Bring4th

Full Version: Ghost / Entity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'd like to explore the subject of ghosts / entities in accordance with the LOO and further LLR channellings.

I have always believed in ghosts, and Ra? Q'uo? said they are beings in the inner? outer? plane that have yet to go to the light after their incarnate experience?

I just had an encounter with one or the other and would like to understand if this is because the veil is thinning or for whatever reason. What happened; I was standing folding laundry, and with my peripheral vision I saw something standing in the hall looking at me. I was trained in the military to use my peripheral and need not look directly at things to view them, doing it naturally all the time since then. The being in the hall was a dark figure. When I looked up to view it directly it moved fast to the left and disappeared. I walked out to the hall and the air was very cold, I got a chill, and I got goose bumps on my arms. Even after writing this I feel cold.

Thoughts?
Quote:Questioner: What stimulus would create what we call an Earth-bound spirit or a lingering ghost?

Ra: I am Ra. The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of yellow-ray mind/body/spirit is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity’s shell of yellow-ray, though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.

Upon reading through the material of the various bodies activated after the process of death it would seem to go like this, the yellow ray body deactivated and in potentiation. Going straight to the indigo form maker activated body in order to examine the incarnation and pick a form for which to incarnate in the next incarnation. This is the normal configuration taking place upon death. Ghosts it would seem either would not realize what is happening and choose by their own will to dwell still in the vicinity of that space/time incarnation location.

Quote:Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to address what I believe might not of been a ghost experience but thought form. Cold being a signature of a negative contact.
Quote:This instrument was aware of extreme coldness in the past diurnal cycle and spent much more time than your normal attitudes would imagine to be appropriate in what seemed to each of you an extremely warm climate. This was not perceived by the instrument, but the drop in subjective temperature is a sign of presence of a negative or nonpositive or draining entity.

Quote: Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

Quote:Questioner: Then in general we could say that if an individual has a ‘Close Encounter’ with a UFO or any other type experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service-to-others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.

Did you feel some fear? or any other feelings throughout?

Also I had remembered from a session where it stated as well that some are able to sometimes perceive inner entities which move about you as you live your life. Some are unpolarized and some might be positive or negative. I can't find the session through search at the time but I believe it was of Q'uo.

Sometimes I might see something moving and yet when I look at it, it would be nothing there. It's mostly like a fabric moving in my peripheral as well.
Thanks brother Smile

I thought it could be a negative entity... due to the darkness of the figure, and the fact that I did not get a good feeling about it. I couldn't think why a ghost would appear here in this location unless it was to have been someone I know might have departed their physical vehicle tonight. I don't know about fear. Fear is not an emotion I have ever had much to do with. It was uncomfortable yes.

Time for a little cleaning Wink Brr it's cold in here...

[edit] Later.... First I burned Dragon's Blood, but I don't think it had the desired effect. I then did The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. I have to learn this and get better at it. This will be a new every day thing for me. Its already nice and warm in here and I feel as though a weight has been lifted.
(03-05-2010, 11:47 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]...
I just had an encounter with one and would like to understand if this is because the veil is thinning or for whatever reason. What happened; I was standing folding laundry just now, and with my peripheral vision I saw something standing in the hall looking at me. I was trained in the military to use my peripheral and need not look directly at things to view them, doing it naturally all the time since then. The being in the hall was a dark figure. When I looked up to view it directly it moved fast to the left and disappeared. I walked out to the hall and the air was very cold, I got a chill, and I got goose bumps on my arms. Even after writing this I feel cold.

Thoughts?

Hi Peregrinus,

This is only normal and, it will happen more and more and, has NOTHING to do with you; I mean by this that it is not that you call it in any way. Those entities have always been there watching us/you, only you were not aware of them before now! I always suspected that Don was seeing them, as I do see them, and, that it may have well be the reason why he (Don) was worried about leaving Carla alone on many occasions.

For my part, I do not fear them and, you should not either for there is nothing they can physically do to us (except scaring us or planting negative emotions in us but that is if you let them!); remember that they cannot infringe upon your free will and, this is paramount. They usually acts through other people whom they manage to manipulate emotionnally in a negative manner.
They emerge from electromagnetic grids, on the crossing points. Usually there would be larger portals when it happens to be a 'double-cross' which is a crossing of a crossing of the Curry lines plus a crossing of the Hartmann lines. They will always 'enter' from the same portal. They would 'travel' on the electromagnetic lines or grid. We, here, often see them passing by, just traveling so to say. Sometimes, they would just stand and observe us.
If you want to make thing more difficult for them to 'come', you may place a crystal of Black Tourmaline of about 500grams on the spot where you saw the dark figure. A Black Tourmaline acts as a Black hole absorbing negative energies.

