to experience the infinite through humble service to others and meditation.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(09-13-2014, 01:30 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well after a fun time in Amsterdam it seems now is the time to really balance my self out.

Giving up drinking is a big one on the list. I really want to work to become good loving person and develop myself more in the moment of love/light. It is indeed a difficult task but one that i will undertake. Heart

Perhaps one day i will be able to experience the infinite through humble service to others and meditation.

So you're gonna vote for independence? Wink

Edit: Typo, thx Ashim
Or you could not reason at all.
(09-13-2014, 07:44 PM)Cosmo23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2014, 01:30 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well after a fun time in Amsterdam it seems now is the time to really balance my self out.

So you're gonna vote for independance? Wink
Or independence?