Bring4th

Full Version: Males are female and vice versa ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michael430

[deleted]
Basically, male souls choose female bodies to learn to balance the will; Female souls choose male bodies to learn to gain will, imo.

A pretty nuanced and hidden meaning. I reckon Ra spoke through a human coffee filter as not to appear controversial on this subject.

Quote:5.2: ...The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved...

Siren

(09-14-2014, 09:53 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone find that quote and share your understanding? It popped into my mind today but I cannot find it and I don't recall understanding it. Thanks.

Well, here's a synchronicity for you: as it just so happens, I was thinking about this particular subject earlier today (not the Ra quote per se, but the whole concept of feminine/masculine sexual identity and unity or non-duality).

Since Adonai One gave me an opening, I'll take it from there:

(09-14-2014, 10:50 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, male souls choose female bodies to learn to balance the will; Female souls choose male bodies to learn to gain will, imo.

First of all, there is no such thing as "male souls" or "female souls"—there are only souls (individuated units or foci of consciousness of a completely genderless or androgynous nature). There are, however, entities or mind/body/spirit complexes who over the course of their incarnative cycles of evolution become biased, inclined or distorted towards identifying themselves with one particular sexual/gender polarity more than another (especially under veiled circumstances), and therefore believe themselves to be either male or female.

This sexual/gender dichotomy arises somewhere along the yellow-ray (2nd density) cycle of experience where the physical or biological vehicles of 2nd-density entities begin to differentiate from being purely asexual/hermaphroditic (as are all early animal/vegetal self-replicating entities) to fully adopting the male/female physical polarity (as evidenced by higher or mid-to-late 2D entities)—thus effectively creating the dynamic interaction between seed-carrying biological "male" and egg-holding biological "female," which is then passed over into 3rd density or the yellow-ray cycle of experience.

This polarized mode of sexual expression continues (becoming progressively less and less distorted or dualistic) throughout 4th, 5th and to some extent 6th density, where all duality/polarity must be and is once again (re)unified (hence Ra's 6th-density "complete sexual fusion").

Thus, what begins in 2nd density, ends in 6th—from sexual bipolarity to complete sexual reunification.

The rest is social conditioning and cultural indoctrination (e.g. "girls play with dolls, boys play with toy cars;" "blue is for boys, pink is for girls;" etc), which affect grooming, dress, attitude, mental/emotive processes and public behaviour (hair, fashion and makeup being the most outwardly obvious examples), and which has nothing to do whatsoever with having a penis or vagina 'tween your legs.

In short, this is why Ra says every male is female and vice versa: because you are not your body anymore than you are the clothing you wear or the car you drive; and more specifically, this is not the only body you've ever had (or will have)—you've already been/will be both/either male/female and/or female/male. In truth, there is no polarity, there is no duality, there is no separation—and there most certainly is no "male" or "female." Or do we suppose the Creator is either?

In unity, dualities are illusory constructs. There aren't two separate or different sexual/gender expressions—there is only ONE.

As always, I would ask that you use your own faculties of judgment/discernment in assessing these words of mine. I am not infallible or incapable of error. Heart

PS: To have no gender does not mean to have no sex!
I agree.