Remember when Ra or Qu'o quoted the Bible saying something about ... (I don' t remember the exact wording in English) not fearing walking into the valley of death... Well this is it. It is the 3D and 4D starting to get in closer contact as we are moving fast now toward 21-12-2012. The vibratory frequency is changing.
The Bible also mentions the dead raising from their grave with their physical body. Well, it only means that we will be able to perceive the deads in their 5D, as the quality of light changes with the merging of densities. 'Perceiving' is a more appropriate term than 'raising from the dead' and, a term more in alignement with our timeline understanding as well as, more according to truth, therefore, less distorted.

In fact, all densities live in the same space and spot. We cannot perceive the densities above us (above in vibratory frequency, not above in the sense that they live above our heads!) and we can only perceive the densities below, such as the mineral, vegetal and animal realms. However the densities above can very well perceive us, our thought, feelings and above all, our light. They do perceive us very much in the same way we are able to naturally perceive the existence of the minerals, the vegetal life and the animals around us.

As you know, the darkness always is attracted by the light. In a certain way, they 'feed' on us, on our energy and our emotions. Why do you think that we are always 'short' of energy? Well, there is an energy problem in the cosmos, to start with. I mentionned this in my first post back to August.

It is unreasonable and short minded to imagine that we are on the top of the food chain. All densities feed from the life and energy produced from the density below and, sometimes, the sub-below (in the case of vegetarianism for us, humans, as an example). This is the order of the universe as it occurs and manifests around here. I suspect they feed from smells and perfumes but there is more...
Anyway, there exists many different entities in the 'invisible' from the densities above, including the sub-densities belonging to each density and, they each have different foods. BigSmile

I am a bit short of time so I am going to post this now. If you find anything unclear or, you are interrested to share more info about the subject, do not hesitate to ask me.Smile

Love and Light and, Peace,
Whitefeather
Many thanks for the post brother.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]They usually acts through other people whom they manage to manipulate emotionally in a negative manner.

I have seen this in people around me already. Extreme agitation.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to make thing more difficult for them to 'come', you may place a crystal of Black Tourmaline of about 500grams on the spot where you saw the dark figure. A Black Tourmaline acts as a Black hole absorbing negative energies.

Must the Black Tourmaline remain there? I have a nineteen month old toddler and I can't see anything remaining in one spot for too long BigSmile

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when Ra or Qu'o quoted the Bible saying something about ... (I don' t remember the exact wording in English) not fearing walking into the valley of death... Well this is it. It is the 3D and 4D starting to get in closer contact as we are moving fast now toward 21-12-2012. The vibratory frequency is changing.

That was Q'uo I remember.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]The Bible also mentions the dead raising from their grave with their physical body. Well, it only means that we will be able to perceive the dead in their 5D, as the quality of light changes with the merging of densities. 'Perceiving' is a more appropriate term than 'raising from the dead' and, a term more in alignement with our timeline understanding as well as, more according to truth, therefore, less distorted.

The dead are 5D? I am confused by this statement.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, all densities live in the same space and spot.

I understood that earth was in activated 3D, potentiated 4D, thus no entities of 4D were inhabiting earth, and that this will not change until the time of the harvest. I also understand what you say, that these entities that visit us are 4D and 5D and travelling around feeding, and thus this is why we may see them, even if they are "not supposed to be" here by reason of the quarantine.

fairyfarmgirl

Pere--

See the please help thread. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=852 post 5.

This is very common especially when living in a basement! I had this type of experience before... The place was so cold, you could see your breath even though it was nearly 65F outside. Even with the door open there was no exchange of air... and then the travel began... It seems I chose a garden apartment right smack in the middle of a way station on the electromagnetic grid. It was a whole new level of wierdness.

I moved as quickly as I could... but some of them can become cling-ons... they attach themselves to your energy so that they go where you go... like those fish that attach themselves to sharks or whales. They are no inherently "STS" but confused souls most of the time.

I managed to shake them off when I wound up living in a tent.

Now, before I live anywhere I always call in the guides and Angels and Higher Self to scan the area. I have gotten really good at sensing when a house has issues and to avoid that house. We are currently looking to buy a house and every house we go to look at it has "issues."

The house I grew up in had these types of "issues" and I am familar with those of weak mindedness being manipulated to do thier bidding. My father was a victim of such attacks and would then attack me and my mother. It was weird to grow up with. Comforting my mom because my dad would act like this. My mom would cry she just wanted the man she married back... Well, that is her side... she was also a victim of this type of manipulation and it would effect her in a way that caused these dark dark depressions and thinking errors...

My brother and I could see them. Whenever they attempted to target us this Brilliant White Light would surround us and they would be pushed back by sacred fire. But it did not stop the people who lived around us from being loony-tunes. The whole ridge is this way. A den of inequity and a way station for such things.

When I was in my mid-20's, I closed their portal. Soon afterwards my parent's began to awaken. They became confused and blamed me for thier loss. I had to leave until they got their bearings. Sometimes when the cage door is opened the caged faults the liberator. I liberated them so I could visit them and it be a happy visit. Also, the house seems to have "more room" as my mother said. And it is easier to heat. LOL The physical structure of the house did not change... it was the metaphysical structure of the house that changed.

I closed the portal using amythyst and rose quartz and calling in the Archangel Micheal. Psalm 93 is of assistance in these instances.

Sage is a great tool to remove enities on out. Also, yarrow flower essence will bolster your aura and that of those around you. The best offence is defence. This is my take on it... if there is no way in... then they give up and go back to their homes. LOL

fairyfarmgirl
Just to clarify and as always only my personal opinion. I was of the opinion that entities that are not incarnate here amongst us as wanderers but are "held" within the astral planes of the Planet, from where they may act in line with the LOO.
The Positive entities will be attracted by high frequency vibration, those of Negative Polarity by the lower end of the spectrum. All are serving the Creator in their own very special way. This is part of the healing that Souls receive whilst in this "static" condition. Training for both STS and STO is available. These are your ghosts, fairies, demons, ascended masters, archangels, ancestors etc.
They are all working "behind the scenes" as unseen hands, influencing events, creating synchronicities, some dropping in to "feed", others to give Love/Light.
Your thoughts?
(03-06-2010, 12:53 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks brother Smile

I thought it could be a negative entity... due to the darkness of the figure, and the fact that I did not get a good feeling about it. I couldn't think why a ghost would appear here in this location unless it was to have been someone I know might have departed their physical vehicle tonight. I don't know about fear. Fear is not an emotion I have ever had much to do with. It was uncomfortable yes.

Time for a little cleaning Wink Brr it's cold in here...

[edit] Later.... First I burned Dragon's Blood, but I don't think it had the desired effect. I then did The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. I have to learn this and get better at it. This will be a new every day thing for me. Its already nice and warm in here and I feel as though a weight has been lifted.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions of it being a dark entity and necessarily bad. I have had fleeting visions and encounters that will throw me off, so to speak. In the dream also I would see them/something in the same room as me and would either go in a protective mode in a dream or wake up. But later I realized they are pretty harmless and very cool.

There was this one entity that was very very tall and colored black, had feets and hands like extensions but face like Ra or something similar. He was almost two dimensional. He encountered me in the dream and picked me up in his palm like a toy. I told him- You can crush me but you can not destroy me, I will still remain. Then I jumped into his heart and felt great love and peace. He was very powerful and felt very high order, neither STS nor STO something beyond. He kept visiting me for a few more nights after that and we chitchatted in the dream. It was very cool for me to experience.

So don't start with a judgment. And if this interests you, lovingly ask this entity to show himself/herself/itself to you and it's purpose. If you are not afraid then STS can not harm you...
(03-06-2010, 03:47 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for the post brother.

Happy to be of service! Smile

(03-06-2010, 03:47 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]They usually acts through other people whom they manage to manipulate emotionally in a negative manner.

I have seen this in people around me already. Extreme agitation.

The manner which the dark forces use to bring people to them STS is by influencing the heart and thought-forms of human beings. They can even make people do things on their behalf since 4D cannot have any physical effect upon third density. Since they cannot beat someone up, they will have to convince someone else by influencing their thoughts-emotions, to beat up that person, if you see what I am trying to say. So, when you meet someone who thinks, speaks and acts in a negative manner, in most cases, this person is under the influence of the negative force. It is at that point that a wanderer comes into play - so to say -, by attempting to help the person under the bad influence to calm down and eventually to make the right choice BigSmile. Now from there, the choice of the person under influence IS the important result. Christ said: "I am the way ...". We are all here instruments of the forces, the Light and/or the Dark and, it is through our way of being, of thinking, of feeling, of acting, of choosing our words, that we make the choice of one path or the other. This is the choice Ra was mentioning at length.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to make thing more difficult for them to 'come', you may place a crystal of Black Tourmaline of about 500grams on the spot where you saw the dark figure. A Black Tourmaline acts as a Black hole absorbing negative energies.

Must the Black Tourmaline remain there? I have a nineteen month old toddler and I can't see anything remaining in one spot for too long BigSmile

It is a heavy stone which you can place on top of a furniture or hang on to the wall somehow ... It may be a good idea to avoid your little girl to stay on that spot, or not for too long anyway. Those 4D entities are litterally suckers of energies. They have always been here upon our plane in an everlasting temporal loop and throughout many cycles. The only change is that now, many people are starting to see them! When you see one, just ask them to leave and call upon your spiritual guides to make sure that they do. According to Free Will, if you do not want them around and tell them so, they have the obligation to leave. The only problem is : "for how long?" . Every single negative thought is a call back, even if it only comes from the TV, someone who came into your house or your emotional response to a film. We are emotional beings and this is the most important aspect to master.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]The Bible also mentions the dead raising from their grave with their physical body. Well, it only means that we will be able to perceive the dead in their 5D, as the quality of light changes with the merging of densities. 'Perceiving' is a more appropriate term than 'raising from the dead' and, a term more in alignement with our timeline understanding as well as, more according to truth, therefore, less distorted.

The dead are 5D? I am confused by this statement.

Yep, the deads go to 5D between each incarnation, apparently. 5D Earth in inhabited by its natural 5D inhabitants whose service of compassion includes the welcoming, healing and caring of terrans between incarnations, prior to sending them back to 3D Earth.

(03-06-2010, 03:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, all densities live in the same space and spot.

I understood that earth was in activated 3D, potentiated 4D, thus no entities of 4D were inhabiting earth, and that this will not change until the time of the harvest. I also understand what you say, that these entities that visit us are 4D and 5D and travelling around feeding, and thus this is why we may see them, even if they are "not supposed to be" here by reason of the quarantine.

The quarantine only impedes them to interacte with us and, indeed, they do not. When they do, they clearly infrindge upon the quarantine and you may then call the Confederation of Planets to witness and to help you out and, as you call they will help. FairyFarm Girl did exactly that when she called them in her own way, with the Archangel and the cristals and, with excellent results.
It is true that we share the same space only just at different vibratory frequencies.
The good thing is that, if the Dark forces are here, so are the Light forces. Smile
The Light forces needs to be called upon if you wish their help for they do not interfere in our affairs. Well you know, the law of the light is to never force anything in anyway upon any entity. They are really happy to help whenever you call them to the rescue.

Your posting is important, not only because it is better to know the ennemy but especially because, as we are moving towards 4D or rather 'entering 4D', we will very soon assume their job there and, one of the service of 4D positive is the protection of 3D entities as well as a constant fight to preserve the path of Love, with the use of the Light/Love and freedom force which is radiant in its expression. The aim is to keep 4D negative invasive behaviour at bay and within their boundaries. They tend to infridge upon free will quite often, under the argument that it is their free will to interfere and bla bla bla.

There is clearly a dispute and the Confederation of Planets is there to help arbitrate and respect the boundaries regarding the choice of each entity.
Smile

Keep well and take good care of that little girl.

Love and Light

Whitefeather
Hi Peregrinus,

Some meditation and reflection later, I would like to correct and say that your ghost is more probably an etheric entity rather than an 4D's. The etheric ones tend to be guided by the electromagnetic grid, all along it. After all, such grid is attached to Earth and, so are they. Also the rule goes that the 4D entity who does not want to be seen and who you do not want to see, remains unseen.

I think that it is clear also that your ghost was from the outer world rather than from the inner world.

I hope my mentioning of 4D negative entities did not frighten anyone. Smile
The emotional respond to all and every encounter with the slighest negative force can only be love, compassion and faith.
I found the scripture mentionned earlier "... as you walk through the valley of death, you will fear no evil!"

Love, Light and Faith
Whitefeather